I Post in the OTT 10-30 Times A Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']This shit looks like the old Xbox.

Ughh.

Hey Budge I got you a girlfriend, want me to PM u her pic, or can I post it here?
[/quote]

Post it here or PM me, it don't matter to me.

Haha, I'm starting to do the same I noticed. ;)

I've been investigating CAG 2.0 features. I'm glad to see I can write comments in people's profiles (like a Facebook wall), and I see we can upload 60 photos (like a photo album). I think it may be interesting to see what people upload.

I might spend my entire day messing with my profile, groups, and so on.

Looks like legitimate Naruto spoilers have been posted for this week. I should stop reading about this and just catch up on it every few weeks. Waiting week after week for the story to continue is a pain.

Alright I have 2 emails from Msoft telling me my 12 + 1 XBL subscription is canceled.

Now from what I remember....when your XBL simply runs out all they do is send you reminder emails to be sure to resubscribe. Also I am pretty sure I am only in like the 8th month of it.

Anyone know what the deal is? I might actually have to call them and ask what the deal is. (I cant just jump on because my box red ringed and I sent it back.)

[quote name='AngellicLulu']The car is in my name. I do not have to have insurance. I am referenced on his insurance as to it being my car but he is the driver.[/QUOTE]

Ah okay so the car is insured but through his insurance.

You have a lot of stuff wrapped up together.

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet'][/quote]

It is kinda blurry, but am I guessing that she has acne?

What is the story behind this?

EDIT: :whee: I was mentioned in Wubb's blog!

[quote name='darthbudge']It is kinda blurry, but am I guessing that she has acne?

What is the story behind this?

EDIT: :whee: I was mentioned in Wubb's blog![/QUOTE]

I just updated it and you have a 2nd mention now!

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']I picked her up using your picture.

Want me to PM you her AIM?

Just a lil bit boodge.
[/quote]

Sure what the hell. :lol:

[quote name='darthbudge']:rofl:

I was gonna type in the tags "Wubb is 14" and as I was typing it, it suggested to me "Wubb is God"[/QUOTE]

CAG 2.0 is smarter than brainiac.

[quote name='wubb']Ah okay so the car is insured but through his insurance.

You have a lot of stuff wrapped up together.[/QUOTE]
dating for 5 years and living together for 4 years can do that. It helped being engaged and stuff. Also we're not vindictive people. I think he just needs to get laid by this girl he dumped me for. Like I'm getting laid by a guy I just recently met not 2 months ago and he can't get any bootie from a girl he's known 9 years and actually dated way back when.
It's kinda sad. Like pathetic.

I would be moody too if I wasn't getting any action.

I still don't like this place.

Hey zoo...ordered the Verbs. Thanks for pointing out the free shipping

Icy$$$$a: What would you be willing to pay to make your 360 a mang including an external DL drive?

I don't know how to add these people that sent me friend requests.

I'm in the lastfm beta too.
I thought everybody was.

Hmm.

Interesting indeed.

Color scheme will take some getting used to.

Looks like you can't add people to XBL straight from their post- that sucks. :[

[quote name='manthing']I still don't like this place.

Hey zoo...ordered the Verbs. Thanks for pointing out the free shipping

Icy$$$$a: What would you be willing to pay to make your 360 a mang including an external DL drive?[/quote]

I was looking at about $120 or less, and that was for some additional upgrades while the guy was in the box -- this is not including a DL dvd burner, as I have on in both my work laptop and personal laptop.

[quote name='dallow']I don't know how to add these people that sent me friend requests.

I'm in the lastfm beta too.
I thought everybody was.[/quote]

you check the little box on their avatar then click save.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Man, woodchuck hard cider is some tasty beer.[/QUOTE]

That ain't beer. :nottalking:

I like it alright but I'm usually sick of it before I finish the first bottle. Same deal with hard lemonade.

[quote name='wubb']That ain't beer. :nottalking:

I like it alright but I'm usually sick of it before I finish the first bottle. Same deal with hard lemonade.[/quote]

Well thats because penguins are not suppose to drink. Its such a casual drink. Tasty and wont get be hammered unless I pack them away 2 at a time.

Oh gwen I just saw your post in the other OTT... hmm I see your point.
With my current room-mate, the majority of my belongings is in the common area. I really don't want change. Who else is going to accept anime and game posters all over the place and my lack of caring about cleaning? Right now in terms of living with someone, Jonathan is fine. He's getting the current rent paid. Back rent just has to wait. It helps he has a decent paying job now with full-time hours. We'll get it done the best we can.
I'll make a few sacrifices to keep my little world in tact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back