CAG 2.0 releases tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Rocko']I'll start my day by going to cheapassgamer.com, which will promptly redirect to cagcast.com.[/QUOTE]

Wasn't it going to be bestbuy.com?

[quote name='Liquid 2']Wasn't it going to be bestbuy.com?[/QUOTE]

No it's going to Gamestop.com now. Where you can get great deals on your traded-in games.

uberpwner93's sig makes me want to grab my phone, call up Comcast and cancel my Internet subscription.

If visiting the site and being lost and confused in a new layout is celebrating, then that's how I expect things will happen. Here's to hoping for a good change.

[quote name='Brak']uberpwner93's sig makes me want to grab my phone, call up Comcast and cancel my Internet subscription.[/quote]

Why?

What is the signature, anyway? Context me!

Also, I plan to celebrate by looking through the new user CP (if there is one!) and seeing what all there is to do with it.

[quote name='Jek Porkins']What is the signature, anyway? Context me!

Also, I plan to celebrate by looking through the new user CP (if there is one!) and seeing what all there is to do with it.[/quote]

I think, it's Varg Vikernes, and if so, he's in court on trial for murder and arson.

[quote name='fart_bubble']
Considering on how long this has been in the making, I still think its vaporware[/quote]no

[quote name='Rocko']I'll start my day by going to cheapassgamer.com, which will promptly redirect to cagcast.com.[/quote]retarded

[quote name='Xevious']I will drop a big one in the can.[/quote]yes

[quote name='neocisco']Get the bug spray ready.[/quote]maybe, but hopefully not

Will there be a Collections thing, like dvdaf.com and IGN.com has?

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Man, I still remember what a headache it was when the forums switched from Pphbb to vBulliten. This will probably just be worse.[/quote]
We will still be be on vB, so if you are not interested in any of the new features, you can keep on using the forums just like you always have. The only thing that will be different for you will be the color scheme.

[quote name='Brak']Will there be a Collections thing, like dvdaf.com and IGN.com has?[/quote] The Game database (and review/collection system) , deal finder/tracker, and trading system will not be ready tomorrow, but will be coming in a few months.
They are already deep into development and will be hot shit when they are released...really.

[quote name='CheapyD']The Game database (and review/collection system) , deal finder/tracker, and trading system will not be ready tomorrow, but will be coming in a few months.
They are already deep into development and will be hot shit when they are released...really.[/quote]

I hope it will be better and easier than gamespot's system.

GUESS WHAT! The KMart by me released CAG 2.0 early and I already got my copy!
Cheapy gets kidnapped after the lava level, and you have to play as Wombat or WhipSmartBanky for most of it

[quote name='JimmieMac']I can't wait to read what 12 year old kids have to say about high school.[/quote]

Do 12 year old kids even go to high school?

[quote name='CheapyD']We will still be be on vB, so if you are not interested in any of the new features, you can keep on using the forums just like you always have. The only thing that will be different for you will be the color scheme.[/quote]

PLEASE tell me it will have a dark background similar to the current one. Bright backgrounds are hard on the eyes.

[quote name='taint mcgee']Does it have sweet fighting games with action missiles?[/quote]

IDK, but I'm sure the Legend of Zoltar does.

[quote name='neocisco']PLEASE tell me it will have a dark background similar to the current one. Bright backgrounds are hard on the eyes.[/quote]

It will have a dark background similar to the current one.
It's even a bit darker

It depends on whether or not the UPS arrives at my door. If it doesn't I will be checking out the new features. If it does, I will be building my new PC and then about 3AM after installing every update, firefox, antivirus, spybot, itunes, WoW, COD4, I will visit CAG 2.0 :lol:

Either way can't wait for CAG 2.0, sounds awesome. :applause:

how will the blog layout be cheapy? will the newest posts be on the front page ala destructoid, or will they be accesible through peoples profiles?

[quote name='CheapyD']We will still be be on vB, so if you are not interested in any of the new features, you can keep on using the forums just like you always have. The only thing that will be different for you will be the color scheme.[/quote]

That worries me a little. My head will explode if the new community color scheme is GameStop white and red.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back