• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 09:06 PM

Servers down for fixing for another hour plus lol

#1472 bobo2k4

bobo2k4

OooSplendiforous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 09:14 PM

The servers are going to go down again for like an hour or so. It's insane I can't even play single player without being on a server. So much for midnight releases and same day shippers.
Posted Image
Props to Ozzkev for the sig.

#1473 TLPRIME

TLPRIME

Aim small. Miss small.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 09:18 PM

All those banners we designed in the weeks leading up to launch...where are they?

#1474 Logg

Logg

Every Time I Die

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 09:18 PM

Level 11 Demon Hunter just beat the skeleton king I had to use maybe 4 potions so far. Fun game though when I can actually play it.

#1475 swift fix

swift fix

first person gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 09:20 PM

I was just able to get about 30 minutes of solid play time in before the server went down on me. Gained 5 quick levels with my barbarian, Hulk. Love this game! Can't wait until the servers become stable.

#1476 Sway

Sway

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 09:23 PM

I gave it a shot, but they took the option away. Can only re-download clients Ive purchased. Dang it Bliz.

Try this for a US English install of the game.
http://us.media.batt...-downloader.exe

Just beat the Skeleton King before the servers went down again, so much fun.

#1477 j-cart

j-cart

PAPER TRAILS on a mountain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 09:27 PM

All those banners we designed in the weeks leading up to launch...where are they?

Right or left click on your character before starting a game.

#1478 strikeratt

strikeratt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 09:28 PM

Game is awsome ... loving it. Just as a heads up, if you're looking for some quick exp that is ;) Might be a spoiler so continue with care. It involves the end of act 2 but doesn't mention names.

Spoiler

Asus P5W DH Deluxe / Core 2 Duo e6550 with Big Typhoon Cooler / Sapphire 3870 2x (the 2 in one) / 2x 2GB OCZ Reaper Memory / Sound Blaster Xtreme Gamer / 20x Lite-ON DVD Burner with Lightscribe / 400GB WD with Windows XP Home / 500 GB WD Green Power with Windows Vista Ultimate 64 bit / 700w OCZ PSU / Razer Diamondback Mouse / Zboard

Posted Image

#1479 TLPRIME

TLPRIME

Aim small. Miss small.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 09:29 PM

Right or left click on your character before starting a game.

Yeah...I know where the banner design stuff is. But where are the ones we designed? Or am I just being blind?

#1480 Draekon

Draekon

Kung-Fu Panda

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 09:38 PM

Yeah...I know where the banner design stuff is. But where are the ones we designed? Or am I just being blind?

They won't be in for a couple more weeks I believe.

#1481 Waughoo

Waughoo

OBEY THE TACO MAN!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 09:41 PM

Dat Login queue. Been waiting like a hour :(
Posted Image
Posted Image

#1482 SerOnionKnight

SerOnionKnight

CAG title goes here

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 10:01 PM

In the grand scheme of things no one will remember this day one problem. The game is going to sell like crazy and millions of people are going to play it - just not today.

#1483 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 10:24 PM

In the grand scheme of things no one will remember this day one problem.

It's still a black eye at launch for a game which is online-only and which didn't have to be.

I agree it's not the end of the world and I'm sure the servers will be fine going forward, but this pretty much validates the complaints (justified in my opinion) about the always-online rule.

33126.png

#1484 crystalklear64

crystalklear64

Posted 15 May 2012 - 10:29 PM

In the grand scheme of things no one will remember this day one problem. The game is going to sell like crazy and millions of people are going to play it - just not today.

I'll remember.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#1485 crystalklear64

crystalklear64

Posted 15 May 2012 - 10:36 PM

Are there pimp ass cutscenes at the start and end of each act?

"Justice shall fall upon the world of men."
Oh ho ho blizzard you crafty dogs.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#1486 Naramie

Naramie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 11:05 PM

It's still a black eye at launch for a game which is online-only and which didn't have to be.

I agree it's not the end of the world and I'm sure the servers will be fine going forward, but this pretty much validates the complaints (justified in my opinion) about the always-online rule.

After this week it will be fine. The always online rule is annoying but it's understand given that they're trying to setup a legitimate auction house and to hamper the rampant issues with D2 (hacking, duping, etc)

#1487 watcher0

watcher0

CAGmeister

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 11:37 PM

I'll remember.

But that won't matter to them, since you'll still give them your money.
[URL="http://direct2drive.tellapal.com/a/clk/mgkpx"][/URL]

#1488 jaygood17

jaygood17

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 11:38 PM

For those that did not pre-order or is looking for collectors' edition still... you might want to check your local FRY'S store. My local store has a ton of them on display... asked one of the employees and he mentioned they have like 100+ in stock... They also had a lot of the collector's edition guide for $26.99 if you missed out on amazon deal too.

Where is your local fry's? I work in Sunnvale I may check the fry's here on my way home.

#1489 Layd Dly

Layd Dly

LEGEND..wait for it..DARY

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 11:48 PM

Finally got to start playing. add me.

Battletag: Vinomen#1986

Battle.net: Vinomen#1986
76561197994706915.pngAddFriend.png
168249.png

#1490 crystalklear64

crystalklear64

Posted 15 May 2012 - 11:54 PM

But that won't matter to them, since you'll still give them your money.

I doubt it. I'll acquire it for free if theres ever a working singleplayer/LAN mode. Otherwise I won't be playing. Today's launch has confirmed every single one of my fears about the always online system and just the fact that it could happen is enough to keep me from touching it. I don't like spending money on things I can't play. If it ever becomes free to play I'll check it out and I'm sure Megazell will be right there with me :lol:

Starting a hardcore runthrough of Diablo 2 LoD for anyone interested. All this talk about Diablo 3 has distracted me from the true purpose of this thread.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#1491 teknikalei

teknikalei

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2012 - 12:03 AM

Ok CAGs, here's a guest pass: 77HRJG-4MW4-8KCYJH-M8RF-ZVGFZV

Enjoy! Look me up and say hi (I'll be on a lot tomorrow): Kalei50#1573

#1492 Sir_Fragalot

Sir_Fragalot

wants Startropics 3.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2012 - 12:09 AM

Just played for like an hour. Granted I have not really played D2 so I can't compare it, but I love the game for what it is.

Can't wait to play more later.
Posted Image
"Mega Man 9 isn't hard, you're just not paying attention." -KingBroly

#1493 snakemaster2389

snakemaster2389

Temporarily Banned

• Temporarily Banned Users

Posted 16 May 2012 - 12:27 AM

just got d3, dont need this WoW guess pass so someone else can use it if u want-
NEFFMD-7CDW-P9Z2NR-M7VJ-F9X9DE
Twitter: @marcandretta check out my reviews @ http://bgbureau.com & www.marcandretta.tumblr.com Check Out My Youtube Channel!http://www.youtube.com/snakemaster2389 NEED A REVIEWER/WRITER? PM ME!!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#1494 CAGkrazy

CAGkrazy

Posted 16 May 2012 - 12:34 AM

Where is your local fry's? I work in Sunnvale I may check the fry's here on my way home.

oxnard ca. the employee actually looked at the inventory system and said most of the frys have them so you have a high chance of getting one in yours! good luck!

#1495 evilw0n

evilw0n

Deals & Games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2012 - 01:05 AM

Battletag: evilwon#1837

Trying out a Monk, which is surprisingly similar to my tank mode that I normally play. Not sure if I am going to stick with this or try the Witch Doctor or Wizard.

#1496 jaygood17

jaygood17

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2012 - 01:20 AM

oxnard ca. the employee actually looked at the inventory system and said most of the frys have them so you have a high chance of getting one in yours! good luck!

I just got home they had a big fat ZERO. Thanks for the heads up though. They were even sold out of the standard edition..lol

Ok who wants to PM me a guest pass... :D

Edited by jaygood17, 16 May 2012 - 01:44 AM.
spelling

#1497 CAGkrazy

CAGkrazy

Posted 16 May 2012 - 01:47 AM

I just got home they had a big fat ZERO. Thanks for the heads up though. They were even sold out of the standard edition..lol

Ok who wants to PM me a guest pass... :D

wow! sorry to hear that bro!!! must be alot of people buying the collectors today since frys it the last retailer i know that have stock on them.

#1498 cr_blah_blah

cr_blah_blah

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2012 - 01:57 AM

whoops nevermind =D

Edited by cr_blah_blah, 16 May 2012 - 02:14 AM.

#1499 Josh5890

Josh5890

For AC New Leaf 3DS- 3110-4025-7228

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2012 - 01:59 AM

Didn't come from newegg today, at least it will be here tomorrow as expected.

I need a new signature.

#1500 itachiitachi

itachiitachi

Posted 16 May 2012 - 02:33 AM

I doubt it. I'll acquire it for free if theres ever a working singleplayer/LAN mode. Otherwise I won't be playing.

As it has already been done for SC2 I doubt it will take over a year for it to be done for D3.

Forgive me if I have a little nuance to my worldview, and am not a black/white ideologue who can't grasp complexity.

This is perhaps the most ironic thing I have ever seen on CAG.