Photo
- - - - -

Contest (CAG Foreplay #45): Win Beyond Good & Evil (PC)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
92 replies to this topic

#31 I Am ProZac

I Am ProZac

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 June 2008 - 03:29 AM

Actraiser would be nice...
"It is not enough to succeed; Others must fail."

#32 Blade

Blade

Trying to have a member title that's longer than MDerrick

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 June 2008 - 04:00 AM

I would love to see a sequel to Clayfighter 63 1/3.

It was great, despite being a parody of other fighting games. If it retained its classic stop-motion claymation and prerendered backgrounds, it would have room for a ton of new characters, new levels, new combos, and enhanced Claytalities. You could be gaming on it for years - or at least significantly longer than Brawl.

#33 whataboutbob?

whataboutbob?

Thats what she said

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 June 2008 - 04:08 AM

I guess ive always felt shorted w/o a "true" quality sequel to Secret of Mana. But w/ that said since there have been other Mana games the next on my list is Secret of Evermore. Its a really fun but overlooked game and its from my favorite time in video game history back in the 16 bit era :)

#34 rapsodist

rapsodist

My Heart Is a 16-Bit Chip

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 June 2008 - 04:44 AM

I guess ive always felt shorted w/o a "true" quality sequel to Secret of Mana. But w/ that said since there have been other Mana games the next on my list is Secret of Evermore. Its a really fun but overlooked game and its from my favorite time in video game history back in the 16 bit era :)

I'll second that. Sure, SoE didn't stack up to SoM --to which it owed more than obvious inspiration-- but it was Squaresoft's very first project, and for that, it was a commendable debut. We're only left to imagine what they might've done had they been given opportunity for a second try.

#35 FeedMeAStrayCat

FeedMeAStrayCat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 June 2008 - 04:57 AM

Another vote for Eternal Darkness. Such a spectacular game.

#36 rothgar24

rothgar24

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 June 2008 - 06:35 AM

Skies of Arcadia FTW!!! I have it for the dreamcast and gamecube and would love to see a sequel.

#37 InFlames215

InFlames215

DEATH TO FALSE METAL

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 June 2008 - 06:54 AM

A sequel to Terranigma for the SNES. Fantastic game.

Also, I think Chrono Trigger should get a sequel. Although I do very much enjoy Chrono Cross, it is a totally different game altogether.

#38 SuxoR

SuxoR

What choice did I have?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 June 2008 - 06:59 AM

I would looove a Conker's bad furday sequel :/

1xz7eo.gif

#39 MrGone

MrGone

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 June 2008 - 07:01 AM

Psychonauts! Raz's adventure is just beginning, now that he's
Spoiler

#40 Rusty Ghia

Rusty Ghia

Posted 12 June 2008 - 07:11 AM

Vagrant Story. :pray: Oh god, please come out with a new Vagrant Story.

Square needs to get off their ass, knock off this Final Fantasy crap, and get Matsuno back on a sequel/prequel/remake/whatever.
"I'd buy that for a dollar!"
Bixby Snyder

#41 wiiheat

wiiheat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 June 2008 - 11:31 AM

Second Sight. Damn fine game. I would love for the team to craft a Next-Gen version of that with another good story line, similar tight control scheme and less enemy "spontaneous generation" from a room you cleared out but people continue to pour out of as soon as you leave.

#42 Exedor

Exedor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 June 2008 - 01:17 PM

The original 3wave ctf for quake one (with the grappling hook bound to mouse 2, not a seperate wep slot like the axe). Most fun online FPS EVAR!

Valve should do it like they did deathmatch classic.

#43 Nukkus

Nukkus

What is this I don't even

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 June 2008 - 01:48 PM

Daikatana totally deserves a sequel. Here' a big Fuck to everyone who never took the time to get past the first level, and then labeled the game as crap.
Check out http://slipgatecentral.blogspot.com/ for the latest gaming reviews!

#44 davkeats

davkeats

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 June 2008 - 02:04 PM

Super Mario Allstars 2: The Honorable Mentions (for DS)

Includes some of the Second tier mario games that didnt make it into the first
Super Mario Allstars.

Marios Picross
Marios Time Machine
Paper Mario
Super Mario Land
Super Mario Land 2
Super Mario Land 3
Super Mario RPG
Dr Mario
Marios Early Years

Ok, some of those games will suck, but i would still love to have a Mario Collection for my DS

Actually i would rather have a version of Super Mario Allstars for my DS.

#45 Tecka

Tecka

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 June 2008 - 02:52 PM

I actually would like a sequel to The Chronicals Of Reddick.

#46 mprice

mprice

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 June 2008 - 03:35 PM

My gamer cred wants me to say Psychonauts, but I would be most fired up about a Freedom Fighters sequel. I loved that game on the Xbox and it is one of the few games that I have played through in its entirety more than once. I have thrown it in to show it to friends before, and each time I ended up playing through the whole game again. I believe it was made by the folks at IO Interactive (Hitman, Kane & Lynch) and there was a sequel in development, but it never came out.

#47 rapsodist

rapsodist

My Heart Is a 16-Bit Chip

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 June 2008 - 04:44 PM

My gamer cred wants me to say Psychonauts, but I would be most fired up about a Freedom Fighters sequel. I loved that game on the Xbox and it is one of the few games that I have played through in its entirety more than once. I have thrown it in to show it to friends before, and each time I ended up playing through the whole game again. I believe it was made by the folks at IO Interactive (Hitman, Kane & Lynch) and there was a sequel in development, but it never came out.

If anything, that choice gives you more gamer cred in my book because everyone's taken up the Psychonauts cause by now. How could I have forgotten Freedom Fighters?! It was so much more than I could ever have expected from a low-profile EA release. I think the impression everyone had of the game --without playing it-- was that it was a quick and dirty, generic action game but if it was, it was a damn fine one!

#48 thakingrocka

thakingrocka

El Profesor

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 June 2008 - 05:56 PM

a gunvalkyrie sequel with alterable control schemes would be quite welcome in my home. hell, i think i'd even settle for some bc on that one.

(my true desire is for shenmue 3 above all else, but hey what're ya gonna do?)

#49 nadsofed

nadsofed

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 June 2008 - 06:08 PM

I already have Beyond Good and Evil for the PS2 but to chime in I want to bring up Mutant Leauge Football or any Mutant League games.

#50 reicaden

reicaden

Needs More Cowbell

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 June 2008 - 06:21 PM

a proper Baldurs gate sequel (not this console crap that hit the PS2). With update rule sets and on the PC, it's true home. I'd fall in love :)
I have tried TONS of these websites, but this one delivers. <<<YOU WILL NOT REGRET THIS!>>> 63.00$ in my account and counting! :) Just make a Gmail email, and bam you are good to go.
Posted Image

#51 StinkyCheese

StinkyCheese

Posted 12 June 2008 - 06:25 PM

A true SMRPG sequel. Paper mario does not cut it!
[URL="http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/blog.php?b=3041#comments"][/URL]

#52 NateWhs152

NateWhs152

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 June 2008 - 06:31 PM

A new Pikmin game on either the Wii or DS

#53 my2k2zx2

my2k2zx2

Molly, Rockin the Doggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 June 2008 - 09:19 PM

I think Sewer Shark needs a sequel. Maybe on the Wii using the Wiimote to shoot.

I thought those FMV games were cool way back when, but then again, I was 13ish.

My 2nd pick is not a sequel, put the Simpsons Arcade on the Live Arcade, big seller right there if it happens.
If its free, its for me!!

#54 Chaser-1

Chaser-1

Posted 12 June 2008 - 10:35 PM

It's gotta be Trap Gunner for me. Hopefully if a sequel does get made, they'd find a way to not have the horrid slowdown of the original.

#55 adriley313

adriley313

Posted 12 June 2008 - 10:49 PM

A game that needs a sequel is Spectrobes. i looved that game but that it could use more of a better story arc and maybe bring it to the Wii.

#56 zerowing

zerowing

makiri ♥

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 June 2008 - 11:37 PM

Blast Corps, such a fun game, I would love to see it on the 360 now.
Brawl Friend Code: 0860-2941-1088 PAUL

#57 Razzuel

Razzuel

People are idiots.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 June 2008 - 11:40 PM

Jet Force Gemini!

#58 ezuniga

ezuniga

Posted 13 June 2008 - 12:40 AM

I loved Blast Corps too and think an updated Next-Gen sequel would be awesome, but the game I'd MOST like to see come out with a sequel, would be SMRPG. It'd be nice to include it in a compiliation as DavKeats suggested, but a standalone sequel on the Wii would be awesome. The first in itself was great and I think a little underappreciated. I think with the Wii's motion controls, it would make battling more interactive and a little more fun. They have so much to work with too, the possibilities are pretty great when you think about it. They've done so much with Mario (Olympics vs. Sonic?) that I think asking for a sequel to a game that was already special isn't asking too much.

#59 tcolberg

tcolberg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2008 - 03:48 AM

I second Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines and third Eternal Darkness. I'd like to propose Star Wars: Republic Commando. I was going to propose Sid Meiers' Colonization, but that was announced a couple days ago. I'm also eagerly awaiting the next iteration of The Longest Journey.

#60 Panther1484

Panther1484

Hail to Pitt!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2008 - 04:06 AM

Would love to see a Mega Man sequal in the next gen...not counting the stupid battle games on the DS. I liked Mega Man 64 an a game in that path would be awesome.