Target / CC / Best Buy Video Game Prices: July 6 - July 12, 2008

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#61 electronicthroat

electronicthroat

Greedo Shot First

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 July 2008 - 06:20 PM

Whats the point of listing games that cost 59.99$ $, on cheapassgamer website, I only come to this website because , im looking for a DEAL , if you dont have a "DEAL" (aka, cheaper then reg price) , please DOnt list it here.

He is listing everything included in the ads. It's good for people who don't get the sales papers every Sunday.

#62 MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho

Loves His Toy Machine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 July 2008 - 07:47 PM

Whats the point of listing games that cost 59.99$ $, on cheapassgamer website, I only come to this website because , im looking for a DEAL , if you dont have a "DEAL" (aka, cheaper then reg price) , please DOnt list it here.

Speedy goes through his ass getting us all the games on the ads just to help us out. Go find the deals in the ads if you don't like it.

Edited by shrike4242, 12 July 2008 - 03:11 PM.

http://gamercard.xboxresource.com/sig_red/Sme11thegl0ve

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#63 Dynasty1756

Dynasty1756

Lakers 08-09 Champs !!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 July 2008 - 09:42 PM

thanks speedy... nothing catches my eye this week.

#64 MoltenMan

MoltenMan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 July 2008 - 10:49 PM

I do like Assassin's Creed new low price.

#65 anarch

anarch

And all that could have been...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 July 2008 - 11:45 PM

If you go to bestbuy.com and the xbox360 section, it now lists "Best Buy Exclusive.
Score a download pack with extra wonders and artifacts when you buy the game here."

Seems like pretty good DLC, much better than a gamerpic at least. At this stage I might even get that rather than the poster. I still haven't heard if GS will be doing any gift or not.

I was going to wait on Civ Rev (even though I liked the demo) but that seals the deal for me.

#66 vanlandw

vanlandw

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 July 2008 - 12:37 AM

Agreed on here I'd much rather have the full VG listings then just the "deals". It's a good service knowing two weeks in advanced what the ads are going to feature even if the games are full price.

Edited by shrike4242, 12 July 2008 - 03:12 PM.

#67 FecesBreath

FecesBreath

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 July 2008 - 03:09 AM

Thank you for the ads.

You're signature pic is amazing. That made my day.

#68 cazlar

cazlar

Posted 07 July 2008 - 03:25 AM

I was going to wait on Civ Rev (even though I liked the demo) but that seals the deal for me.

According to the 2K/CivRev forums, there are 4 different "gifts with purchase" depending on where you buy. We know so far that CC=Poster, BB=wonder/artifact DLC, but we still don't know what the other 2 stores are doing (I guess it is GameSpot and Target?). Who knows, it might be better! Annoyingly, 2K refuses to tell anyone for the moment until the stores announce it themselves (boo) :bomb:

#69 Spartan V07

Spartan V07

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 July 2008 - 03:59 AM

isn't ut 3 out tomorrow and not the 10th?

#70 cazlar

cazlar

Posted 07 July 2008 - 09:44 PM

Just an update, 2K has listed the gift with purchase for CivRev. All the DLC packs are in-box coupon codes for the DLC which will be released later in the month:

GameStop/EB Canada:
Xbox 360 and PS3: Pack-in card redeemable online for a Voucher or Token code for Wonder & Artifact Pack: The Mythic. Included are: Ancient Wonder: Lighthouse of Alexandria, Medieval Wonder: Leaning Tower of Pisa, Industrial Wonder: Scotland Yard, Modern Wonder: SETI, Artifact 1: Camelot, Artifact 2: Tower of Babel

Target:
Xbox 360: Pack-in card redeemable online for a Token code for Wonder & Artifact Pack: The Eternal. Includes the following Wonders and Artifacts: Ancient - Trajan's Column, Medieval - University of Sankore, Industrial - Eiffel Tower, Modern - Cristo Redentor, Artifact 1 - Pharoah's Needle, Artifact 2 - Tesla's "Peace" Ray

Best Buy (US and Canada):

Xbox 360 and PS3: Pack-in card redeemable online for a Voucher or Token code for Wonder & Artifact Pack: The Iconic. Includes the following Wonders and Artifacts: Ancient - Coliseum, Medieval - Taj Mahal, Industrial - Statue of Liberty, Modern - Sydney Opera House, Artifact 1 - Terracotta Army, Artifact 2 -Sphinx

Circuit City:
All platforms: Aiden Hughes Lincoln poster, 16X20, folded

#71 cdietschrun

cdietschrun

Over the Hills, Far Away

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 July 2008 - 11:58 AM

I never price match, but I want to get Beijing 2008 and I am going to a Gamestop today. If I print out a Best Buy flier, where it's $39.99 can I get it price matched at Gamestop?

#72 rerun

rerun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 July 2008 - 02:31 PM

Just an update, 2K has listed the gift with purchase for CivRev. All the DLC packs are in-box coupon codes for the DLC which will be released later in the month:

GameStop/EB Canada:
Xbox 360 and PS3: Pack-in card redeemable online for a Voucher or Token code for Wonder & Artifact Pack: The Mythic. Included are: Ancient Wonder: Lighthouse of Alexandria, Medieval Wonder: Leaning Tower of Pisa, Industrial Wonder: Scotland Yard, Modern Wonder: SETI, Artifact 1: Camelot, Artifact 2: Tower of Babel

Target:
Xbox 360: Pack-in card redeemable online for a Token code for Wonder & Artifact Pack: The Eternal. Includes the following Wonders and Artifacts: Ancient - Trajan's Column, Medieval - University of Sankore, Industrial - Eiffel Tower, Modern - Cristo Redentor, Artifact 1 - Pharoah's Needle, Artifact 2 - Tesla's "Peace" Ray

Best Buy (US and Canada):

Xbox 360 and PS3: Pack-in card redeemable online for a Voucher or Token code for Wonder & Artifact Pack: The Iconic. Includes the following Wonders and Artifacts: Ancient - Coliseum, Medieval - Taj Mahal, Industrial - Statue of Liberty, Modern - Sydney Opera House, Artifact 1 - Terracotta Army, Artifact 2 -Sphinx

Circuit City:
All platforms: Aiden Hughes Lincoln poster, 16X20, folded

Thanks for the news. Pretty good free DLC if you ask me. I'm sure they'll all be available for DL in a little bit, but I'll take that for now.