TLPRIME

Aim small. Miss small.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2012 - 12:26 AM

That looks pretty awesome.

#1292 crystalklear64

crystalklear64

Posted 13 May 2012 - 01:58 AM

Sorry no magic here. You have these comments, the game is server side not client to stop hacks and dupes, lans don't need to be removed. So a lan as in a closed network, would need all the information client side to produce a lan game. Again the game would need internet access anyways. They in fact are mutually exclusive. Never once did I say lan / offline items would magically appear online. And they are obviously doing it for good reasons.

As for blizzards AH cut, how about money to support servers for the game.

What? You don't need internet access to run a LAN game. Thats why its a LAN game. Its local network, not an outside one. You know like, your home network?

Posted Image
Posted Image

#1293 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 13 May 2012 - 02:05 AM

Fuck man, I'm so torn between wizard and barb. I think I need to give in and roll a barb this time since I never did the whole CCB thing back in the day. They look like too much fun.

#1294 strikeratt

strikeratt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2012 - 03:58 AM

What? You don't need internet access to run a LAN game. Thats why its a LAN game. Its local network, not an outside one. You know like, your home network?

I understand that, originally, at least so it sounded, that they could implement lans, as in not remove the option, and have the system to prevent dupes and hacks, which is a server side system. which would be impossible.

I am pumped about the tracking pages
Asus P5W DH Deluxe / Core 2 Duo e6550 with Big Typhoon Cooler / Sapphire 3870 2x (the 2 in one) / 2x 2GB OCZ Reaper Memory / Sound Blaster Xtreme Gamer / 20x Lite-ON DVD Burner with Lightscribe / 400GB WD with Windows XP Home / 500 GB WD Green Power with Windows Vista Ultimate 64 bit / 700w OCZ PSU / Razer Diamondback Mouse / Zboard

Posted Image

#1295 crystalklear64

crystalklear64

Posted 13 May 2012 - 05:25 AM

what?

Posted Image
Posted Image

#1296 Draekon

Draekon

Kung-Fu Panda

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2012 - 02:55 PM

Figured Friday was a good day to reformat for me even though it's not a big deal. Allowed me to do some spring cleaning on my files organization and update a bunch of shit. Also fixed my 80% fragmentation on my SSD, not that it really matters a whole lot as the speed difference is pretty negligible despite that. However taking the time to organize everything was well worth it as lately I've been throwing files all over the place.

Mothers day, then two work days before I get a few days off since I had about 4 weeks of vacation available to me. Needed a stress reliever from work anyways, so it should do me some good. Hopefully these next couple of days I can avoid spoilers and keep my mind off of Diablo. All I need to do now is plan meals for the remainder of the week so I don't putz around doing stupid shit. Should probably stock up on some snacks as well since going to the store on a gaming binge is too troublesome.

I am ready

And for me, I'll be starting with a Wizard. Take her straight to Inferno difficulty and hopefully if all goes well, get utterly destroyed. I'll have one dedicated leveling partner with me and a few others who probably won't be able to keep up initially, but should be okay for a day or two.

Also, on an unrelated note just so people know if they haven't figured it out yet since they changed skills to "categorical" and everything. There are arrows on the skill calculator and when choosing skills that allows you to choose any skill that you have unlocked and aren't stuck using their default choices. Had a friend who apparently didn't know, so I figure I'd spread the information if you didn't know this already as a lot of calc builds I've seen are from their default windows.

#1297 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 13 May 2012 - 03:11 PM

Lol, that's the kind of stuff I'd do for an MMO release. For D3, I'm not even taking off time or doing the midnight release thing.

#1298 Draekon

Draekon

Kung-Fu Panda

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2012 - 03:29 PM

Lol, that's the kind of stuff I'd do for an MMO release. For D3, I'm not even taking off time or doing the midnight release thing.

I rarely take time off of work (Else I wouldn't have 4 weeks available to me), however lately it's been stressing me out so since I needed to get away for a bit (Soo many big projects back to back and at the same time for the last two months straight, one of which includes a city project), Diablo 3 release fell at a good time. I'm not really in a hardcore guild/clan like you are, so I don't have to keep up with people.

I don't think I've purposely ever taken time off for a game before. SWTOR happened to release the week of my vacation I planned out 6 months prior and I took a couple extra days for early access for the hell of it. That's about the only other time I've done something remotely similar. Though I want to say I had another release that happened to fall on the same week as a vacation in the past, but I can't remember for the life of me what the game was.

#1299 tcrash247

tcrash247

ghosts.nin.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2012 - 04:12 PM

I took off Tuesday so I could have a big block of uninterrupted time with the game. I'll pick my CE up at midnight but then just go to bed and wake up early Tuesday to start playing. I'd probably stay up Monday night and play through the night but since I'm on the east coast, waiting 3 hours twiddling my thumbs with my game all ready to go wasn't fun for Cataclysm so I'll pass on that for Diablo.

I'm planning on rolling a Witch Doctor as my main since the Necromancer was my favorite Diablo 2 class. A Demon Hunter will probably be the second class I roll. Out of all the classes, the Monk will be the last I do, I didn't find him all that interesting in the beta. He's like a hybrid Assassin/Paladin from Diablo 2, but not a very fun one. Maybe he's better at higher levels, I dunno.

#1300 SEH

SEH

Paul's sister is an alien

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2012 - 05:16 PM

Only time I took off of work for a game was when Rage came out last year. Boy, what a mistake that was. I took three days off. After an hour of playing the game, I spent the next 71 hours doing pretty much nothing.

Now that I do freelance shit, I get to play D3 whenever the hell I want. Definitely looking forward to blasting straight through to Inferno. Still not sure if I'm going to start with a WD or a DH.

Also, this:

"@Cwatz using programs that alter graphics is against TOS and can get you banned."

Ugh. Guess we cant use DarkD3.

Lm9Ooqv.jpg

#1301 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 13 May 2012 - 05:51 PM

Lol, Rage? What in the world made you think that game would be worth taking 3 days off?

#1302 Click

Click

I hate stupid people

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2012 - 05:54 PM

On Kmart's page for D3, they say they're giving a $25 gaming coupon:

http://www.kmart.com...=1&blockType=G1

Posted Image

#1303 SEH

SEH

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2012 - 06:02 PM

Lol, Rage? What in the world made you think that game would be worth taking 3 days off?

I thought this to myself as well after my first hour or so with the game. I was super excited for it, as was a friend of mine. We couldn't wait to get into the co-op. Unfortunately the co-op stunk (random one-off missions...cool?). Hell, the whole game stunk. Such a letdown.

Lm9Ooqv.jpg

#1304 Click

Click

I hate stupid people

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2012 - 06:14 PM

It's worrying me that Amazon still didn't ship my game out:

Posted Image

Are they going to use overnight shipping so it will get to me by Tuesday? Kind of costly for a game, especially a game that's their most pre-ordered ever...

#1305 SEH

SEH

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2012 - 06:23 PM

Any time I've ever gotten release day delivery, its been overnighted. They'll send it tomorrow.

Lm9Ooqv.jpg

#1306 tcrash247

tcrash247

ghosts.nin.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2012 - 06:30 PM

If it says Delivery Estimate May 15th, they'll overnight it, don't worry. A couple times I've preordered games from Amazon with their FSSS and still got it release day.

And I actually liked Rage for what it was. I thought it was very fun and the gameplay was well done. It definitely could have been a lot better, but I enjoyed my time with it.

#1307 Josh5890

Josh5890

For AC New Leaf 3DS- 3110-4025-7228

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2012 - 06:33 PM

Ditto. My Star Wars blu-ray wasn't shipped until 10 pm the night before and I still got it by 11 am the next morning.

I need a new signature.

#1308 Click

Click

I hate stupid people

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2012 - 06:46 PM

Any time I've ever gotten release day delivery, its been overnighted. They'll send it tomorrow.

If it says Delivery Estimate May 15th, they'll overnight it, don't worry. A couple times I've preordered games from Amazon with their FSSS and still got it release day.

OK, thanks.

It's weird how I've bought so many games from Amazon, but never had them shipped for release day. Guess when I buy games day 1, it's always at a B&M store.

They must be spending tons of $$ shipping all those D3s overnight, lol.

#1309 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2012 - 07:44 PM

ugh...I am getting the urge to bust out diablo 2. Must resist temptation as well as d3.

#1310 sendme

sendme

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2012 - 07:58 PM

I had that urge a few months ago. After playing it to act 3 I think it was I stopped. It just wasn't doing anything for me anymore. Well I should say the Druid Bear form wasn't.
Posted Image

#1311 Sir_Fragalot

Sir_Fragalot

wants Startropics 3.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2012 - 08:02 PM

It's worrying me that Amazon still didn't ship my game out:

Are they going to use overnight shipping so it will get to me by Tuesday? Kind of costly for a game, especially a game that's their most pre-ordered ever...

My games with RDD come via UPS overnight or have so in the past. So you shouldn't be worried unless it's tomorrow night and they have not shipped it yet. I am still in a way worried about my copy, due to Amazon's track record and me (Last big purchase was a $500 camera and they shipped me the wrong item).
Posted Image
"Mega Man 9 isn't hard, you're just not paying attention." -KingBroly

#1312 Draekon

Draekon

Kung-Fu Panda

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2012 - 09:12 PM

Also, this:
https://twitter.com/...405207039578113

#1313 strikeratt

strikeratt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2012 - 09:28 PM

Awsome to hear. I see no problems with graphic and UI change mods.

I will be rocking a monk to start. Probably play through the softcore section of the game a few times and try to gain some profits through the RMAH, of course while having fun. Then moving on to hardcore, it's a rush if you haven't ever tried it.

I think we should make our own "ladder". Such as first one to 60, beat inferno, perhaps even beat hardcore inferno?
Asus P5W DH Deluxe / Core 2 Duo e6550 with Big Typhoon Cooler / Sapphire 3870 2x (the 2 in one) / 2x 2GB OCZ Reaper Memory / Sound Blaster Xtreme Gamer / 20x Lite-ON DVD Burner with Lightscribe / 400GB WD with Windows XP Home / 500 GB WD Green Power with Windows Vista Ultimate 64 bit / 700w OCZ PSU / Razer Diamondback Mouse / Zboard

Posted Image

#1314 SEH

SEH

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2012 - 10:22 PM

Weird how he says its not a cheat "...yet". How could a filter that improves color/contrast and sharpens edges ever be considered a cheat? I'll still probably hold off just because of the wording he uses.

Lm9Ooqv.jpg

#1315 sasukekun

sasukekun

Cat-Like Typing Detected

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2012 - 10:48 PM

On Kmart's page for D3, they say they're giving a $25 gaming coupon:

http://www.kmart.com...=1&blockType=G1

You need to buy both Diablo 3 AND Max Payne 3.

Cognitive Dissonance: Wanna join my Call of Duty 4 clan?
Me: Who are you?
Cognitive Dissonance: You ask too many questions. Never mind. You're out.

#1316 strikeratt

strikeratt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2012 - 10:48 PM

Weird how he says its not a cheat "...yet". How could a filter that improves color/contrast and sharpens edges ever be considered a cheat? I'll still probably hold off just because of the wording he uses.

What I think he means is it should be okay to use, yet people find a way to push stuff like this beyond the envelope. Perhaps he means that right now in its current state it's probably okay, but future updates might go to far.

Again just a guess though.

Posted Image

#1317 Sir_Fragalot

Sir_Fragalot

wants Startropics 3.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2012 - 10:50 PM

Debating if I want to rock a monk or a wizard for my first character :-k. Both look pretty fun in a way.
Posted Image
"Mega Man 9 isn't hard, you're just not paying attention." -KingBroly

#1318 JasonTerminator

JasonTerminator

Not a psychopath!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2012 - 11:40 PM

You need to buy both Diablo 3 AND Max Payne 3.

Funniest thing is, I'd totally hit that deal up if Max Payne 3 PC was out on Tuesday.

Still bothers me to no end that Max Payne 3 on PC is getting shafted so hard by Rockstar, when the previous games were primarily PC games.
Posted Image

#1319 crystalklear64

crystalklear64

Posted 13 May 2012 - 11:57 PM

Also, this:

thought that was gonna be the case

Posted Image
Posted Image

#1320 snakemaster2389

snakemaster2389

Temporarily Banned

• Temporarily Banned Users

Posted 14 May 2012 - 12:09 AM

ugh so tight in money :( i wanna play this with my buds so bad
Twitter: @marcandretta check out my reviews @ http://bgbureau.com & www.marcandretta.tumblr.com Check Out My Youtube Channel!http://www.youtube.com/snakemaster2389 NEED A REVIEWER/WRITER? PM ME!!

Posted Image
Posted Image