Official Trophy Thread - 4/21: Enhanced Trophy Lists Coming in Firmware 3.30

• Please log in to reply
3219 replies to this topic

#2251 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lili is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 12:33 AM

I was gonna say, it should be easy to beat me now. Ever since MW2 iv been stuck on a CoD binge lifestyle. 90% of the gaming I do lately(last 2-3 years) is multiplayer gaming with my CoD clan buds. Ever since I had a baby I don't have the ability to play long sessions, so 10 min battles is great for me, plus i get to socialize with my friends.
I try to play some of the hit games and I try to do some rentals for easy trophies, but i just can't push myself to play games like I used to, especially if they don't interest me. Iv been wasting gamefly by getting games like Angry Birds or Lumines and then just sitting on it for a month... Ill try to get back into the trophy business someday, but iv been a bit on hiatus lately with babies and CoD etc. Peace all

Velo214.png
sig.gif

#2252 rpghope18

rpghope18

Never enough RPG's!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2013 - 10:34 PM

Got my platinum on Ni No Kuni last night. :bouncy:

Such a great game!

RPGHope18.png

#2253 Boosted

Boosted

Trophy Huntin'

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 06:18 AM

My proudest moment was getting 100% completion on Fallout 3 GOTY. Not incredibly hard at all but it is quite time consuming. Especially considering that I did not boost the Level 8, 14, 20 trophies the first time through. I did however do the Level 30 trophy correct on my first time.

sumderek.png

New List of Games for Sale http://www.cheapassg...-credit-paypal/

#2254 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 06:49 AM

Ever since MW2 iv been stuck on a CoD binge lifestyle. 90% of the gaming I do lately(last 2-3 years) is multiplayer gaming with my CoD clan buds.

Exactly my problem. Between Call of Duty, Battlefield, and the WWE games, my backlog keeps growing and any free time I get goes to those three games. It sucks because when I do play other games, I have an awesome time, but my addictions to those three games keeps me going back to them.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#2255 GraveRobberX

GraveRobberX

Trophy Obsessionist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2013 - 08:40 PM

Jesus what a fucking hassle Spec Ops The Line on Suicidal Difficulty (Hardest Difficulty) was

It was more patience, luck, skill, and almost brute forcing the game to go "Oh you do want to move on"

Got the Platinum for it, but felt it took some of my Trophy mojo with it
It's one of those games after you finish, you get that rush of beating it and accomplishing/overcoming the game system, then you feel depleted afterwards like a crash after being on such a high

I got Sly 4 lined up to play through, be awesome to close out April with 9 Platinums, and work on #150 with Bioshock Infinite 1999 mode (left)
Posted Image

#2256 Rosterking

Rosterking

Look away.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2013 - 09:17 PM

I loved the feeling of finding the last blast shard in inFamous. My most proud trophy has to be COD: BO and my most fun had to be Sly Cooper 1. I enjoyed the game as a kid and as an adult.

#2257 GraveRobberX

GraveRobberX

Trophy Obsessionist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2013 - 05:26 AM

Well got my 150th Platinum

Bioshock Infinite

Feels Good

http://imgur.com/txbSZBB
Posted Image

#2258 KingZ

KingZ

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2013 - 11:55 AM

MGS2 HD plat took me more time than any other plat, roughly 80h thx to goddamn MGS1 VR missions and Plant chapter on Extreme.

#2259 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Munky blows goats. I have proof.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2013 - 02:11 PM

Only platinum I've gotten recently was Guacamelee, which was really simple. Not much to brag about there...

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#2260 GatorBeerGeek

GatorBeerGeek

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2013 - 03:08 PM

Well got my 150th Platinum

Bioshock Infinite

Feels Good

Congrats. I just got my 150th late last month. It does feel good.

My latest is GoW: Ascension. If not for the Trial of Archimedes, it would have been relatively easy. That part took me a long time to get through on hard. It was harder for me than any of the challenges on the previous games in the series. I am really glad they added the health and magic orbs after each floor or I would likely still be trying to beat it.

GatorBeerGeek.png

#2261 Kazaganthi

Kazaganthi

Blue Rogue

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2013 - 08:38 PM

Anyone platinum White Knight Chronicles 1 or 2 here?

I was wondering since I hear 500-1000 hours to platinum, and the servers are going offline soon making it even harder.

#2262 GraveRobberX

GraveRobberX

Trophy Obsessionist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 May 2013 - 06:36 AM

Did something crazy, went on a 3 day Trophy Bender, usually I don't push myself this hard, but what the hell, I set a goal, and tried to achieve it
Get all 81 Trophies for Saints Row The Third (German Version), yes a double dip, getting everything all over again and do it as fast as fucking possible
My results: 2 Days 22 Hours
Now I'm the fastest ever, so far, #1 who is now #2, is 9 hours back

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

#2263 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 May 2013 - 11:30 PM

Nice job.

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#2264 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lili is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 May 2013 - 01:25 AM

Got my 10,000th trophy. The Force is strong with this one
Awesome. Peace all

Velo214.png
sig.gif

#2265 Boosted

Boosted

Trophy Huntin'

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 May 2013 - 01:31 AM

Not all that impressive but I got 100% on Jetpack Joyride. It isn't a hard game but it is quite long to get that last Gold Trophy without just buying the coins.

sumderek.png

#2266 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 May 2013 - 01:56 AM

@Velo - Congrats. I'm around 7100 trophies and achievements combined. Still a ways behind you (and I don't know if you have a 360 or not...)

@boosted - Nice job, that can be pretty grindy without shilling out any cash.

#2267 8bitArtist

8bitArtist

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 June 2013 - 03:25 AM

recently rented lollipop chainsaw... what a god awful excuse for a game. after the 2nd stage, i ejected and took it back. im losing my motivation to platinum shitty games for the sake of a platinum.

EightBitArtist.png

#2268 KingZ

KingZ

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 June 2013 - 12:21 PM

Any Vita owner can pick up Paint Park+ easy 10 trophies in no time. @Boosted I missed the 5000m trophies at 4970m :D

#2269 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2013 - 06:26 AM

Ended up with 88% on Terraria, but very proud of it.  Put in a ton of time on the game (it's excellent) and was able to get through hardmodes bosses.  Unfortunately there are still 4 silver trophies that are eluding me (2 are based on random enemy drops and treasure looting and 2 require about 10-15 hours each) so doesn't look like that platinum will ever be mine.

#2270 Stellar Inertia

Stellar Inertia

Completionist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2013 - 06:29 AM

Ooooooohhh a trophy thread. :D Looks like this will be my new home after I hit 300,000 gamerscore and begin my switch for next gen. Trophies! Lol time to tackle the PS3 backlog which I always use to ignore unintentionally.

512847.png

#2271 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 16 June 2013 - 07:22 PM

I got my 80th platinum with SSX.  Man, that game was frustrating and I had to add like 40-50 people in hopes that they would go up against my records since I don't boost.

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#2272 KingZ

KingZ

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2013 - 12:56 PM

^ Lool u didnt know that you could create another account on you PS3 and boost all by urself, much faster and more effective. Just platted Crysis 3, uhm worst game in trilogy so far, AI was so dumb even on hardest difficult.

#2273 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 17 June 2013 - 05:39 PM

^ Lool u didnt know that you could create another account on you PS3 and boost all by urself, much faster and more effective. Just platted Crysis 3, uhm worst game in trilogy so far, AI was so dumb even on hardest difficult.

I just said I don't boost.

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#2274 GraveRobberX

GraveRobberX

Trophy Obsessionist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 June 2013 - 03:23 AM

Demon's Souls Platinum #154 Get!
Holy Trinity Achieved
Demon's Souls North American, European, and Asian Version Completed & Platinumed
I'll miss you Boletaria, especially Maiden In Black and my home-girl with the kick ass music, Maiden Astraea =/
Finally Done, took me Almost all of June to get these 3 Platinums lol
My Trophy World has been Mended
UMBASA BITCHES!

8fBFc1p.png

Posted Image

#2275 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:22 PM

Just wrapped up Infamous 1, no platinum for me though.  Didn't want to bother with finding 350(!) shards or another whole playthrough to pick up the last few trophies.  Ended up with 83%.  Very good game.

#2276 8bitArtist

8bitArtist

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2013 - 12:29 AM

i dont/never will understand why anyone would platinum a game 3 times.

EightBitArtist.png

#2277 Stellar Inertia

Stellar Inertia

Completionist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2013 - 12:40 AM

Because they enjoy the game that much? I dont see why not.

512847.png

#2278 GatorBeerGeek

GatorBeerGeek

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2013 - 05:00 PM

Just wrapped up Infamous 1, no platinum for me though.  Didn't want to bother with finding 350(!) shards or another whole playthrough to pick up the last few trophies.  Ended up with 83%.  Very good game.

I would say that the shards are easier than doing all the stunts.  I really liked the game as well.  The sequel was even better, IMO.

I do not see why not.  If they enjoy the game that much, it is just a different form of replayability.

Just got my 162nd platinum last night from AC3.  I liked that you could essentially turn the multiplayer stuff into single player except for one trophy.  Even more interesting, it was more fun that the actual game.  I will likely start a no alarm run through of Prison Break tonight to finish that one off.

GatorBeerGeek.png

#2279 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2013 - 06:08 PM

I would say that the shards are easier than doing all the stunts.  I really liked the game as well.  The sequel was even better, IMO.

I got 16 of the 21 stunts without realizing it, but still had 5 to go. I spent about 15 minutes trying to melee an airborne enemy to no avail.  And since at the point I knew I wasn't gonna go for the platinum, I figured I wouldn't waste any more time on the stunts either.  So there are 4 other stunts I don't even know what they are.  So some of them were a pain in the ass huh?

#2280 Boosted

Boosted

Trophy Huntin'

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2013 - 06:18 PM

100% on Sound Shapes today. Some of the Death Mode challenges are tough but I made it through.

sumderek.png