Photo
- - - - -

Gamestop Extra $10 trade BONUS on 2 Wii, 360 or PS3 Games Promo EXTENDED until 7/20 !

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1439 replies to this topic

#61 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2008 - 03:44 AM

Great, I can use this to trade in my remaining two 360 games that are worth nothing otherwise: Perfect Dark Zero LE and Condemned.

#62 bigdaddybruce44

bigdaddybruce44

Murders & Executions

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2008 - 03:53 AM

ok and is there a limit to how many games u can trade in to get the additional 10$ or no?

I don't remember there ever being any limit. I've traded in as many as eight games in conjunction with this deal.

#63 Ink.So.Well.

Ink.So.Well.

Well.Went.Wild.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2008 - 05:41 AM

I'm probably going to get grilled for this, but so be it. Now I've never traded a game before in my entire life but this deal has got me curious (especially since I get paid on the last day this deal ends which is next friday, correct?). How does this all work? I'm assuming you have to become a member of some sort which is fine, but where are you guys coming up with these trade numbers? Is there a GS list of trade values for games available online?

Stop trying to Scooby-Doo this. We're not going to solve this mystery for you. 

#64 UCLAevo

UCLAevo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2008 - 05:44 AM

yeah, how much is trade-in on cod2, viva pinata, monster madness?

#65 yamas

yamas

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2008 - 06:01 AM

Ooh baby cannot wait for this.
[URL="http://www.rewards1.com/index.php?referrer_id=2834"] Posted Image[/URL] http://images.kenyon...rk&font=verdana

#66 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2008 - 06:11 AM

Yeah, do you have to sign up for a trade account like you do with blockbuster video? BBV gives you $12 for Open Season and $6 for cars. If GS only gives you about $6 each, it works out to be about $22 instead of $18.

Xfactor

#67 MrBeatdown

MrBeatdown

DumbAssGamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2008 - 06:53 AM

Is this a coupon or just a deal. If I traded in four games, would I get $20 extra? I certainly wouldn't mind buying two triple packs for $10 and getting $30 + trade value.

#68 APreciousDragon

APreciousDragon

The cake is a lie!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2008 - 06:54 AM

yeah, how much is trade-in on cod2, viva pinata, monster madness?

Just traded those myself yesterday (kicking myself now though for doing it too soon)! Viva Pinata = 6$; COD2 = 2$ ; and MM = 4$ or 5$ (can't remember).

#69 rmb

rmb

old enough to be your dad

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2008 - 07:02 AM

Does anybody know how much is trade-in for Rainbow Six Vegas 2 Regular & Limited Edition? Since I have 1 Regular and 3 Limited Editions (1 Mint and 2 Sealed).

$22 for each, reg. ed. and ce are always the same

#70 rmb

rmb

old enough to be your dad

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2008 - 07:08 AM

If they don't change the trade value for CoD4, maybe it is a good time to get rid of it. Also I have APF2008, CoD3, Fuzion Frenzy 2 and Forza 2 to get rid of..I need a PS3 game to play along with my new PS3.

Anyone that is trading games with a value of 20 or higher should have used the 25% coupon last week. You would have gotten 33.75 for cod4 with that as it is still at 25 tiv.

#71 UCLAevo

UCLAevo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2008 - 07:15 AM

Just traded those myself yesterday (kicking myself now though for doing it too soon)! Viva Pinata = 6$; COD2 = 2$ ; and MM = 4$ or 5$ (can't remember).

thanks. looks like cod2 isn't worth getting, then, since it's $4 after -10.

#72 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2008 - 08:58 AM

Hmmmmmmmm may be tempted in trading a few titles I got for free at Target. But I am starting to like keeping 1 copy of a game for myself...no matter how bad it is..especially if I got it for free.

Hmmmmmmmm.......

XFactor

My DVD Collection: http://fiamedliquid.dvdaf.com/
rm8ylt.gif

#73 graf1k

graf1k

Posted 08 June 2008 - 11:37 AM

Is there a max number of games you can use this on like the 50% extra coupon (which I believe is max 5 games)?

Also, anybody ever try pushing multiple copies of the same game at GS at the same time? I mean I could just hit a couple different GS, but why waste the gas if they don't care?

#74 life.exe

life.exe

We're done here.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2008 - 01:04 PM

As others have said, games with a trade-in value of less than a $1 are excluded, so that's basically 360 '06 sports titles. I don't think much else would even come close to that price point. Even games that they sell for $10 would still net you like $2 of trade-in value.

And the BK games.

Is there a max number of games you can use this on like the 50% extra coupon (which I believe is max 5 games)?

Also, anybody ever try pushing multiple copies of the same game at GS at the same time? I mean I could just hit a couple different GS, but why waste the gas if they don't care?

I have one store near me that will take multiple copies and one that wont.

#75 Hades79

Hades79

Posted 08 June 2008 - 01:59 PM

Anyone know the trade in value of Prince Caspian for Wii, its on sale at microcenter for $10?

#76 aznguyen316

aznguyen316

Rock Chalk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2008 - 02:07 PM

thanks OP will try to trade in a few games toward MGS4. w00t
ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK | Steam: djfakey
i5-2500k@4.2Ghz; MSI 660Ti PE/OC Ed.

#77 zedarkness

zedarkness

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2008 - 02:19 PM

ill see if I still have anything worth trading for this

#78 ultramanJ

ultramanJ

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2008 - 02:26 PM

Are there exceptions? I can't imagine them still accepting older titles like PDZ and PG3.

#79 c.gibbits

c.gibbits

Back to the roots.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2008 - 02:35 PM

"warning (didnt read pages 2 and 3...) i bought a 3 pack yesterday... fuzion frenzy cant be traded in it says not for resale on the back, the other 2 are good though"

Hey where can i find list of these 3 Packs for Xbox Games? Help me out here, my store is opening soon! XP thanks.

#80 yamas

yamas

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2008 - 02:43 PM

There isn't any list. It's just a bundle of like Cars, Fusion Frenzy, and one other one. for 30$ regular price. Anyway, I wonder if this can be coupled wtih the 20% extra for MGS4 and 10% edge meaning 30% plus 10$ extra.
[URL="http://www.rewards1.com/index.php?referrer_id=2834"] Posted Image[/URL] http://images.kenyon...rk&font=verdana

#81 c.gibbits

c.gibbits

Back to the roots.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2008 - 02:52 PM

So how long has this 10% off deal for targets xbox 360 games been going on? Should i expect any more useful games to resell?? or they are pretty much all cleaned out?

#82 yamas

yamas

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2008 - 03:04 PM

I'ts 10$ off. It's been going for quite a while now. You have any other CAGs and SDErs in your area? That's what it would end on. Regardless, I'm hopping up there again today to see if I can snag anything else.

#83 spug21

spug21

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2008 - 03:27 PM

with new trade ins i suggest you trade in at blockbuster. gamestop will prob give you like 25 ish maybe, but BB trade in values are crazy. I traded in army of two this past week for $35, and ive had it since release back in march ( i think it was march).

all newer games at gamecrazy will get you like 33

#84 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2008 - 03:57 PM

Hmmm, I have Cars, Fusion Frenzy2, Open Season and PGR4.

Anyone have a recent TIV for PGR4?

This would net me ~24 at blockbuster. I guess I would get more than that at GS. So do you need an account to trade in? I assume you do since they are "pawn shop rules".

Xfactor

#85 Dragunz

Dragunz

I Like Pho.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2008 - 04:09 PM

Hmmm, I have Cars, Fusion Frenzy2, Open Season and PGR4.

Anyone have a recent TIV for PGR4?

This would net me ~24 at blockbuster. I guess I would get more than that at GS. So do you need an account to trade in? I assume you do since they are "pawn shop rules".

Xfactor

You are wrong my friend. Gamestop gives you low values for games. Last time I check I think PGR4 was $14?

Want to win a $25 Amazon GC AND get a FREE Xbox One? Click HERE

426575.png

The Super Awesum CAG Crew: killer9, blissskr, advanced, GenPirate, DarkRider23, rickyff7, LegendK7ll3r, and whoever I missed.

#86 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2008 - 04:33 PM

You are wrong my friend. Gamestop gives you low values for games. Last time I check I think PGR4 was $14?

Actually what i meant was Cars + Open Season + PGR4 would net me $24 at bbv. Although I did my math wrong, it would net me $30.

But with GS's extra $10, that would be $20 in bonus. I would assume that those 3 games net me more than $10 in TIV so I guess GS is a better value next week.

#87 GuardianE

GuardianE

Posted 08 June 2008 - 04:47 PM

Well, I know that Cars, Fuzion2, and Open Season will net you $15 even. I doubt you'll get more than $10 for PGR4. Plus $20 gives ya $45. As always, it's nice to have an EDGE card when doing trade ins, as that'll grant you an additional 10% trade in credit.

#88 Ink.So.Well.

Ink.So.Well.

Well.Went.Wild.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2008 - 04:54 PM

For all those as clueless as I was I found the trade-in value list on the CAGWiki. It was last modified March of this year. As for trade-ins it seems walk ins are accepted, but Edge cards net you an extra 10% bonus on trades only they're $15 bucks and I don't need a Game Informer subscription though for deals like this I might change my mind. Sadly I personally can't take advantage of the Target $10 off deal as it expires tomorrow so I suggest those Lunch Rush that ish down.

Stop trying to Scooby-Doo this. We're not going to solve this mystery for you. 

#89 GuardianE

GuardianE

Posted 08 June 2008 - 05:10 PM

I don't believe it was answered yet. Is this a coupon or an offer? And is there are ideas as to whether this is a regional thing or national (still mad about getting my hopes up about the 50% trade in coupon).

#90 JJSP

JJSP

Beyond economical repair.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2008 - 05:25 PM

1. It's an offer - no coupon needed. $10 bonus added per 2 PS3, 360, or Wii games traded in. Games that have trade values under $1 (2006 360 sports games and Burger King games) excluded.

2. No membership needed. If you've got an Edge card, it'll add 10% to the trade price. If you don't, well, it won't. ;)

Cause I'm sick of seeing ghosts, and I know how it's all gonna end

There's no triumph waiting, there's no sunset to ride off in

We all want to be great men, there's nothing romantic about it

I just want to know that I did all I could with what I was given

I just want to sell out my funeral.

I just want to be enough for everyone.