Photo
- - - - -

More cheap games @ Gamefly: Mass Effect $20, DMC4 $20, Stranglehold $10

• Please log in to reply
608 replies to this topic

#241 Darkslayerz

Darkslayerz

Posted 18 June 2008 - 06:30 PM

Is circle of doom worth buying??? it's only 14.99 plus the game was just released early this year. Also is rainbowsix vegas any good? gamestop got them around for 15 dollars but the deal expire tomorrow or the day after.

#242 Darkslayerz

Darkslayerz

Posted 18 June 2008 - 06:39 PM

just got DMC 4..I cant refuse it. $20 temptation was just too great XD. other games also look greaT!!! but think Im gonna wait a little bit more. I think masseffect could be cheaper coz the game is big in rent but for sale I dunno if it's as big as DMC4 etc....

#243 allen9917

allen9917

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2008 - 06:57 PM

From what I heard ME has very good replay value so why is it big in rent but not big for sale? It's simply one of the best 360 games. I know DMC is a great series but I don't think DMC 4 is on the top list of 360 games.

just got DMC 4..I cant refuse it. $20 temptation was just too great XD. other games also look greaT!!! but think Im gonna wait a little bit more. I think masseffect could be cheaper coz the game is big in rent but for sale I dunno if it's as big as DMC4 etc....

#244 FasterTTW

FasterTTW

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2008 - 07:06 PM

Maybe there's no tax in Chi Town, but I used Google Checkout and I had to pay tax. Guessed you lucked out or something.

i paid tax also, though they missed the tax my *city* tacks on, 1% on top of 6% for the state (so what i'm saying is i was charged 6% as opposed to 7%)

#245 BULL_Ship

BULL_Ship

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2008 - 07:41 PM

picked up stranglehold thanks op

#246 Ivanhoe

Ivanhoe

Posted 18 June 2008 - 07:47 PM

ordered unreal tourney for ps3.

Too bad theirs no PS3 stranglehold for 9,.99.
I would buy that too.

DMC4 is SOOOO tempting at 20bucks... But the little i played of it on the demo gave me a headache with the camera angles and constant jumping and shooting/fighting.
I dont remeber the first dmc giving me headaches.

Oh well.

#247 mbeno13

mbeno13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2008 - 07:58 PM

thank op I just ordered stranglehold. It seems like a fun and quick game which is what I need considering my backlog is like 15+ games. I am also considering mass effect, assassins creed, and burnout. Do you all think these prices will stay or possibly go any lower?
[url=http://profile.mygamercard.net/mbeno]Posted Image
[/URL]

#248 mualan

mualan

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2008 - 08:00 PM

In for Devil May Cry 4 for PS3. Lately it seems like I've just been buying new games, and never really have a chance to really truly play them before I get another one. I also shouldn't be spending so much money!

I blame all of these awesome CAG deals lately. :lol:

#249 RecklessHattrick

RecklessHattrick

Posted 18 June 2008 - 08:19 PM

Hmmm not sure if I want Burnout Paradise. Didn't like the racing in that game compared to the others. But enjoyed the relaxing/laid back feel of the game.

#250 shrike4242

shrike4242

Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2008 - 08:35 PM

Added in some new entries to the OP, as well as links to the complete list of "Newly Available For Sale" games. All the new additions show free shipping when purchased.

#251 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2008 - 08:45 PM

I'm thinking of grabbing Lost Planet (PS3) and maybe UT3. How's the online community for UT3?

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

#252 bisquit

bisquit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2008 - 08:53 PM

Ordered Mass Effect. Thx OP
"Your halo's slipping down to choke you now..."
-A Perfect Circle

#253 joeybc86

joeybc86

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2008 - 08:57 PM

Just bought a copy of DMC4!!! Can't wait to play it!!!

#254 funkflexmctough

funkflexmctough

Mmmm.....deals

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2008 - 10:00 PM

Added in some new entries to the OP, as well as links to the complete list of "Newly Available For Sale" games. All the new additions show free shipping when purchased.

A few of those have been OOS for a day or two, I've noticed Blacksite 51, Timeshift, and LOST via Domus. Maybe you can update? I'm not familiar with Gamefly though, maybe they'll come back?

Someone else posted about a 10% discount? Is that the membership discount? Do you get that discount with a trial? And how often do they offer free shipping on used games? (wasn't that a member perk recently?)
Posted Image

i buy that used games .i don,t have any problem

#255 shrike4242

shrike4242

Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2008 - 10:25 PM

A few of those have been OOS for a day or two, I've noticed Blacksite 51, Timeshift, and LOST via Domus. Maybe you can update? I'm not familiar with Gamefly though, maybe they'll come back?

Someone else posted about a 10% discount? Is that the membership discount? Do you get that discount with a trial? And how often do they offer free shipping on used games? (wasn't that a member perk recently?)

I checked everything and listed anything not in stock with "OOS - 06/18/08".

The 10% discount is a member's discount, and I'm not sure if they give it to you during the trial.

Members always get free shipping on games, though non-members only get free shipping from time to time.

#256 SniperREX

SniperREX

Space Cowboy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2008 - 10:32 PM

Someone else posted about a 10% discount? Is that the membership discount? Do you get that discount with a trial?

You have to be a member for at least 1 year to get the 10% off. After 6 months you get the 5% off.
See You Space Cowboy

#257 chanster

chanster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2008 - 10:34 PM

has anyone gotten a shipping notice
[URL="http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=177299"][/URL]

#258 anarchyburger

anarchyburger

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2008 - 10:47 PM

sorry for the stupid question earlier, as it pissed off a few. thanks for the replies tho. anyways i ordered Burnout Paradise, i could resist it for $20. i hope it comes in mint condition thanks OP and everyone else.
GameCenter/Words with Friends: Rjsanchez88
Steam: AnrchyBurgr8t8
Origin(BF3): anarchyburger8t8
Feel free to add me, let me know you're a fellow CAG
Posted Image

#259 xraytd

xraytd

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2008 - 10:54 PM

Yes, I received a shipping notice for all of my orders. Took about a day after the actual order was placed.

#260 Ghost Writer

Ghost Writer

Posted 18 June 2008 - 10:57 PM

My Assassin's Creed and Stranglehold orders shipped this morning, and Mass Effect and The Darkness orders shipped this afternoon. Placed all orders around noon yesterday.

#261 nikkai

nikkai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2008 - 11:23 PM

Uncharted needs to drop a little more.... =)

#262 KiLL3r

KiLL3r

FREE HAT!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2008 - 11:27 PM

Yes I did, My orders shipped today. I'll be getting them in 3-5 business days.

#263 pimpinc333

pimpinc333

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2008 - 11:31 PM

Same with all my orders. All Shipped today and 1 shipped yesterday.

#264 dg7md

dg7md

Overall, one helluva pup

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 June 2008 - 01:22 AM

My DMC4 shipped today as well.

#265 Darkslayerz

Darkslayerz

Posted 19 June 2008 - 02:17 AM

ARGGGGGG assasin's is sold out!!!! T-T noooooooo

#266 devildr1ver

devildr1ver

Im one hot mother$$$$er

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 June 2008 - 02:24 AM

ARGGGGGG assasin's is sold out!!!! T-T noooooooo

if your a member you can rent the game(s) you want and get to keep them later if you want. Only works if the games description says "Keep it: (Cost)" and is on its way, it doesn't work if it says NOT FOR SALE.

They just shipped assassins creed to me so im keeping it :)
3D AA Bn MoTor T

#267 Lamplitersniper

Lamplitersniper

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 June 2008 - 02:32 AM

if your a member you can rent the game(s) you want and get to keep them later if you want. Only works if the games description says "Keep it: (Cost)" and is on its way, it doesn't work if it says NOT FOR SALE.

They just shipped assassins creed to me so im keeping it :)

Pretty much ANY game they will give you a "keep it" option after you have it out for a week or two. Its a great way to get brand new titles for $10-15 off right at launch ;)

#268 nikkai

nikkai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 June 2008 - 02:47 AM

Pretty much ANY game they will give you a "keep it" option after you have it out for a week or two. Its a great way to get brand new titles for $10-15 off right at launch ;)

Gotta factor in that $15 dollar membership fee... though of course if you use it often it pays for itself. Just worth saying...

#269 Lamplitersniper

Lamplitersniper

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 June 2008 - 02:51 AM

Gotta factor in that $15 dollar membership fee... though of course if you use it often it pays for itself. Just worth saying...

Well yeah but if you are member anyways and rent games anyways it kinda doesnt matter. You pay the $15 to rent games each month and then you buy the games when you want ;)

Also the rewards for being a member are nice. $5 every 3 months and then 5% and 10% after the 6 and 9 month memberships respectively.

I just said what I said as an assumption that someone was a member of course.

#270 devildr1ver

devildr1ver

Im one hot mother$$$$er

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 June 2008 - 02:53 AM

You dont have to wait for a week or two, once the game is on its way to the subscribers house you have the option to buy it.:bouncy:
3D AA Bn MoTor T