Atlanta CAG Thread, v2.0

• Please log in to reply
4134 replies to this topic

#2071 Enron

Enron

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2009 - 02:52 PM

Crap. I need CC: RoF and possibly Eternal Sonata but no way I can get up to Fry's today. How many copies did they have of those that you saw?

Keep in mind this is the Duluth location, hate for you to drive up to Alpharetta and not find these, heh. There were 3 copies of CC:RoF. I got one of them. Eternal Sonata, there were 4 or 5 copies. RoF is located on the videogame clearance aisle (aisle 31A). Can't remember if ES was on that aisle or not, but just check both places.

#2072 slv-chris

slv-chris

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2009 - 05:19 PM

Just upgraded to an 360 elite. I have an extra 120g hard drive. It is the grey one not the black. Any body want it for $70.00. I have the HDMI cable as well for $15.00. I upgraded to the grey hdd about two months ago so its still newish. LMK thanks

#2073 Ubiiquitous

Ubiiquitous

I Can't Spell Ubiquitous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2009 - 05:39 PM

Just upgraded to an 360 elite. I have an extra 120g hard drive. It is the grey one not the black. Any body want it for $70.00. I have the HDMI cable as well for $15.00. I upgraded to the grey hdd about two months ago so its still newish. LMK thanks

I bought one at Sears a few months back, so I'm set, but that is a VERY good price you're offering, so anyone on here should really jump at that.

And, no, this isn't an alt account for slv-chris....;)

#2074 breezie

breezie

Posted 02 September 2009 - 07:57 PM

Out of curiosity, what's the difference between the xbox you had (120gb hd + hdmi) that made it worth upgrading to an elite?

#2075 slv-chris

slv-chris

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2009 - 08:00 PM

Out of curiosity, what's the difference between the xbox you had (120gb hd + hdmi) that made it worth upgrading to an elite?

The new one is not as loud. It is also black.(It does't stick out as much).

#2076 Enron

Enron

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2009 - 10:36 PM

I just bought an elite on monday as an upgrade to my 20gb Pro launch unit (yes, it still works, gave it to a friend). You will not believe how much quieter the Elite Jasper is. Its nearly silent.

#2077 breezie

breezie

Posted 02 September 2009 - 11:42 PM

I have a 60gb pro with Jasper - are the elites quieter then these?

#2078 ZharTheMad

ZharTheMad

Target Mastermind

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2009 - 12:38 AM

Has anyone seen Star Wars Force Unleashed for the 360 at 75% off yet?

#2079 Enron

Enron

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2009 - 01:52 AM

I have a 60gb pro with Jasper - are the elites quieter then these?

Never heard a jasper 60..but the elite is pretty quiet.

ok, just for fun, went to the Alpharetta fry's tonight. Saw 3x Luminous Arc 2 @ $16, 8x FFCC:RoF @ $10, 4x FFCC:EoT @ $17, 10x x360 Eternal Sonata @ 19.99. No Dragon Quest V to be found (someone reported in the Fry's thread that it had been spotted there several days ago) :/

#2080 Tybee

Tybee

Rowsdower!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2009 - 04:33 AM

Never heard a jasper 60..but the elite is pretty quiet.

ok, just for fun, went to the Alpharetta fry's tonight. Saw 3x Luminous Arc 2 @ $16, 8x FFCC:RoF @ $10, 4x FFCC:EoT @ $17, 10x x360 Eternal Sonata @ 19.99. No Dragon Quest V to be found (someone reported in the Fry's thread that it had been spotted there several days ago) :/

Holy, holy, holy...Need both those FFCC's. May or may not get ES. I'm gonna book it up there on my lunch break tomorrow. Thanks so much for the 411 Enron.

Do you guys know if there's a Costco near the Alpharetta Fry's? I need to do some returns there while I'm at it.

#2081 neocisco

neocisco

I am Groot!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2009 - 06:42 AM

For anime fans, Ponyo (Miyazaki) is playing at AMC in Kennesaw.

Now playing (& watching):
:dvd:-Robot Chicken season 4
My tradelist:http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=116943
35bb9lx.gif

#2082 Felder71

Felder71

I am Iron Gland!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2009 - 10:12 AM

Holy, holy, holy...Need both those FFCC's. May or may not get ES. I'm gonna book it up there on my lunch break tomorrow. Thanks so much for the 411 Enron.

Do you guys know if there's a Costco near the Alpharetta Fry's? I need to do some returns there while I'm at it.

Yeah, there's a Costco about half a mile away. A Super Target too, for all your shopping needs!
Posted Image

#2083 jdawgg76

jdawgg76

RIP Stan the Man

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2009 - 01:01 PM

Has anyone seen Star Wars Force Unleashed for the 360 at 75% off yet?

Not around here, although I've got my eye on a couple stores that have several copies @ 50% off and I'm hopefule that they last.
Posted Image
Waiting for: WRC 2010 and WRC 2 and WRC 3:cry:
Now playing:
:360: Forza Horizon, Halo Series
:wii: Collecting Dust
:ps3: Collecting Dust
:pc: Diablo 3, Walking Dead
When I'm not watching Grimm and Firefly on Hulu.

#2084 breezie

breezie

Posted 03 September 2009 - 01:19 PM

Not around here, although I've got my eye on a couple stores that have several copies @ 50% off and I'm hopefule that they last.

They had this on Amazon for $9.99 on Aug 31st (deal of day) w/ free shipping for Prime members.

#2085 kitlink

kitlink

I just like dancin'

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2009 - 08:23 PM

No Dragon Quest V to be found (someone reported in the Fry's thread that it had been spotted there several days ago) :/

I picked one up at the duluth fry's about a week ago, and there were 5-6 left.

#2086 Tybee

Tybee

Rowsdower!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2009 - 09:52 PM

Trekked up to the Alpharetta Fry's today and nabbed FFCC: RoF ($10.23) and FFCC: EoT ($17.14). There were three copies left of the former and four copies left of the latter. Other clearance DS titles (see this thread) I saw they had at least a few copies of:

- Dark Spire
- Blue Dragon Plus
- EXIT
- Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume

As Enron, said, lots of Atlus. And I wasn't looking hard. I would not be surprised if they had 90% of the stuff on the clearance list. There were around 20 copies of Eternal Sonata (360) for $19.99, and as far as I can tell that's the lowest price you're going to find it at, but I held off.

Also, I'll sell my sealed (360) copy of TFU for $15 if anyone's interested. PM me.

#2087 Enron

Enron

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2009 - 10:15 PM

I picked one up at the duluth fry's about a week ago, and there were 5-6 left.

I was at the Duluth fry's on Tuesday. All gone. Im sure a hoarder got them all to try and sell them for 40 bucks on ebay.

#2088 El Gray

El Gray

Obscurity Sponge

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 September 2009 - 01:53 AM

I hit the Northern Fry's tonight, too. I gave the list a pretty thorough check. They have:

Arkanoid DS - $10.23
Blue Dragon Plus - $13.69
Dark Spire - $12.24
Exit - $7.67 [NOT this price-- $19.xx]
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time - $17.14
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates - $10.23
Geometry Wars: Galaxies - $8.43
Izuna 2: The Unemployed Ninja - $10.23
Luminous Arc 2 - $16.04
Master of the Monster Lair - $10.23
Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer - $10.23
Puchi Puchi Virus - $10.10
Steal Princess - $13.82
Super Dodge Ball - $14.74
The Chase: Felix Meets Felicity - $6.24
Tokyo Beat Down - $12.79
Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume - $17.14

I got the last Trackmania for a friend... and there may be a couple other games, but I deleted them from the list because I wasn't sure. No Elebits, Tybee. Sorry.

I bought Arkanoid, VProfile, Luminous Arc 2, and FFCC:ROF. Took EXIT up to the checkout, but it rang up at $20, so I left it there.

Nothing of note at the SuperTarget up there.

#2089 mitch079

mitch079

Microsoft, trollin' like Doink on Crush.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 September 2009 - 02:14 AM

Stumbled across a few 50% Warhawk bundles at the Old Shallowford Rd Target today. Def. hadn't been there before but I picked one up for the headset. 14.98 + Uncle Sam's cut.

default.png2.png

#2090 Enron

Enron

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 September 2009 - 02:38 AM

I hit the Northern Fry's tonight, too. I gave the list a pretty thorough check. They have:

Arkanoid DS - $10.23
Blue Dragon Plus - $13.69
Dark Spire - $12.24
Exit - $7.67 [NOT this price-- $19.xx]
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time - $17.14
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates - $10.23
Geometry Wars: Galaxies - $8.43
Izuna 2: The Unemployed Ninja - $10.23
Luminous Arc 2 - $16.04
Master of the Monster Lair - $10.23
Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer - $10.23
Puchi Puchi Virus - $10.10
Steal Princess - $13.82
Super Dodge Ball - $14.74
The Chase: Felix Meets Felicity - $6.24
Tokyo Beat Down - $12.79
Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume - $17.14

I got the last Trackmania for a friend... and there may be a couple other games, but I deleted them from the list because I wasn't sure. No Elebits, Tybee. Sorry.

I bought Arkanoid, VProfile, Luminous Arc 2, and FFCC:ROF. Took EXIT up to the checkout, but it rang up at $20, so I left it there.

Nothing of note at the SuperTarget up there.

Oh, is Tybee looking for elebits? there were a couple of copies of that at the Duluth Fry's on Tuesday night.

#2091 jdawgg76

jdawgg76

RIP Stan the Man

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 September 2009 - 05:03 AM

They had this on Amazon for $9.99 on Aug 31st (deal of day) w/ free shipping for Prime members.

Yeah, I saw that, but I don't have prime and besides that's still more expensive even if it's 2.50.;)
Posted Image
Waiting for: WRC 2010 and WRC 2 and WRC 3:cry:
Now playing:
:360: Forza Horizon, Halo Series
:wii: Collecting Dust
:ps3: Collecting Dust
:pc: Diablo 3, Walking Dead
When I'm not watching Grimm and Firefly on Hulu.

#2092 breezie

breezie

Posted 04 September 2009 - 04:44 PM

Frys in Alpharetta has Logitech Chillstream controllers for $7.99 (PC) and $8.60 (PS3). Visit Frys.com to order and pickup instore to ensure availability.

#2093 Space Cowboy YGI

Space Cowboy YGI

Look at your man....

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 September 2009 - 08:24 PM

Sears (GP) has the 360 vision camera bundle clearanced out at $4.97. They also have the 512mb (360) memory units for $9.97. There are more than 8 of each there. Not a bad deal on the cameras (you can use them with your computer). Had the guy ring up some games I've been waiting on (none had dropped).

#2094 h3llbring3r

h3llbring3r

Mecha Cocksmas 2 all

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 September 2009 - 08:56 PM

To any one who knows anything about DragonCon:
Is there a place I can find signing times?
I have a relative going and was wanting to get something signed, but I can't find a list of times for scheduled signings on the website.

My Trade list:

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=173460
Going dark on the internet for two weeks during move.

#2095 ZharTheMad

ZharTheMad

Target Mastermind

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 September 2009 - 09:40 PM

Sears (GP).

Which Sears is this? I am really interested in the 512mb memory card.

#2096 RoninChaos

RoninChaos

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 September 2009 - 09:43 PM

Anybody have a copy of L4D they're willing to part with?
I don't mean to sound cold, or cruel, or vicious... but I am so it comes out that way.
-Bill Hicks.

I'm your Huckleberry

#2097 Ubiiquitous

Ubiiquitous

I Can't Spell Ubiquitous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 September 2009 - 09:55 PM

Which Sears is this? I am really interested in the 512mb memory card.

Gwinnett Place.

#2098 Space Cowboy YGI

Space Cowboy YGI

Look at your man....

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 September 2009 - 03:27 AM

To any one who knows anything about DragonCon:
Is there a place I can find signing times?
I have a relative going and was wanting to get something signed, but I can't find a list of times for scheduled signings on the website.

H3llbring3r,

He (or she) is better off arriving early during the Walk of Fame hours (which are listed on the website). The actual hours for the specific celebs are posted in front of the Walk of Fame. The reason they don't post the times for signings on the website is because they (celebs) are notorious for either:

Not showing (aka "blitzed")
Running late (getting sober, but some had a panel/discussion that ran a little over)
Signing for a little bit, then leaving (to go to their panel, to go get blitzed, hook up or go eat).

I went to pick up my badge today and it was a madhouse. Totally disorganized (it usually is every year, but this was outrageous).

I hear they are charging ridiculous amounts of money for autographs this year, so be warned.

#2099 animemaniac14

animemaniac14

Do the Monkey w/Me!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 September 2009 - 03:33 AM

honestly any celeb that charges for autographs isn't worth getting anything signed by them..this is why i like anime conventions. i've never been charged for getting an autograph and they'll always pose for a picture with me/my friends

[DVDs=727] [VGs=434

Free Gift Cards > Sex with a Blueshirt

#2100 Ubiiquitous

Ubiiquitous

I Can't Spell Ubiquitous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 September 2009 - 05:11 AM

honestly any celeb that charges for autographs isn't worth getting anything signed by them..this is why i like anime conventions. i've never been charged for getting an autograph and they'll always pose for a picture with me/my friends

Plus it just takes something away from the experience if you have to pay for it. It's way more fun to feel like you were in the right place at the right time and "earned it" or something. It's like paying for EA's stupid cheats in Madden and NCAA.