Hellboy: The Science of Evil (360) $24.99 at Meijer after coupon

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#31 flybrione

flybrione

Guitar Solo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2008 - 09:04 PM

My Meijer in Algonquin, IL. had a ton of these. And yes, they were all $29.99. Looked through 2 circulars in the front of the store, but couldn't find a coupon. Bought it anyways.

I went to this Meijer today and picked up two copies. One for myself and one for my friend. They had one copy left afterwards. Thanks for the deal Ship!

#32 TehTriggerman

TehTriggerman

Stupidity is the deliberate cultivation of ignorance..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2008 - 09:12 PM

$18 trade in value at my local gamestop.

$25 @ gamecrazy

Bet its higher at Blockbuster. I bought turning point fall of liberty for 19.00 at MEIJER and i got 32.00 for it. Anyways I tried my last Meijer in my Area (4 in total) and NONE stocked the game.

Megami_Tengoku_II_PC_FX_Banner.jpg

#33 NateNinja

NateNinja

Pound it.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2008 - 03:58 PM

Bet its higher at Blockbuster. I bought turning point fall of liberty for 19.00 at MEIJER and i got 32.00 for it. Anyways I tried my last Meijer in my Area (4 in total) and NONE stocked the game.

I don't have a gamerush, does blockbuster take trade ins too?

#34 Ice2Dragon

Ice2Dragon

Cuckoo For Killing Stuff

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2008 - 06:25 PM

I really enjoy this game..

It has online co op which is a plus.. and for 26 bucks plus free movie cash? That can't be beat!

The most important question to ask is if I can kill someone with the Batrang

Just call my local bestbuy and they had no clue about a sale..

#35 mike.m

mike.m

Posted 05 July 2008 - 04:05 PM

wtb! :cry:

Follow me on Twitter @NefariousMike

#36 asianxcore

asianxcore

...to the moon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2008 - 10:36 PM

Big thanks OP! :)

Been in Michigan on vacation for a week and I finally found a copy. Picked up the last copy for $30 at the Meijer on Ford Rd. in Canton.

Looking forward to playing the game and watching the movie again

#37 DomLando

DomLando

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 July 2008 - 02:35 PM

If anyone can pick me up a copy send me a PM please.

#38 Zaggart

Zaggart

Lord of Thunder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 July 2008 - 04:45 PM

I agree with shipwreck and Ice2Dragon - definitely not comparable to Superman 64 and I'm glad I didn't listen to that. Yeah, the brawling genre hasn't changed much, but there's a decent set of moves and most breakable stuff can be picked up as a weapon. The only thing I don't like is trying to RS-target a stationary object while there are a bunch of little enemies running around. Even so, it's enjoyable enough that I'll actually finish it.

I bought it without the $5 coupon and it's definitely worth $30. (Plus I haven't seen the movie yet so the ticket is nice. :) )

Edited by Zaggart, 20 September 2008 - 02:15 PM.