Get a $15 Giftcard with the purchase of Gran Turismo 5: Prologue

Has anyone done this type of deal before? It says that the gift card instructions will arrive by July 29th, but I really would not want to wait over a month to get the $15.

Thinking of buying this and using the $15 GC towards a Soul Calibur 4 arcade stick.

The same day Yamauchi explained to CVG's Mike Jackson that "in terms of quality and features of the game, and in terms of functionality, GT5 Prologue will ultimately reach an equivalent level to GT5. I think the major difference between Prologue and GT5 will be the number of cars and courses that will be included within the game, in that there will be many more."[

I think Radioshack still has this for 29.99, so if waiting a month for the extra $5 is not worth it then you can just go there and buy it today.

On another note though, this game is great, but it is frustrating because you can't upgrade the cars...so while the car roster isn't too bad if tuning was your thing you will probably get more frustrated than satisfied.

This made my day.

I was looking around at my local Radio Shacks for the $29.99 deal, but none of them had it (in fact, one of the Radio Shack clerks told me that the game was "discontinued", but then chirpily added, "There's an EBGames just down the street!" LOL bless her heart).

This is a much better deal, since I don't get charged tax, have Amazon Prime for free 2-Day shipping, and that $15 Amazon gift card will get used within 5 minutes of me getting it.

Amazon FTW

I love Gran Turismo and i think this is a nice deal. But i am waiting for the full game and ill wait until target drops prologue down to $15 if that lasts..

bread's done
Back