Maybe only in Philly: 50% off Games at FYE

ericsmithrocks

CAGiversary!
Feedback
32 (100%)
Not sure if this is only a Philadelphia thing, but the FYE here is having a crazy game liquidation sale. Lots of XBox, PS2, Gamecube, and even some old PSX games are all 50% off in huge bins.

The PSX games all come in triples and were $7.50 a 3 pack.

Managed to score a copy of FF8 and FF9 in one of those $7.50 packs, as well as a limited edition of Wild Arms 5 for the PS2 in a nice looking box for $10.

Salt lake city utah has 75% off all transfered games, bought jurassic park opperation genesis for $2.50 kirby canvas curse for 5 bucks, i bought about 30 games lol.

Hmm, I think I will have to check that out at my local FYE, hopefully they have something similar going on.

I thought all the FYE's cleared out all their gaming stuff? The one down on 24th and Oregon in South Philly was cleared of all their stuff like last year.

[quote name='jello44']I thought all the FYE's cleared out all their gaming stuff? The one down on 24th and Oregon in South Philly was cleared of all their stuff like last year.[/QUOTE]

Just depends on location, the one where I live doesn't anymore but the one in the last town I lived in (60 miles away) still does sell games.

I went there yesterday - pretty much a whole lotta crap left. OP picked up the only decent PSX bundle. They did have a bunch of stuff, but nothing worthwhile IMO.

::stalks Caliburn::

Actually it's kinda far. I'm over at 6th and race.. (WHYY)
But I still ended walking all the way to it today! :whee:

It's really not worth a long trip, I assure you. The best I saw aside from what's been written here were Baten Kaitos 1 & 2 for 10 bucks each.

I went there yesterday between noon - 12:30. I saw one guy combing through the XBox section with disappointment. Not sure if that was anyone from CAG?

Only a few titles caught my eye, and the ones that did were mostly overpriced even with the 50% off, reflecting launch-MSRP prices. Blech... I'm checking out the FYE in the Gallery today before I head out to the Welcome America event tonight...

Caliburn, let me know if the Gallery FYE has any deals. I'm heading into chinatown this afternoon I think, so I'll stop by if there's anything good. Thanks!

[quote name='gkrykewy']I went to the gallery one yesterday. Mostly xbox stuff in a very small box - didn't bother going through it in detail.[/quote]

Saves me a trip from going to that dump, thanks. (I worked there for two years heh)

Philly represent! :p

[quote name='gkrykewy']I should note that I went back and picked up Breath of Fire Dragon Quarter for 9.99.[/quote]

LOL i got that sealed for $2.50 today!! @ fye

75% off my location, They had the HALO 3 CE big HEAD edition at 129.99 - 75% so it came to 32$!

Also they tons and tons of 360, psp, ds games. Ton of new ones for 2.50

Buffalo. NY , Mckinly store is empty now

Store was full. I got 60 Psp/ds/360 games for 2.50

Didnt touch the Transit/Williasville store for local cagers that are interested

Im gonna have to scout out the FYE in the Gallery maybe...the big FYE on Chestnut (that used to be Tower Records, R.I.P.) I hate to go into now. I miss Tower Records :cry:

[quote name='konamifan2002']LOL i got that sealed for $2.50 today!! @ fye[/QUOTE]

LOL YOU TOTALLY PWNT ME LOL

I do wish our philly stores had some of these 75% off deals though!

Its not the MALL stores from what Ive gathered.

This is ONLY the FYE SuperStores. Its a warehouse clearence where they sent all of their games to the big stores to be sold off. 75% everything.

Ended up with 10 Game Boy Color games sealed for 25 cents each. And another 100 games for 1-2 dolla each for 360, PSP, DS, GBA, PS2, Xbox, GC

This FYE also has PC games for 75% off. Picked up Call of Duty 4 (last one, sorry :/) and Dreamfall GOTY edition (one copy left, upper level) for $12.50 each.

Remaining games are a mix of licensed crapware and MMORPG's (Star Wars Galaxies, Everquest II, Tabula Rasa, Ultima Online 10th anniversary), with a handful of "name" games...most notably Bioshock, which should also ring up as $12.50.

[quote name='xDerekRx']Buffalo. NY , Mckinly store is empty now

Store was full. I got 60 Psp/ds/360 games for 2.50

Didnt touch the Transit/Williasville store for local cagers that are interested[/quote]

You have to be kidding me. I wonder if the transit/Wherle store still has anything.

bread's done
Back