Photo
- - - - -

CAG Foreplay #44: Wombat's Fact Day (6/5/08)

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31 aacx97

aacx97

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 07 June 2008 - 01:57 AM

So I decided to google roogoo after you guys talked about it. It's getting really really good reviews. 8.5 from IGN for example. Haven't played the demo, maybe I'll check it out.

http://www.metacriti...roogoo?part=rss

#32 shipwreck

shipwreck

CAG Reviews Editor

• Super Moderators

Posted 07 June 2008 - 02:16 AM

So I decided to google roogoo after you guys talked about it. It's getting really really good reviews. 8.5 from IGN for example. Haven't played the demo, maybe I'll check it out.

http://www.metacriti...roogoo?part=rss

The demo is sleep inducing. I really can't understand the high scores for it.
"Red-Headed Pain In The Ass" - Wombat
Posted Image

#33 Gillespee

Gillespee

Super Mario Striker!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2008 - 04:31 AM

Hey Ship, your sig is still touting Foreplay #42. Now, you may not have been proud of the show with Wombat, but come on, the people deserve to know!

Actually, I thought it was a great show. I will admit that I did miss imagining Mrs. Ship's eye rolls at your nerdiness, but overall, it was good. It was nice to finally have some good games to hear about too - even though you've taken some weeks off lately, there hasn't been much to talk about due to GTA being talked about EVERYWHERE else. Thanks for the fun!

Oh, and Wombat, I downloaded the iFanboy podcast, thanks for the heads up!

-Oh, and thanks for mentioning my comment Ship "on-air" (I agree that it's not the coolest feature ever, just I remember Mrs. Shipwreck saying she wanted it.) One of the things I really like about CAG is the community feeling here - unlike many websites, people actually read what I type.

#34 Simon D I

Simon D I

www.GamerClash.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2008 - 03:05 PM

Great show, gentlemen!

I must say- I agree with Shipwreck's description of Daxter. It also came with my PSP,...and as much as I try to get into it,...it just feels like a very early Ps2 game :( ...a good game, just not that exciting anymore.

Also, the fact that Nermal from Garfield is actually a male cat blew my fucking mind! Are you serious!??! My entire childhood was lies!

Anyways, can't wait to have you back on the show, Mrs. S.