Join Swagbucks and start earning Amazon gift cards! Goozex, Giftmonkey

Sharp Katana

CAGiversary!
Feedback
213 (100%)
List of known SCAMMERS on CAG (click here)
Recommended traders on CAG (see the end of this post)

Some free stuff I have right now are (pick any 2)

Alan Wake XBOX 360 Theme

XBOX Live 48 hour code

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SWAGBUCKS

This site offers more than just your average cash and game site. It has everything you want from
TVs - Laptops - Games - Cash - Phones - MORE!
You have a lot of choices here!
Get rewarded from me and get your prize at the same time!

Last edited by a moderator:
CONGRATS TO WINNER rk09000! :applause: The drawing was completed on 11/9/09 via random.org

***$10 Amazon Gift certificate Giveaway!***

Calling all CAGs: I need your referrals!! Yes I am finally looking to cash out on the 360Elite4free site! Therefore, all members who complete or trade referrals with me will automatically be entered in a random drawing to win
a $10 Amazon GC! You will still get paid/get your referral, this is just a thank you from me for completing the offer. Those who have already completed the 360Elite4free referral will also be entered in the contest. The drawing will begin once all referrals are completed. I will PM the winner after the drawing. If you are interested in completing/trading referrals for me see rules below. If you have questions PM me.

Rules:
1. Read the 9/2/08*, 1/8/09* & 8/27/09* updates below FIRST before completing an offer! Read them now if you haven't yet.
2. Must have completed my 360Elite4free referral with a green (reds will automatically be disqualified).
3. Raffle winner has 48 hours to reply to my PM. If after 48 hours the winner fails to respond, a new winner will be chosen.
4. Odds - 1:7 chance in winning (as 1 referral was from a family member)

Below is a list of douchebag scammers I have directly dealt with during a referral trade or payment. If a member has two or more accounts their other accounts will be posted in ( ). They may have more accounts, however these are the ones that I have found myself. You can search for each member's profile by clicking on

Search --> Advanced Search --> type in user name under "Search by username"

These guys are not banned. They are repeat offenders and continue to sign up for accounts at CAG in hopes of scamming unsuspecting users. If any of you guys are interested in compiling a list of scammers in the referral forum let me know. Hopefully we can create a new thread with all the blacklisted users. I also have records of the emails they used if anyone needs it.

ipodtouchforme
pak231 also known as (Legit HC, paki123, bstfrmdamideast)

Here's what I've received from TRAINN (OVER $1,000 in cash & prizes!) so far:

XBOX 360 Gold Messenger Kit
Pro Evolution Soccer 2010
XBOX 360 Elite bundle
$250 cash
Silent Hill Homecoming
Rock Band 2
Guitar Hero World Tour Bundle (x2)
Guitar Hero Aerosmith Bundle
Guitar Hero III Bundle

Below is a list of douchebag scammers I have directly dealt with during a referral trade or payment. If a member has two or more accounts their other accounts will be posted in ( ). They may have more accounts, however these are the ones that I have found myself. You can search for each member's profile by clicking on

Search --> Advanced Search --> type in user name under "Search by username"

These guys are not banned. They are repeat offenders and continue to sign up for accounts at CAG in hopes of scamming unsuspecting users. If any of you guys are interested in compiling a list of scammers in the referral forum let me know. Hopefully we can create a new thread with all the blacklisted users. I also have records of the emails they used if anyone needs it.

ipodtouchforme
pak231 also known as (Legit HC, paki123, bstfrmdamideast)

[quote name='KSHLove']first transaction completed with darthbudge![/quote]

Yep. :D

KSHlove was super easy to deal and a very good CAG. I recommend him for any other people looking to sign up for one of these freebie sites!

TAKER TAKER hey man i will do all three OMG I NOE
but there will be a price we have to negotiate on i say 75 bucks just because 25 each and usually sometimes people pay bout 40 bucks a reff so wat do u say 75 bucks take it or leave it and i would like to have it on paypal. Just give me the green light and i will start or the red light. Lastly hopefully u wud be able to get me the money in 24 hours ok sound fair??

OMG U R THE GREATEST
wow u work with me and u go really fast and u helped me so much since i am a noob lol.
I wud highly reccomend this trade guys its an offer u cannot pass up

bread's done
Back