NBA Street V3
TimeSplitters: Future Perfect
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory
Legend of Zelda
Mario Baseball
Kirby
Mario 128 (possibly?)
Pokemon (possibly?)

Virtua Quest is gonna suck so much ass, the only GC title im looking forward too is the new Zelda, and ill pick up the new starfox and dbz sagas after price drops.

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777']Virtua Quest is gonna suck so much ass, the only GC title im looking forward too is the new Zelda, and ill pick up the new starfox and dbz sagas after price drops.[/quote]

No love for RE4?

Resident Evil 4
NFL Street 2
Fight Night Round 2
NBA Street V3

All of those are multisystem so those shouldn't be included in the list..

[quote name='Scorch']Resident Evil 4
NFL Street 2
Fight Night Round 2
NBA Street V3

All of those are multisystem so those shouldn't be included in the list..[/quote]

Why? He was just listing what he thought would be good games for the cube, didn't mention anything about exclusives. Don't think it's necessary to exclude those.

[quote name='Scorch']Resident Evil 4
NFL Street 2
Fight Night Round 2
NBA Street V3

All of those are multisystem so those shouldn't be included in the list..[/quote]

RE4 will be exclusive for atleast 6-9 months. The rest are multiplatform, buut they are still solid games. Also, NBA Street may have Nintendo chearacters in it which will make this game even better. I may end up buying two versions of the game.

What are good game exclusives for PS2. Off the top of my head. I'll be buying Final Fantasy 12. I'll think about the new Dragon Quest. And... help me out here. any other most have exclusives on PS2.

If Advance Wars hasn't changed substantially since E3, it's not going to be worth getting at all. It bears almost no resemblance to a real Advance Wars game. (Nevermind for the moment it should be called Gamecube Wars, the DS version called DS Wars, etc.) At least Fire Emblem seems to be staying true to tactical-game formula, so far.

[quote name='ananag112']God of War, Devil May Cry 3, Dynasty Warriors 5?[/quote]

Is Dynasty Warriors 5 supposed to be PS2 exclusive?

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='ananag112']God of War, Devil May Cry 3, Dynasty Warriors 5?[/quote]

Is Dynasty Warriors 5 supposed to be PS2 exclusive?[/quote]

I don't know, maybe.

vgmp3.com sucks
Resident Evil 4 sucks
Virtua Quest sucks
Star Fox: Assault sucks
NFL Street 2 sucks
Donkey Kong Jungle Beat sucks
Advance Wars: Under Fire sucks
Geist sucks
Fire Emblem sucks
Odama sucks
Killer 7 sucks
Dragon Ball Z: Sagas sucks
Fight Night Round 2 sucks
NBA Street V3 sucks
TimeSplitters: Future Perfect sucks
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory sucks
Legend of Zelda sucks
Mario 128 (possibly?)who knows?
Pokemon (possibly?) who knows?

[quote name='dratsacras']If Advance Wars hasn't changed substantially since E3, it's not going to be worth getting at all. It bears almost no resemblance to a real Advance Wars game. (Nevermind for the moment it should be called Gamecube Wars, the DS version called DS Wars, etc.) At least Fire Emblem seems to be staying true to tactical-game formula, so far.[/quote]
The Cube versions gameplay is sorta like Star Wars Battlefront, which is pretty fun. What I don't like that is weird chipmunk voice the units seem to have.

[quote name='DenisDFat']vgmp3.com sucks
Resident Evil 4 sucks
Virtua Quest sucks
NFL Street 2 sucks
Geist sucks
Fire Emblem sucks
Odama sucks
Killer 7 sucks
NBA Street V3 sucks
Legend of Zelda sucks
Pokemon (possibly?) who knows?[/quote]

Atleast explain why they will suck if you must bash these games for no reason.

Well... From what I've seen of Giest. If you enjoy First person shooters it looks interesting, has potential. RE 4 is dependent if you've played and enjoyed the others. I don't understand how anyone can dislike the new non-cartoonish Zelda. Fire Emblem looks neat. Advance wars, and Star Fox are a wait and see. Same with Donky Kong. Mario 128 looks like neat. Not interested or haven't seen anything on the others.
As for PS2, Never played any Devil May Cry games, or the Dynasty Warrior series, God of War is wait and see. Final Fantasy12 is a must have, and I havent played a playstation Dragons Quest on Playstation that I've enjoyed as much as the SNES versions, so I'll wait and see.
That's my assesment. In order I play PC games, GameCube, and then X-box games most often. With the PS2 in the rear. I don't play Sports games too often, or fighting games either. And I mostly prefer PC games if it's availible. I do enjoy light gun games though and play that on my PS2 a lot.

[quote name='ananag112'][quote name='DenisDFat']vgmp3.com sucks
Resident Evil 4 sucks
Virtua Quest sucks
NFL Street 2 sucks
Geist sucks
Fire Emblem sucks
Odama sucks
Killer 7 sucks
NBA Street V3 sucks
Legend of Zelda sucks

Atleast explain why they will suck if you must bash these games for no reason.[/quote]

He's an ass. Just ignore him.

Resident Evil 4 sucks
Virtua Quest sucks
NFL Street 2 sucks
Geist sucks
Fire Emblem sucks
Odama sucks
Killer 7 sucks
NBA Street V3 sucks
Legend of Zelda sucks

None of these games have come out yet, but who needs to do a silly little thing like playing them to tell if those games, do indeed, suck? :roll:

New zelda will suck because it's back to being serious and ugly like OOT which inspired the ugly linku statue in the avatar and it sucks a lot.

[quote name='ananag112']Fire Emblem and Virtua Quest are RPG's.[/quote]

Well Fire Emblem is more of a Strategy RPG, at least from what I've seen/heard. I'm talking RPG, like a skies of arcadia, or Baiten Kaitos, or Tales of Symphonia. Is Virtua Quest a pure RPG or like a fighting/rpg hybrid? I haven't seen much info on it.

Critically, and sales wise oot did vary well. If you don't personally like it, thats one thing, but saying it sucks and no one should get it is, ignorant, stupid, and of course a fanboy escue statement

I plan on getting Legend of Zelda, Mario 128, Pokemon (if its a good 3d RPG), and Timesplitters (on Xbox). Ill pick up Advance Wars, Geist, and maybe Fire Emblem when they are on sale.

criticks and the general publick are dum

the dungeons sucked, it was too serious, and it was for dum people who are dum.

[quote name='DenisDFat']criticks and the general publick are dum

the dungeons sucked, it was too serious, and it was for dum people who are dum.[/quote]

Yes they are, but people who don't know how to spell simple words are even more dumB. So anyway, at this point, what percentage of your posts are trolling posts?

[quote name='RedvsBlue']So anyway, at this point, what percentage of your posts are trolling posts?[/quote]

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='ananag112'][quote name='DenisDFat']vgmp3.com sucks
Resident Evil 4 sucks
Virtua Quest sucks
NFL Street 2 sucks
Geist sucks
Fire Emblem sucks
Odama sucks
Killer 7 sucks
NBA Street V3 sucks
Legend of Zelda sucks

Atleast explain why they will suck if you must bash these games for no reason.[/quote]

He's an ass. Just ignore him.[/quote]

Dear Santa,

I would like ONE MORE Secret Murder (I promise its the last one!) for Christmas this year. Seriously, this guy HAS TO GO.

Sincerely,
Gameboy415

PS: Oh and some strippers and a case of High Life if you're feeling generous.

[quote name='j.elles']Advance wars, and Star Fox are a wait and see. Same with Donky Kong. Mario 128 looks like neat.[/quote]

Really? Have you seen Mario 128?

Oh wait, no one has...

:roll:

Looking at that list, and Nintendo still doesn't have an ambiguously gay man in green space armour. When will Nintendo learn that type of mascot will move TONS of games?

[quote name='David85'][quote name='j.elles']Advance wars, and Star Fox are a wait and see. Same with Donky Kong. Mario 128 looks like neat.[/quote]

Really? Have you seen Mario 128?

Oh wait, no one has...

:roll:[/quote]

Well there was that E3 tech demo back before the GameCube was released...

0% are trolllls

100% are me telling yoou what i think, and I think serious zelda seriously sucks. p.s. dum peoples are dum.

Personal opinions and preferences aside, anyone who insults and makes fun of other people's opinions and likes are stupid and should be ignored. This is something I was raised on at least.

Hey DenisDFat, at least we have The Minish Cap to look forward to in 2005 as well as Super Princess Peach for the DS. 2D gaming isn't (entirely) dead yet.

Hey DenisD...

If you don't want them to make the Zelda games go back to realism, then does that mean you prefer cel shading? I don't know about anyone else here, but that shit gives me a headache. I still played WW though, not too shabby, albeit too childish (pretty much everything, cause it all looked like a cartoon).

I shouldn't even bother arguing with this guy, he's just gonna end up saying everything sucks. Thing I don't understand though, is that if he just says everything here sucks, why not go somewhere else?

[quote name='Sheik Rattle Enroll']Is there any good reason this guy hasn't been banned yet?[/quote]

I've been wondering this same thing for months...

Resident Evil 4 sucks
Virtua Quest sucks
NFL Street 2 sucks
Geist sucks
Fire Emblem sucks
Odama sucks
Killer 7 sucks
NBA Street V3 sucks
Legend of Zelda sucks

Ah, yes. Denis, our most respected user.

I also wonder why he has not been ran over. Or atleast banned. When a pack of animals travel, they move as fast as the slowest animal. Denis brings down this whole site. BAN HIM! BAN HIM!

RE4 and Killer 7 are my most anticipated titles for the Cube this year. Both look to be amazing

Star Fox is also really high up there

bread's done
Back