Feedback
63 (100%)
Wants

:ps3:Warhawk
:ps3:Hots Shots Golf
:ps3:Any other PS3 exclusives

:gc:1st Party Memory Card

Haves

:gc:WaveBird controller. Gray. Comes with controller and the receiver. In good condition. $30 shipped, willing to haggle.

:ps3:2x DualShock 3 Controllers. Black. Brand new, sealed. Wanting $35 + actual shipping cost per controller.

Remember, I always have/want PayPal.

Last edited by a moderator:
interested in:

Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Paper Mario

in that order. shoot me some prices via PM if you don't mind

[quote name='iRandom']cml...I have $25 on my paypal and also many other games[/quote]
For sale only sorry.

Is there any way you can get me the card by tomorrow? If I do buy it, is there any way you can pm me the code or something? (Is that even possible?)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='antlp89']Is there any way you can get me the card by tomorrow? If I do buy it, is there any way you can pm me the code or something? (Is that even possible?)[/quote]
Yes, you can use gift cards online now so I could PM it to you.

[quote name='starmask2k3']would u take 50 for gamestop GC[/quote]
Eh.. NO.

[quote name='antlp89']Is there anyway I could use it at a B&M store?[/quote]
I honestly don't know, try calling a GameStop and asking.

[quote name='antlp89']Damn I called them and they said no. Free Bumps anyways[/quote]
Why do you have to have it tomorrow? I know you can use it online.

I was going to trade in a GBA SP to get the deal of $40 in credit towards a DS Lite, sucks that it ends tomorrow though. I thought I might as well offer you a little less paypal for your GS funds since I'm going to spend 90+ tomorrow anyways.

Got an offer of $65 from someone, will most likely take that. I will sell it at 10 PM est so I can maybe get a higher offer.

bread's done
Back