Amazon - Viking: Battle for Asgard - $19.99

Maklershed

CAGiversary!
Feedback
77 (100%)
Thanks for the update reluctant

Linkage:

http://www.amazon.com/Sega-Of-America-Inc-68023/dp/B000WCN8IW/ref=pd_ts_vg_69?ie=UTF8&s=videogames

List Price: $39.99
Price: $19.99 & eligible for free shipping with Amazon Prime
You Save: $20.00 (50%)

Metacritic score -- 68

You must stop the goddess Hel from wiping out all of humanity with her army of resurrected Viking warriors. You are the deeply flawed young warrior Skarin in the violent yet spectacular world of the Vikings and their God. Leave a bloody trail of dismembered foes as you master an involving and addictive combat style with destructive mythical powers and abilities. Explore vast and visually stunning open-world environments while slaying your enemies with a huge array of devastating and brutal combat moves. Tame mighty dragons and unleash their rain of fire, laying waste to the enemy hordes that stand in your way. Free enslaved warriors to wage war on Hel's legion and lead them into huge, epic battles featuring colossal giants, powerful shaman, deadly assassins and Hel's own champions. Use your emerging skills to help turn the tide of conflict with a timely murder or a visceral wave of slaughter. Stop Hel and save the future of mankind before it's too late.

Last edited by a moderator:
My friend really wanted this and paid full retail when it first came out. I think that was just a couple months ago. This is either a really good deal, or more likely, the game didn't sell well at all. I don't think I'll be telling my friend about this...

this game is really fun, i loved it, i got it for 36 bucks when it came out. you guys should get it, its not the greatest game, but its really fun and the graphics look awesome

That price is about right, it's worth playing through for some mindless hack and slash. Although it caused my 360 to RROD just last week (rather just was the unfortunate game to be in the system at the time). Ack

Still leaning on the fence on this one. I do love mindless hack and slash games, and the ability to dismember enemies is always enticing. Just might have to bite.

[quote name='DualDisorder']Still leaning on the fence on this one. I do love mindless hack and slash games, and the ability to dismember enemies is always enticing. Just might have to bite.[/quote]

Note that there are stealth elements to the game, so it isn't completely mindless. I hated them at first, but once I realized what they were doing I liked the added variety. There are also some strategy elements as well.

In the end I loved the game, but I wouldn't blindly recommend it to anyone.

I might jump on this. The game looks good, but I know it will drop in price even more....ugh damn you cag...

Decent Game. I had a lot of fun playing through it. It is a bit repetitive and the stealth is more about luck than strategy but its worth a play through and at $20 bucks its well worth it.

good game for achievements as well

[quote name='Poorleno']this is normal price at my local gamestop[/QUOTE]

Yeah as I mentioned here it's listed on their website as a "Temporary Price Reduction", not sure if it is actually but that's how it's listed. So it might be better for some to pick this up in store as this really isn't $19.99 shipped, you need to add filler and then wait for shipping.

i woulda bit on this one but i just got it from gamefly not too long ago and beat it. wasnt as bad as i'd thought it'd be reminded me of a dumbed down version of god of war. now i gotta finished up conan so i can get rid of that also might be trading that and army of two in for something soon.

[quote name='phantomfriar2002']Any other cheap 360 games on Amazon right now to add for free ship?[/QUOTE]

That FlatOut game is like $14.

bread's done
Back