• Please log in to reply
701 replies to this topic

#1 ITDEFX

ITDEFX

Missed out on the Great Walmart glitch of 11/6 due to FLAT TIRE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2008 - 02:27 AM

its out now. :(

Edited by ITDEFX, 06 July 2009 - 05:21 AM.

#2 Liquid 2

Liquid 2

Dutch Dreams

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2008 - 02:30 AM

Transformers = good cinema. 8-)8-)8-)

#3 Sofa King Kool

Sofa King Kool

Is srsly...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2008 - 02:31 AM

Maybe this one will have a story.

And characters.

Posted Image

#4 paddlefoot

paddlefoot

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2008 - 02:47 AM

And characters.

HOW DARE YOU!!!!!

Seriously, the first one would have had to be an abortion on a Uwe Boll level for me to hate it.

#5 VipFREAK

VipFREAK

Fun Knee!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2008 - 02:56 AM

Iron Man = good cinema. 8-)8-)8-)

Fixed!

My Summer Motto: "When Nature turns off the damn heat I'll turn off my A/C"

Trade List

#6 BillyBob29

BillyBob29

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2008 - 03:01 AM

Audi R8 >>>>> Every auto in Transformers 1.

Hopefully they get some other decent cars in this flick and ditch the GM shit.

#7 HotShotX

HotShotX

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2008 - 03:15 AM

Transformers 2 = Now with even less Transformers than the first movie.

If we get one more scene of "Oh God, hide so my parents don't see you" bullshit, I'm going to shit a brick.

Posted Image

~HotShotX

#8 jaykrue

jaykrue

Professor Of Pimpology

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2008 - 03:16 AM

Interesting that they're lifting the plot points from the Dreamwave Comic.
My new fave anime: Lucky Star

Posted Image
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Prostitution is a combination of sex & free enterprise. Which of those are you opposed to? -SensibleErection

I don't date women with more than zero children -jaykrue

#9 Angry Man

Angry Man

REV-OH-LU-TION!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2008 - 03:57 AM

And characters.

And it might resemble Transformers too, right?

New sig coming soon.

#10 The Great Muta

The Great Muta

Posted 07 June 2008 - 09:16 AM

And it might resemble Transformers too, right?

Now you're just talking crazy.

#11 rhymenoceros

rhymenoceros

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2008 - 09:17 AM

What a bland subtitle.
Though they could call it "Transformers 2: Crap on a Stick" and people would still pay to see it.

#12 ITDEFX

ITDEFX

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2008 - 02:41 PM

They are filming THIS WEEKEND AT NORTHERN VA!!!!

http://www.superhero...ews.php?id=7310

Any CAGS near this location GO GO GO!!!!

#13 Antiques Roadshow

Antiques Roadshow

Dick Tracy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2008 - 02:45 PM

ITDEFX is all like, "What big Hollywood shit-bomb is coming out? I'd better make a thread for it!"

Krumm_walk.gifOblina_walk.gifIckus_walk.gif

I'm looking for SNES games. PM me.

#14 ITDEFX

ITDEFX

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2008 - 02:48 PM

ITDEFX is all like, "A big Hollywood shit-bomb is filming in my area? I'd better make a thread for it!"

Fixed for you Brak as always.

#15 Antiques Roadshow

Antiques Roadshow

Dick Tracy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2008 - 02:50 PM

Fixed for you Brak as always.

Hey.

Go to your profile and click Find all threads started by ITDEFX.

You'll see what I'm talking about, and you'll see that you didn't fix anything.

Krumm_walk.gifOblina_walk.gifIckus_walk.gif

I'm looking for SNES games. PM me.

#16 CouRageouS

CouRageouS

Rootbeer=Superwater

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2008 - 06:58 PM

I hope the Mountain Dew transformer gets more screen time. Extreme screen time. Bring on a PSTriple transformer to fight the 360 one too. "yo yo yo, you bout to get red ringed bitch!"
Posted ImagePosted Image

#17 mykevermin

mykevermin

Queen of Scotland

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2008 - 07:06 PM

I finally saw about 30 minutes of the first film when it was playing at the gym the other week.

Redonkulously corny on a level that makes the Transformers cartoon look like Masterpiece Fuckin' Theatre.

Maybe this time the plot can involve the all-spark being sold on Craigslist.
Posted Image

#18 The Green Giant

The Green Giant

Supreme Overlord of the Multiverse

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2008 - 08:28 PM

I just happened to watch the first one on HBO last week.

Worst film I have seen in years, maybe this time someone will reread the script and make sure the movie makes some sense.

New Leaf and MK 7 Peeps...

3DS FC: 4742-6334-0289

#19 Darkside Hazuki

Darkside Hazuki

Inextinguishable.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 June 2008 - 02:49 AM

Maybe this time the plot can involve the all-spark being sold on Craigslist.

I LOL'd. :applause:

#20 Phorty Ounce

Phorty Ounce

Butternut Reduction

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 June 2008 - 02:54 AM

Perhaps they would focus on what matters the most in Transformers: epic freaking battles of epic proportions with epic explosions to the nth degree exceeding epic-ness.

Not just toss in some shitty-ass punk-ass fake stupid blonde-geared MTV bullshit script with some punk ass 2-D characters who do nothing except bullshit the story into a more shitty shittier shithole than shit story with shitty ass blonde-preppy stupid ass MTV geared dialogue for the punk-asses.

And I don't like it.
Posted Image

#21 AshesofWake

AshesofWake

chum is fum

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 June 2008 - 03:08 AM

there is no god...
WHAT A HORRIBLE NIGHT TO HAVE A CURSE

Posted Image

Avatar record spinning: Pelican - Ataraxia/Taraxis EP

#22 anomynous

anomynous

Posted 09 June 2008 - 03:46 AM

Will this one actually have transformers in it this time?

#23 JolietJake

JolietJake

Posted 09 June 2008 - 03:55 AM

They need to create some ethnic autobots. Maybe an old low rider with a mexican accent.:lol:

I enjoy the videos and puns posted by Joliet Jake. I think he's almost as funny as my favorite comedian, Dane Cook. Now excuse me while I listen to Fallout Boy's music on their myspace page.

#24 ph33r m3

ph33r m3

C.A.G. Legend

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 June 2008 - 04:00 AM

If Meghan Fox is up in this bitch, then i'm all for it. Ditto, with Shia LaBeouf.

Of course, this film doesn't have a story, it's a coddamn Summer Blockbuster, the Fuck are ya'll expecting? There Will Be Blood or some shit?
Posted Image

#25 ricoraney

ricoraney

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 June 2008 - 04:18 AM

And characters.

It did have a story. Obviously it didn't meet your approval. All of you jackasses making such harsh comments about the first movie just ought to be beat. Why can't you just give the movie its' props for the great accomplishments that it made. That movie took one of my favorite childhood cartoons, fleshed it out nicely, and exceeded my expectations. This is the new millenium. The story had to be different and done with some current event references, ie Ebay. This was important to the kids that never seen the cartoons, because it gave them something to relate to. Besides, the cartoon is almost 3 decades old. How many movies have we seen of these old cartoons in which the setting, of the cartoon, takes place some many years ago; yet 90% of the time the movie takes place in modern day times. My neices, who are 5 and 8, watched the movie at my house and when they saw the car transform for the first time they were staring at the screen with their eyes wide open as well as their mouths. I asked them if they had ever seen the cartoon before, and they said no. Yet they were still in awe at the technology that they had just witnessed.

IMO, it trumped Spiderman 3, and has yet to be trumped by any other movie of its kind, past or present. Stop being so critical. The movie was awesome that is why it broke the record for most DVD sales. Now, let's see what they can do with Voltron.

#26 ITDEFX

ITDEFX

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 June 2008 - 11:11 AM

It did have a story. Obviously it didn't meet your approval. All of you jackasses making such harsh comments about the first movie just ought to be beat. Why can't you just give the movie its' props for the great accomplishments that it made. That movie took one of my favorite childhood cartoons, fleshed it out nicely, and exceeded my expectations. This is the new millenium. The story had to be different and done with some current event references, ie Ebay. This was important to the kids that never seen the cartoons, because it gave them something to relate to. Besides, the cartoon is almost 3 decades old. How many movies have we seen of these old cartoons in which the setting, of the cartoon, takes place some many years ago; yet 90% of the time the movie takes place in modern day times. My neices, who are 5 and 8, watched the movie at my house and when they saw the car transform for the first time they were staring at the screen with their eyes wide open as well as their mouths. I asked them if they had ever seen the cartoon before, and they said no. Yet they were still in awe at the technology that they had just witnessed.

IMO, it trumped Spiderman 3, and has yet to be trumped by any other movie of its kind, past or present. Stop being so critical. The movie was awesome that is why it broke the record for most DVD sales. Now, let's see what they can do with Voltron.

:applause:

I had my own gripes with the movie, but still enjoyed it. When I first Michael Bay was doing this I really thought it was going to be bad. But it turned out to be better than expected. Visual Effects wise, I can't think of any other movie that could top it during the summer of 2007. Story wise, it wasn't that great but still enjoyable.

For a movie that made over 700+ million, I don't think it should be trashed so easily. The fans were pleased, Paramount was extremely happy with outcome and a sequel is being filmed as we speak to be released next year and not 5 years from now.

Visual effects wise, this should top the first movie.

#27 mykevermin

mykevermin

Queen of Scotland

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 June 2008 - 11:37 AM

Ah, yes the "it must be quality because a lot of people saw it" argument.

Go grab the numbers for "Norbit" and get back to me on that one, k?
Posted Image

#28 RelentlessRolento

RelentlessRolento

Conversation Comedy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 June 2008 - 03:00 PM

nothing crazy good of a movie, but took me back to when action films were just crazy fun.

wait... I'm contradicting myself... nvm, the girl was hot.

#29 benjamouth

benjamouth

It's a Bobby Dazzler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 June 2008 - 03:14 PM

The first one was horrible, but I'm as much to blame for a sequel as anyone seeing as I bought it on HD-DVD, what a terrible decision that was.

But it doesn't really matter how good or bad a film is these days, if it makes money then there will be sequels.

MST3K.gif

the+Woodmeister.pngr3jm5K2gQUCv3J-E0gqcBQ2.gif

#30 DesertEagleXIX

DesertEagleXIX

Semper Economus!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 June 2008 - 03:21 PM

I don't understand the line "by the matrix" in the VGcats comic. Do they mean, "BUY the Toyota Matrix" i.e. a joke about product placement? Or is it a reference to the film?
Posted Image
www.tech-gaming.com