[Video] Wombat at NYC Rock Band Event

Good job Wombat and nice editing Cheapy. I think Wombat was saying that it would be hard to make anything out of the footage that they shot, but I think Cheapy edited it into a nice little Rock Band piece.

Wombat truly is a cowboy.
on a steel horse he rides
and he's wanted (waaaaaannted)
dead or alive

nice vid, I need to start hitting NYC events more

ps - Doolittle!!!! WOOT WOOT!!!!

So was that Mrs. Wombat, or did a random barfly catch the camera man's eye for a few minutes?

I am still wondering what's with the weird pedophile like smile Wombat has when he is interviewing the guy.....my wife says it's just creepy!!

[quote name='Davestation']I am still wondering what's with the weird pedophile like smile Wombat has when he is interviewing the guy.....my wife says it's just creepy!![/QUOTE]

I don't see it, not that I am too famliar with a "pedophile smile".

Love the video Wombat makes it seem so...exciting haha
Awesome job wombat, enjoy it while you can!

Great editing to you too Cheapy...feel like you guys are my best friends :*]

[quote name='Davestation']I am still wondering what's with the weird pedophile like smile Wombat has when he is interviewing the guy.....my wife says it's just creepy!![/quote]

I don't know if it was a pedophile smile or not but it was definitely a little weird how he was smiling. Good job nevertheless, and good editing Cheapy. Hope we can see videos more often.

Wow I haven't seen Wombat in a while. I guess that one Diet ( Nutrisystem? ) you tried a year or so back hasn't panned out for you?

I also agree with the pedophile smile. It's pretty creepy. Also how you kept moving your eyes everywhere at the beginning. That was just plain odd. You gots them Crazy Eyes.

Wombat's smiling because he's just happy to be there! He truly enjoys what he is doing with UGO. If you're a regular CAGcast listener, you'll know that being in the industry had been one of his goals and he's done it. So he's just happy! :)

Wombat looks like a real pusher: goatee. check. gold chain. check. leather jacket. check. In fact he looked like he was about to mug Andrew Yoon, or sell him drugs or something.

Good job guys. Quality stuff from team cagcast.

[quote name='pimpinc333']I also agree with the pedophile smile. It's pretty creepy. Also how you kept moving your eyes everywhere at the beginning. That was just plain odd. You gots them Crazy Eyes.[/quote]
Yeah I noticed the weird lsd smile and wandering eyes in the vid. It was funny but kind of creepy at the same time. Wombat looks kind of like a ny goon with the gold chain and half open shirt :lol:

I've been listening to the Podcasts for a while now and this is like the first time i've seen what you look like and I dont no why but its so weird hearing that voice and seeing you talking...lol

That's actually a pretty good interview Wombat. He really drops some good hits about some major E3 announcements. Especially with Activision pimping GH:WT so hard lately, I bet Harmonix is itching to drop a Beatles or Led Zeppelin bomb at E3.

And excellent editing by Cheapy, as well.

Good shit, Wombat! You definitely need to do more interviews!

Of course, good job to Cheapy as well. That shit ran smooth like BUTTA!

P.S., stop hating on Wombat's smile, folks,...I think it's sexy, personally.

[quote name='Simon D I']Good shit, Wombat! You definitely need to do more interviews!

P.S., stop hating on Wombat's smile, folks,...I think it's sexy, personally.[/quote]

Nice job on the video guys. Both of you did a real good job.

E3 = Nevermind??? I hope so...finally...

Die Toten Hosen is an awesome Band. I liked the video a lot, keep em coming wombat. They really have to expand their library of songs, like some Aerosmith stuff, or Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, anything in that nature, CLASSIC ROCK BANDS!!!

[quote name='Simon D I']Good shit, Wombat! You definitely need to do more interviews!

P.S., stop hating on Wombat's smile, folks,...I think it's sexy, personally.[/QUOTE]

"Sir, we're picking up something on Gaydar."

Good job on the interview & video guys. I like the first of the vid when

Wombat said "I promise not to sing". LOL, same here.

[quote name='Wombat']I don't see it, not that I am too famliar with a "pedophile smile".[/quote]

This all happened after you said to Trixie "I'm here for the kids" or something like that.

[quote name='Wombat']I don't see it, not that I am too famliar with a "pedophile smile".[/quote]

Well Wombat, being as you are about to be a new papa, you should look for any signs of a pedophile smile. Here is a great website that teaches you what sex offenders live in your neighborhood. Also, there are a few pedophiles that smile in there....

yall need to stop ragging on wombat. He was just smilling cause he was happy or on some really good ecstacy. Everyone loves a happy wombat. Although the comment about him looking a goon or a pusher were pretty entertaining. I must say that wombat did an exellent job, nonetheless. I applaud him for getting out there and getting his hands dirty. Nice editing cheapy.

First time to see Wombat and unlike some people your voice matches your appearance. Your a handsome young man Wombat!

the smile seems to be kind of a nervous smile or uncomfortable one to me. regardless, i like the wombat and what he does for video game coverage. thanks for the hard work cheapy and wombat

Damn Wombat, the voice definitely does not match the physique!

Dude you need to look into a body transplant! If I had to look at that ugly mug in the mirror every morning I would be pushing up daisy's by now.....

So let's review.....You be heinous, and an insult to real Wombats everywhere!

Just busting your balls, but you did make me feel better about myself at age 44....

Hey Wombat, that was funny!

Although, props to Cheapy for slipping that Weird Al Yankovic album into the video, he's a big-time guilty pleasure for me...

Here's one album that I'd absolutely LOVE to see in Rock Band as DLC, and I'd buy a 360 AND Rock Band right away: The 1985 self-titled comeback album by the Seattle, Washington group Heart. I'd love to see that one...

BJ

bread's done
Back