Official Trophy Thread - 4/21: Enhanced Trophy Lists Coming in Firmware 3.30

• Please log in to reply
3206 replies to this topic

#2221 GatorBeerGeek

GatorBeerGeek

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 03:37 PM

Anyone know of a fix for this. When I goto sync my trophies, I get a error around 20%. Also it takes forever just to get there. Any insight on this

I had this issue for a really long time. I found that it finally worked when I compared trophies with someone on my friend's list. No matter how many times I just tried syncing, it never would complete.

GatorBeerGeek.png

#2222 razrvamp

razrvamp

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2012 - 09:12 AM

Got my 100 percent on borderlands 2 yesterday( plat plus the dlc). Now I'm halfway through assassins creed 3. Should have the plat today or tomorrow I figure. Gosh I love being a trophy whore

#2223 Warner1281

Warner1281

Pissing off customers

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 06:15 PM

If anyone on here is also a member of ps3trophies.org and posts often over there (need to have 250 posts) and wants to join a competition with 2 other CAGs, let me know.

Velo214, KneeKnee, and myself are going to be in a team and it would be cool to have another CAG on the team if possible. Deadline is in a few days so let me know soon. I am going to post on ps3trophies looking for a 4th too since the deadline is on the 30th.

I do not think any of us are going to try and go all out to win it, but just using it as a fun reason for getting trophies like we all already do anyway. Since we all play quite a bit, who knows what will happen.

Don't know if you're looking to do this again for THL #3, but if so, let me know. I've been a member for a while, but only started posting over there in the last few months. I'll be up to 250 by the start of the third THL.
Posted Image

#2224 GatorBeerGeek

GatorBeerGeek

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:15 PM

Don't know if you're looking to do this again for THL #3, but if so, let me know. I've been a member for a while, but only started posting over there in the last few months. I'll be up to 250 by the start of the third THL.

We have a group of 4 at the moment. If someone decides they do not want to do the team going forward, I will let you know. Since it looks like we won't make the playoffs, I should know something around the end of this month.

GatorBeerGeek.png

#2225 Warner1281

Warner1281

Pissing off customers

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 05:30 AM

We have a group of 4 at the moment. If someone decides they do not want to do the team going forward, I will let you know. Since it looks like we won't make the playoffs, I should know something around the end of this month.

Sounds good. If nothing else, I'll just join a random team. I'm not going to go balls to the wall or anything, but I'll definitely go a little harder than I am right now (Megamind FTW!)
Posted Image

#2226 realit3y

realit3y

Doubl3 Kill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:24 AM

As of right now Super Stacker is impossible trophy might be glitched I did 120 levels without dying and final gold trophy didn't pop.

So I am going to redo them once more, when they say you can't go back to the menu screen or level screen you are forced to do it if you want to change the game mode- stacker, present stacker or unstacker.

So basically this is stupid and will leave a stain on my trophycard, I don't care but I will try all possible scenarios to dismiss that it can't be an unobtainable 100%, seems like no one cared about trying to 100% this game really?
:error:
Spoiler

#2227 8bitArtist

8bitArtist

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:47 PM

So basically this is stupid and will leave a stain on my trophycard

ooohhhh nnnnnnoooooooooooeeeeeeeeeessssssssss

EightBitArtist.png

#2228 realit3y

realit3y

Doubl3 Kill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 11:01 PM

ooohhhh nnnnnnoooooooooooeeeeeeeeeessssssssss

lol, anyway I'm almost finishing all bonus modes then I will do one last try of finishing 120 levels again without dying maybe it has to be a specific order that must be done but playing for 1.30 hour to 2.30 hour without dying takes some time to accomplish.
:error:
Spoiler

#2229 Hente

Hente

Honk honk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 10:59 PM

I'm trying to decide on which plats would take the least amount of time to achieve, want to get my completion % up before my PS3 YLODs again. Currently almost done with Bayonetta and am only playing Borderlands with a friend, but I don't really know where to go from there. Could the anyone please help me. ;_;

http://psnprofiles.com/Hentekorino - I'm definitely not getting Battlefantasia, SFxT, KoFXIII or SF4 done quick.

#2230 AkariK

AkariK

マスタースパーク

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 11:04 AM

There doesn't seem to be a thread for LittleBigPlanet in the Vita section, so I figured here is as good as any, but is anyone interested in helping with a P4P in LBPV? I'm 7 plays away from the 50 players trophy (and a platinum), and I'm not having enough luck getting return plays.

#2231 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 03:49 PM

There doesn't seem to be a thread for LittleBigPlanet in the Vita section, so I figured here is as good as any, but is anyone interested in helping with a P4P in LBPV? I'm 7 plays away from the 50 players trophy (and a platinum), and I'm not having enough luck getting return plays.

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=320909

#2232 AkariK

AkariK

マスタースパーク

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 09:26 PM

I meant a semi-active thread, but whatever. I get the point that CAG doesn't care much about LBP.

#2233 smartbombUK

smartbombUK

STFU Donny

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 03:56 PM

Everything on my list is at 100%, including all DLC. Except for the evilness that is Uncharted 3. Been down to my last treasure for 2 weeks now and it simply will NOT drop. Annoys me no end naturally but with the drops being 'random' there's nothing I can do about it except play more in the hope it drops. The worst trophies of all them treasure related ones, sooo much hate for ND right now.

#2234 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lili is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 03:22 AM

wow 100%?! i couldnt do that if i tried. that is insane. i have more 0%'s than 100%'s. lol

Velo214.png
sig.gif

#2235 GatorBeerGeek

GatorBeerGeek

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 02:52 AM

Everything on my list is at 100%, including all DLC. Except for the evilness that is Uncharted 3. Been down to my last treasure for 2 weeks now and it simply will NOT drop. Annoys me no end naturally but with the drops being 'random' there's nothing I can do about it except play more in the hope it drops. The worst trophies of all them treasure related ones, sooo much hate for ND right now.

That is impressive. I refuse to buy DLC unless it is disk based and drops in price. I do try and platinum every game, but things like AC:B online trophies or games I end up hating like Mirror's Edge just do not seem worth it to me. I do still own them in case I change my mind, but I doubt that is going to happen.

GatorBeerGeek.png

#2236 KingZ

KingZ

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 04:14 PM

Same for me, never buy any DLC until its cheap or on sale and I kinda hate the new trend called Season Pass. LoL Mirros Edge is one of my first 2 PS3 games I purchased and havent yet platted it, but I like the game and the ending theme song is awesome. Its not that the trophy isnt doable but its just stupid grinding and sometimes even not worthy.

#2237 Scrubs

Scrubs

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 10:25 PM

Until recently my record was standing at 100% but then about a month ago I got PS+ and a bunch of new games. So, at the moment it's around 90%. I'll fix that in the next few weeks though.

#2238 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Posted 04 January 2013 - 12:46 AM

My completion percentage sucks. (32.3% hahaha)

Just got my 100% on Chronovolt though. :) Pretty easy and definitely a decent game.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#2239 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 09:57 AM

I'm lucky enough that my OCD doesn't kick in when I don't have a high completion percentage. Mine's something like 40% and I'm completely fine with that.

Anyways, does anyone here have CS:GO and can help me with a couple trophies? I can't seem to kill an anyone while they're airborne or get the knife fight trophy. Those two are all I need for the platinum. Yes, I've tried against bots.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#2240 4thHorseman

4thHorseman

The New God

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 12:05 PM

I'm lucky enough that my OCD doesn't kick in when I don't have a high completion percentage. Mine's something like 40% and I'm completely fine with that.

Anyways, does anyone here have CS:GO and can help me with a couple trophies? I can't seem to kill an anyone while they're airborne or get the knife fight trophy. Those two are all I need for the platinum. Yes, I've tried against bots.

I would be willing to help. I'm normally on every night (and early mornings on the weekends) so as long as the baby isn't being overly needy at the time, I can help you get those two.

#2241 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:57 AM

Anyone here got Motorstorm RC for PS3 or Vita? Pretty much every forum I check seems to be dead, just need to get 6 more challenges done for that stupid "Wall Brawl" trophy
Posted ImagePosted Image

#2242 8bitArtist

8bitArtist

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 12:45 AM

have you checked ps3trophies.org? theres always boosting threads for the respective game.

EightBitArtist.png

#2243 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Posted 14 January 2013 - 06:17 PM

Is this an OK thread to brag about trophies? I just got my Dokuro platinum which I'm very happy about. :)

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#2244 PancakesAreLove

PancakesAreLove

Posted 14 January 2013 - 07:52 PM

Is this an OK thread to brag about trophies? I just got my Dokuro platinum which I'm very happy about. :)

Since this seems to be the only live trophy thread, I'd say yes. That is probably the first game I'll play once I get a vita since I bought it when it was on sale $10.

New Years backlog completed: 14/100

EIPsyCongroo.png

#2245 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lili is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:43 PM

Good Job Tyler on the Plat

Velo214.png
sig.gif

#2246 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Posted 16 January 2013 - 02:17 AM

Thanks Velo, I'm gonna catch ya one day! haha

#2247 themaster20000

themaster20000

You sleeping yet?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 06:54 AM

Just beat challenge 6 in Vanquish.Goddamn that had to be one of the hardest things in a game.

#2248 8bitArtist

8bitArtist

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2013 - 02:01 AM

that trophy isnt worth the frustration

EightBitArtist.png

#2249 GatorBeerGeek

GatorBeerGeek

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2013 - 05:23 PM

Thanks Velo, I'm gonna catch ya one day! haha

I remember when I used to want to catch up to Velo and his number of platinums. He slowed down on the platinums quite a bit and I finally passed him after I went on an easy game binge during THL 1 to get a lot closer. No chance I ever catch him on total number of trophies though.

GatorBeerGeek.png

#2250 Hente

Hente

Honk honk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 01:50 PM

Finally completed 200 trials in KoF XIII and got the plat. God damn, half of the trials were like doing Gen's trial 24 from SF over and over.