Go Gamer 48 Hr Madness: Alone in the Dark 360/Wii (37.90) PS2 (29.90)

MrNEWZ

CAGiversary!
Feedback
90 (100%)
Alone in the Dark popped up on the Go Gamer Madness Mail this morning, $37.90 for the Wii and 360 version here:

Wii $37.90

360 $37.90

PS2 $29.90

There are also the usual PC deals, posted on the right hand side of the main page. From time to time, deals are known to sell out.

I didn't see this posted yet. Not sure if the 10% code for consoles still works, but it was: CONSOLE10

Hate to say it, but Alone in the Dark will be at $20 within a month or so I bet given the very mediocre reviews it received and the heavy competition from similar games.

If you buy from gogamer.com through ebates.com, you can get a 3% rebate.

www.ebates.com

I bit on Gears of War (PC) (I) $21.90, Perry Rhodan (PC) (I) $27.90, and Hellgate London $19.90.

Hellgate isn't part of 48 hour madness but $20 was what I was looking to pay for it.

Perry Rhodan seems to be a sci-fi point and click adventure game, which I am a sucker for. Taking a bit of a risk on it.

[quote name='gamer5389']Sins of a Solar Empire for $27.90 looks like a nice deal but sadly I can't justify multi-hour games for now.[/quote]

I agree. I want to get this game but I know for a fact I wouldn't be able to play it for a year anyway.

[quote name='Sideswiper']If you buy from gogamer.com through ebates.com, you can get a 3% rebate.

www.ebates.com
Perry Rhodan seems to be a sci-fi point and click adventure game, which I am a sucker for. Taking a bit of a risk on it.[/QUOTE]

I miss good P&C adventure games. Heck, even a game like CSI: Hard Evidence was fun (contrary to the reviews that would make anyone shiver in fear).

[quote name='bojay1997']the heavy competition from similar games.[/quote]

Are there other newer survival horror games out? If so, what are they? I've been looking for a few new ones

[quote name='Scorch']Are there other newer survival horror games out? If so, what are they? I've been looking for a few new ones[/quote]

actually there are none...counting Alone in the Dark. The game blows.

Thanks OP, in for one. Rented it and was enjoying it. Game has some flaws but has some redeeming qualities and I have to pay my respect$ to the IP that gave birth to the modern survival horror genre.

bread's done
Back