Photo
- - - - -

Go Gamer 48 Hr Madness: Alone in the Dark 360/Wii (37.90) PS2 (29.90)

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 MrNEWZ

MrNEWZ

Newzbytes~!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 June 2008 - 08:53 AM

Alone in the Dark popped up on the Go Gamer Madness Mail this morning, $37.90 for the Wii and 360 version here:

Wii $37.90

360 $37.90

PS2 $29.90

There are also the usual PC deals, posted on the right hand side of the main page. From time to time, deals are known to sell out.

I didn't see this posted yet. Not sure if the 10% code for consoles still works, but it was: CONSOLE10
-Michael

Posted Image

#2 gamer5389

gamer5389

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 June 2008 - 09:06 AM

Sins of a Solar Empire for $27.90 looks like a nice deal but sadly I can't justify multi-hour games for now.

#3 V4Oldboy

V4Oldboy

Vengeance 4 Oldboy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 June 2008 - 09:25 AM

tempting, but I still gotta get oblivion, maybe after that this will drop even lower...

"You WROTE it, you can't UN-WRITE it!" - Maurice LaMarche

[if you need help funding a PSN gameshare (US) I'm happy to help out fellow CAGs (PM me) as long as you are patient.]

#4 bojay1997

bojay1997

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 June 2008 - 03:20 PM

Hate to say it, but Alone in the Dark will be at $20 within a month or so I bet given the very mediocre reviews it received and the heavy competition from similar games.

#5 Sideswiper

Sideswiper

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2008 - 01:14 PM

If you buy from gogamer.com through ebates.com, you can get a 3% rebate.

www.ebates.com

I bit on Gears of War (PC) (I) $21.90, Perry Rhodan (PC) (I) $27.90, and Hellgate London $19.90.

Hellgate isn't part of 48 hour madness but $20 was what I was looking to pay for it.

Perry Rhodan seems to be a sci-fi point and click adventure game, which I am a sucker for. Taking a bit of a risk on it.
Posted Image

#6 Filbert

Filbert

tough nut to crack

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2008 - 01:50 PM

Sins of a Solar Empire for $27.90 looks like a nice deal but sadly I can't justify multi-hour games for now.

I agree. I want to get this game but I know for a fact I wouldn't be able to play it for a year anyway.
Posted Image

#7 MrNEWZ

MrNEWZ

Newzbytes~!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2008 - 05:04 PM

If you buy from gogamer.com through ebates.com, you can get a 3% rebate.

www.ebates.com
Perry Rhodan seems to be a sci-fi point and click adventure game, which I am a sucker for. Taking a bit of a risk on it.

I miss good P&C adventure games. Heck, even a game like CSI: Hard Evidence was fun (contrary to the reviews that would make anyone shiver in fear).
-Michael

Posted Image

#8 Scorch

Scorch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2008 - 05:07 PM

the heavy competition from similar games.

Are there other newer survival horror games out? If so, what are they? I've been looking for a few new ones

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#9 foxdvd

foxdvd

Posted 30 June 2008 - 05:10 PM

Are there other newer survival horror games out? If so, what are they? I've been looking for a few new ones

actually there are none...counting Alone in the Dark. The game blows.

#10 MrNEWZ

MrNEWZ

Newzbytes~!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2008 - 03:25 AM

Yup. No love for this thread. Thanks to Scorch for keeping it real. ;-)
-Michael

Posted Image

#11 demolitio

demolitio

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2008 - 03:29 AM

Ended up ordering the Sandio 3d mouse. Good ol' gogamer.com!

#12 gobz

gobz

~* Bird Lives *~

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2008 - 03:34 AM

Thanks OP, in for one. Rented it and was enjoying it. Game has some flaws but has some redeeming qualities and I have to pay my respect$ to the IP that gave birth to the modern survival horror genre.

Posted Image