W: 1 Sony Dual Shock 3 for PlayStation 3- H: Paypal/Amazon

MikeBastard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
51 (100%)
Just looking for a single Official Dual Shock 3 that is in great condition and keeps a charge. Reply or PM, please.

Last edited by a moderator:
--TERMS--

• I ship via USPS First Class or Priority Mail with delivery confirmation using a bubble wrap padded envelope.
  • Amazon Gift Card is preferred for payment. Paypal (Non-credit card) will be accepted, but I much prefer Amazon Gift Card.
  • If you're buying, you pay first unless you have a ton of feedback which I would have no problem in sending first if that's what you desire.
  • If I'm buying I will request you to send first if you have little to no feedback. This is not negotiable as I'm not willing to take a chance on getting burned.
  • I'd prefer to ship within the continental U.S., but if someone in another country is interested in an item we can discuss it.
--HAVES--

PS3
:ps3:Baja Edge of Control - Complete in Hollywood Video case
:ps3:DMC 4 - no booklet and in Hollywood Video case
:ps3:Folklore - Disc only in Blockbuster Video case
:ps3:Grand Theft Auto IV - Complete
:ps3:Golden Axe - Complete in Hollywood Video case
:ps3:Killzone 2 - Complete
:ps3:Marvel Ultimate Alliance - Complete
:ps3:Turok - Complete, good condition

Wii
:wii:Mario Power Tennis - Complete in Hollywood Video case
:wii:Mario Super Sluggers - Hollywood Video case and no manual

Concerning HWV Games
*"Complete in Hollywood Video case" means that it comes with disc and instruction booklet. The games that don't come with an instruction booklet are listed. The case and cover art are from Hollywood Video.

PSX
Parasite Eve (black label) - Great shape. Slight crack on the case. Comes with manual and 1999 Collector's Disc, Reads fine. Pics are included in the spoilers below.
Front Cover
IMG_3869.jpg
Disc 1 and manual (notice the crack on the inside of the case)
IMG_3870.jpg
Disc 2 and 1999 Collector's Disc
IMG_3871.jpg
Back Cover
IMG_3872.jpg

NES GAME Manuals/Inserts

I'm not expecting an arm and a leg for any of this manuals. Most of these booklets have wrinkled corners and look sort of faded; they aren't mint condition obviously. Any missing pages will be listed and I will be able to take photos of the booklets that you may be interested in.

Dragon Warrior Explorer's Handbook
Fester's Quest (small fold close to the center)
Hunt for Red October, The
Legend of Zelda, The (missing front and back page)
Mach Rider
Marble Madness (small tear on front)
RoadWarrior (missing front and back covers)
Shadowgate (has front cover, but missing back cover)
Slalom
TMNT 2 The Arcade Game (front cover missing)

SNES GAME Manuals/Inserts
Act Raiser
Battle Clash
Lagoon
Lemmings
Lion King, The
Lost Vikings, The
Krusty's Super Fun House
Madden '93 booklet and play calling map type thing
Mario Paint
PGA Tour Golf
SNES Super Scope
SNES Super Scope 6
Street Fighter II Turbo
Super Nintendo Instruction Manual
Super Nintendo Mouse Manual
Thomas The Tank Engine and Friends

--WANTS--

Amazon Monies
Paypal

PS2
1 Logitech Cordless Action Controller (Controller needs to be in excellent shape)

PS3
Mass Effect 2
PSN Gameshares (Can pay Paypal or Amazon money)

Wii
Super Smash Brothers Brawl

Blu-ray
:br:Bad Santa
:br:District 9
:br:Forrest Gump
:br:Hot Fuzz
:br:Requiem for a Dream
:br:Training Day
:br:Comedies or overall good movies

Just because something isn't listed on my "want" list doesn't mean I don't want it. If you're after something I have, I might make a trade with you whether I really want what you're offering or not as long as I feel the deal is fair. I like helping people out when I can.

Last edited by a moderator:
I checked all of the lists and nothing really caught my eye. Sorry everyone.

I will check lists, but I really put a good amount of time in my "wants" section. I'm really only interested in PS3 games and Blu-ray movies.

Please read the rules regarding tradelists. You created 4 threads in the past 3 days, which is a clear violation, had you taken the time to actually read the rules posted at the top of the trading forum.

All threads aside from from one have been locked. Any future violations will result in the loss of Trading List privileges.

I apologize for that. It was not totally intentional. I planned on trading a handful of things until a friend told me to just list everything. I suppose I should have gone back and closed those threads rather than just abandoning them. I've since read the rules and understand forum rules and etiquette.

bread's done
Back