• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31 FecesBreath

FecesBreath

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 July 2008 - 03:51 AM

Apparently it's for cheap whores too.

Sorry, but when your team uniform consists of matching shirts, lipstick, eye shadow, and mascara, we stop taking you seriously, because you're trying to sell something else at that point.

Come back with just the shirt, and then we'll talk. Too many women these days don't realize that the point of makeup is to make it look like you're not wearing any at all, not to turn your face into the color pallet in the paint section of Home Depot.

~HotShotX

The Frag Girls are definitely a hybrid. They kicked me and my friend's asses on Rainbox Six at the ScreenBurn video game trade show during SXSW this past year. But when we posed for a pic with them, the second one from the right put her hand in my back pocket and her other arm around me. I'm not complaining, but it is obvious what they are trying to do/sell to the gamer public.

#32 Simon D I

Simon D I

www.GamerClash.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 July 2008 - 01:37 PM

I thought Olivia Munn was pretty cool until one day she proved that she doesn't really respect gamers. Here's why;

It was that sex show with the hottest woman on the planet, Anna David, and some dude sent a "video mail" asking Olivia and Anna "how to get a girl."

Anna gave some insightful, pretty general advice, while Olivia....ughhh.

Olivia Munn literally said something along the lines of; "first of all, no woman likes a chubby guy,...or someone breathing as loud as you are all over them..." Some crap like that...

Now, although this may seem off-topic, my point here is; if they're just hiring some hot chick to read off of cue cards, I have no respect for her. I want to watch a chick that genuinely loves games and gamers. Olivia Munn proved right there that the mere thought of an overweight dude at his computer grosses her out...I can't imagine her absolute horror when a fat dude comes up to her and asks for her autograph.....

shyyyyyyyt.

#33 msdmoney

msdmoney

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2008 - 06:38 AM

I thought Olivia Munn was pretty cool until one day she proved that she doesn't really respect gamers. Here's why;

It was that sex show with the hottest woman on the planet, Anna David, and some dude sent a "video mail" asking Olivia and Anna "how to get a girl."

Anna gave some insightful, pretty general advice, while Olivia....ughhh.

Olivia Munn literally said something along the lines of; "first of all, no woman likes a chubby guy,...or someone breathing as loud as you are all over them..." Some crap like that...

Now, although this may seem off-topic, my point here is; if they're just hiring some hot chick to read off of cue cards, I have no respect for her. I want to watch a chick that genuinely loves games and gamers. Olivia Munn proved right there that the mere thought of an overweight dude at his computer grosses her out...I can't imagine her absolute horror when a fat dude comes up to her and asks for her autograph.....

shyyyyyyyt.

Gamers don't have to be synonymous with fat people, even if it is a stereotype. Turning it around, I would be willing to be the guy wasn't asking "how do I get a fat girl," he was referring to a girl like Anna or Olivia.

#34 choadster

choadster

Posted 14 July 2008 - 05:25 AM

This thread reminded me of Killcreek. Although I wonder if many people reading this are even old enough to remember her. She was a plain looking nerd who became popular due to playing Quake online (probably because she was like the second girl to ever admit it). Then she hooked up with John Romero and got some fake tits (not necessarily in that order).

omg... I remember that bitch. Clan Impulse 9 I believe... we pwned their asses back in college (I guess I'm dating myself).

Yeah, Killcreek ended up in a Playboy spread to show off those fakies.