FS/FT: Xbox, GC, Wii, DS, DVDs, Guitars and Misc. Others! W:Laptop, SNES, MGS4 more

udaozzy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
Hey all, I thought I might give this trading/selling thingamajig a whirl. So let's get started, shall we?

Contact me through PM's and posts in here if you are interested in an item. As we progress through the trade/sell, I'll give you my personal e-mail address (which I will probably end up checking a lot more). We will discuss shipping matters when we have a deal (DVDs/games will probably be sent Priority).

I Will NOT ship first if you are buying. I use the money for shipping and there's really no reason for it. If there's a problem, we can work out a refund. But I'm not bending on this. Of course, I will send first in trades (if I have the lower iTrader rating).

Ask if you want pictures.

HAVE:

Items with an Asterisk (*) are items that will require more persuasion.

GameCube:
Black System (Gives a DRE. It doesn't seem to spin the disc anymore. Probably an easy repair.) [I will ship with 1, first party controller and A/V and Power cords]
Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker-Complete
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time/Master Quest-Complete *
Legend of Zelda: Collector's Edition-Complete *
007: Nightfire-Complete
Legend of Zelda: The Four Swords-Complete * [Will come with GBA->GC Connector]
Soul Calibur II-Disc Only [PENDING]
SSX Tricky-Disc Only
Tony Hawk 3-Disc Only
Super Mario Sunshine-Disc Only
007: Agent Under Fire-Disc Only
Spiderman-Disc Only
1 Third Party Controller [Pelican, Wired]

Wii:
Bleach: The Shattered Blade-Complete
Super Mario Strikers Charged-Disc Only (For now, accidentally left box at friend's house. Arranging that to be shipped to me.)

Xbox:
System (Should be in working order. I can't test though, the power cord is missing.) [Will come with 1 controller and AV cable]
The Elder Scrolls III: Marrowind [Platinum Hits]-Complete (Minor cosmetic damage to top of case)
2 Controllers [1st Party]

360:
Bioshock-Complete *

PS2:
Kingdom Hearts 2-Complete *

DS:
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney-Complete *
Trauma Center:Under the Knife-Complete *
Jump! Ultimate Stars [Import, playable on NTSC systems]-Complete *

PSP:
Lumines [UNPATCHED]-UMD only.

DVDs:
Dragonball Z: Broly the Legendary Super Sayain [UNCUT]
Dragonball Z: Fusion Reborn [UNCUT]
*THIS SECTION WILL GET MUCH MUCH LARGER SHORTLY!!*

Guitars & Equipment: Sad to see this stuff go, but I don't play anymore and they are just taking up space. My parents will have final say on a sale for these (they were gifts from them).

Fender Starcaster- Stratocaster "Knockoff". Plays great, very good shape. Good beginner guitar. Comes with Gig Bag. Looking for about $90 (Spent $130 on it).

B.C. Rich Bronze Series Warlock *- Absolutely great condition. Played maybe 5 times, and sat on a stand since. Looking for about $140 here (Spent $180 on it)

Jimi Hendrix Signature Effects Pedal ***- One of my absolute favorite items on this list. This thing is amazing. Will ship with Original Box, AC Adapter, and Purple Carrying Case (Maybe paperwork, if I can find it). I spent about $200 on it. Looking for about $160.

Boss OS-2 Overdrive/Distortion Pedal- Pedal Only. Lost box a long time ago. No paperwork needed, though. If you've used a Pedal, it's not too hard to figure out. $45

Bad Dog Wah-Wah Pedal- Decent. Not as good as Jimi Hendrix, but it works. Pedal Only. $25

Bad Dog Flanger Pedal- Fun to play around with. Not much else to say. Pedal Only. $25

Take both Bad Dog pedals for 40 (before shipping).

OTHERS:

Stock Barrel for a Tippmann 98 Paintball Gun: I sold my PBgun a long time ago, and this must have been left behind (The barrel the guy received was a 10" [Spare Me] and generally better). I dunno what to do with it, so I'm listing it here.

WANTS:

LAPTOP!!!***- This is my BIG Want. The one I'm saving everything I sell up for. I'm not looking for 2-3000 dollar systems. 500-1000 will do. I want to be able to play most games that have been released recently and have a MUCH larger Harddrive (the one I have now is 15 GB and a second 20 GB one). The one I have now cannot be taken of AC power (no longer uses battery, even new ones), is slow, overheats to the point that I have to keep it elevated in with a paper cubby (for ventilation), and is just getting old. If you are selling one, PM me with the Specs, model, brand, and price you are looking to sell for. I also request you show me proof of it's ability to work via pic or video.

Paypal

GC:
Wavebird Controller - This is a big want. Just got Pikmin and Megaman Anniversary collection, and don't feel like being 5 feet from the Wii + Big Screen TV.

SNES:
Chrono Trigger
Earthbound
The Mario games
The Megaman games
The Donkey Kong Country games.
Final Fantasy III
Secret of Mana
Illusions of Gaia

N64:
Controllers and AC Adapter
Games (Many, but to name a few: The Zelda games, Super Mario 64/Paper Mario, and Conker's Bad Fur Day.)
BATTLETANX (Yes, it deserved it's own line separate from the other games)

PS3:
Dynasty Warriors: Gundam
Metal Gear Solid 4 (If it's a Limited Edition, I want the Preorder goodies, too. Including the Vol. 2 DVD)
Offer some more games, my PS3 collection is lacking. NO SPORTS!

PS2:
Disgaea 1 & 2

PS1:
Final Fantasy VII,VIII, & IX
Valkyrie Profile
All that comes immediately to mind, but I'm sure there is more.

360: (Low Wants)
Grand Theft Auto IV
Unreal Tournament 3
Dynasty Warriors Gundam (I'd prefer PS3 version)

NES:
System with at least 1 controller (and cords)
Megaman 2 (Most Wanted NES game)
The Other Megamans
The Mario games

DVDs:
Gundam Wing: Complete Collection 1 & 2
Yu Yu Hakusho Box Sets
Case Closed/Detective Conan Box Sets
Neon Genesis Evangelion Box Sets
Rurouni Kenshin (Up until the end of the Shishio arc)

Others:
Dale Earnhardt (JR) Autographed anything - This isn't really a want for me, just something nice I want to do for my uncle who's going through a nasty divorce.

PENDING TRADES
My $$$ for joldko's N64 Power Adapter, 2 controllers, Goleneye, and Starfox 64 (with Rumble Pack) - (Money sent on the 3rd of July) Bad Trade. Dispute filed with Paypal and bad feedback left. Leaving this here until dispute resolved.

COMPLETED TRADES
My Super Mario 64 DS, Yoshi Touch and Go DS, Super Smash Bros. Melee, and Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles for $$$ from smaaug
My $$$ for I StrikeR I's Final Fantasy X
My $$$ for MikeBastard's Final Fantasy VIII

Last edited by a moderator:
PM'd. I removed some items from my WANT list. I received a SNES from a relative recently. It doesn't have an AC adapter or controllers, yet (he's looking for them in his house, he's pretty sure he knows where they are at). Still, if you have those sitting around, let me know. I just bought Final Fantasy II (10 bucks, cart only), so that was removed as well. Also, bump.

Removed SNES controller and adapter from WANT list. Found them both, new at a hobby story in town. Also removed Beyond good and Evil for Gamecube (I found a cheap, PS2 copy at Gamestop).

Striker received my Super Paper Mario and is sending off Final Fantasy X tomorrow, completing my first trade (maybe second if smaaug receives my items and pays via paypal before then).

I also lied about taking pictures of the DVDs, sorry :(. I just got home after leaving at 10 AM, so I'm ready to just kick back and play some games for while before sleeping. I'll do my best to get that done tomorrow.

Finally, bump.

Bump. Lied again about Pictures, but not my fault this time. Batteries are dead I'm not gonna make anymore promises to update DVD section. It will just be randomly updated one day.

Edit: Oh, and just beat Megaman 2 for the first time a few minutes ago. Which is my first Megaman beat ever! I'm super stoked about that one.

Free Bump.

Just to let everyone know, udaozzy is a very honorable guy. There was a minor problem with our trade, one that he didn't know about, and ended up buying my item and then some. He as quick to fix it and had great communication, fast shipping, and was all around reasonable and easy to work with.
I highly recommend him to anyone.
Thanks man. =)

[quote name='DarkRequiem']Free Bump.

Just to let everyone know, udaozzy is a very honorable guy. There was a minor problem with our trade, one that he didn't know about, and ended up buying my item and then some. He as quick to fix it and had great communication, fast shipping, and was all around reasonable and easy to work with.
I highly recommend him to anyone.
Thanks man. =)[/quote]

No, thank you :cool:. Also, Bump.

[quote name='DoubleEcksZero']What PS3/360 games are you looking for?[/quote]

Bump. I PM'd you a while ago. I dunno if you got the message, though. A few people haven't been receiving my PM's for some odd reason...

bread's done
Back