Assassin's Creed PS3 - 360 version = $24 Shipped PS3 = $30 shipped

Capitalizt

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like a good deal, but today's Gamestop/EB Games drops put it at $29.99 so it looks like this could be universal. Either way, thanks for the heads up! Now it just needs to get to $19.99 and I'll add it to my Empire State sized backlog stack. :p

Gamefly has this for 17.99, ordered mine today for 22.50 total after shipping. Should come with full booklet and case.

I'd say it's definitely worth around 30. I sold my copy to a friend after beating it though, so I'll wait for it to drop below 20 to rebuy.

[quote name='Z(+)DIAC']Both Eb/Gamestop and Amazon are offering it for $29.99 for the PC version[/quote]

gamestop lists it at $29.99 for the PS3 version new... used is $24.99 + 10% off with your edge card.

[quote name='Z(+)DIAC']Is this game worth $30? I'm looking to get it for PC...[/QUOTE]
This game is worth $20, but probably not $30. It starts off great, then all the levels are basically the same. The game is not that hard along the way, until at the very end it gets nearly impossible. I'll rate this about 7/10.

holy crap at $24 I might buy it, and I don't even have a 360 ;)

If you bought at the higher price, call customer support for a price adjustment.

bread's done
Back