Street Fighter Anniversary Collection (PS2) 16.97 +shipped at KBtoys.com

Mad_Baka

CAGiversary!
i would of posted this earlier but i wanted to make sure i'm getting my copy first (a true CAG all the way)

SF:AC kbtoys link

anways its 16.97 + shipping = $21.22
pretty good price for 2games in one plus a movie

here is a review from ign for it
SF:AC review

can't go wrong here ppl you get one of the best games that ever came out with other goodies slightly above 20buck i'm glad i grabbed it :wink:

btw ppl the Xbox version that comes out later (feb i think) wiill be online!!

while you were waiting its been posted (2 or 3 times i believe) but way to be a "true" cag ^^
i know it has been posted at least once but that was when it was 19.99 now i posted the new price for it with better infomation ( review, etc) so i think this is a good post

I guess CAG does not stand for Cheap Altruistic Gamer.
lmao sorry but i really wanted this game and i wasn't gonna let anybody take it from me but next time i would be such a greedy bastard :wink:

What the hell is "Larger Image" mean?

This better be the same Street Fighter Anniversary Collection for PS2 that I can get down the street at Wally World for $29.99, because I bought it from KBToys thanks to the original poster.

I want this game... Anyone else think it'll hit GH status? I think this game will, as well as Megaman Collection.

This better be the same Street Fighter Anniversary Collection for PS2 that I can get down the street at Wally World for $29.99, because I bought it from KBToys thanks to the original poster.
dude its the same thing calm down :lol: i think the "large image" is a error or something don't worry about it :wink:
Anyone else think it'll hit GH status?
i would love to say yes but i doubt it will hit greatest hits
nor the Megaman Collection

Megaman has a better chance turning out to be a players choice title than a GH cause it sold more etc etc.

Thanks for the post Mad_Baka! I scooped up on Street Fighter Anniversary for $16.97 and Astro Boy for $12.97. They also had some excellent deals on Mega Bloks, Zoids and quality puzzles. The shipping cost kinda sucked, but at least they are discounting shipping 33%. I'm DONE with XMas shopping now for sure. :)

bread's done
Back