Posted 06 April 2010 - 04:32 AM

... and some F grade DS titles.

I couldn't resist that $3.74 copy of Barnyard Blast today. :D

#2912 animemaniac14

animemaniac14

Do the Monkey w/Me!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2010 - 09:19 PM

so does anyone know if any of the bbv's in ATL are doing the B1G1?

Posted Image

[CDs=450] [DVDs=727] [VGs=434] [Books=183]

6% Cash back on BestBuy.com (can use for in-store pick up too!)!
http://www.topcashba...m/ref/cidsaijin

Spoiler

Spoiler

Free Gift Cards > Sex with a Blueshirt

#2913 bier

bier

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2010 - 09:41 PM

Blockbuster B1G1 under 14.99 started today. BB @ Riverside was cleaned out of all the $6.99 360 prev owned games so those looking for those at that location are out of luck. The guy working told me that a guy came in over the weekend and bought them all.

#2914 jaideam

jaideam

らき☆すた

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2010 - 11:00 PM

sandy plains/shallowford bbv is doing b1g1 but not much selection - snagged mario & sonic at the olympics and no more heroes

#2915 h3llbring3r

h3llbring3r

Mecha Cocksmas 2 all

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2010 - 11:57 PM

I couldn't resist that $3.74 copy of Barnyard Blast today. :D

I got that when Micro Center was selling it for $1.99 sucka-
and it's still in the shrink.

My Trade list:

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=173460
Going dark on the internet for two weeks during move.

#2916 pogipinoy27

pogipinoy27

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2010 - 03:35 AM

Blockbuster B1G1 under 14.99 started today. BB @ Riverside was cleaned out of all the $6.99 360 prev owned games so those looking for those at that location are out of luck. The guy working told me that a guy came in over the weekend and bought them all.

and fw/sd strikes again [-(
Posted Image
Posted Image

"The aim and final end of all music should be none other than the glory of God and the refreshment of the soul. "
-Johannes Sebastian Bach

#2917 Enron

Enron

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2010 - 05:17 AM

Haha just hit a few cobb targets myself and can confirm - was hunting for a copy of demon's souls as well :( Hopefully one of us find's a rare and precious hidden stash somewhere haha

You know, i don't recall ever even seeing Demons' Souls on the shelves at any Target, ever.

#2918 jdawgg76

jdawgg76

RIP Stan the Man

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2010 - 06:19 AM

Weird, today they had most of the same POGS as last week. They still had alot of sports games, nba phenom, bulletwitch, cod3 and maybe dark sector or something. I picked up Tomb Raider Underworld and Bionic Commando and then I saw they were putting out rentals converted to sales which allowed me to pick up No More Heroes and Beautiful katamari. The store off Hamilton Mill doesn't have much and they have a ton of POGs from November most of which were GH3 and Aerosmith and Fromtlines. I figured the store right off 85 in Suwanee might still be a good place to check and found out they had closed. The store south of snellville only had a ton of old POGs as well and they had a ton of no artwork games at regular prices. They used to be good about having complete games there. The grayson store didn't have much and neither does the snellville store off five forks. A few stores had the POGs bins with regular games in them.
Posted Image
Waiting for: WRC 2010 and WRC 2 and WRC 3:cry:
Now playing:
:360: Forza Horizon, Halo Series
:wii: Collecting Dust
:ps3: Collecting Dust
:pc: Diablo 3, Walking Dead
When I'm not watching Grimm and Firefly on Hulu.

#2919 cave

cave

Posted 08 April 2010 - 07:32 AM

WABA Games in Duluth usually is willing to do deals. Like ask about 2 games say maybe one is enough and he'll drop $10. Owner's name is Men, he's really cool. Their new selection is lacking though. Lotta older system accessories and games.

#2920 bier

bier

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2010 - 03:27 PM

Weird, today they had most of the same POGS as last week. They still had alot of sports games, nba phenom, bulletwitch, cod3 and maybe dark sector or something. I picked up Tomb Raider Underworld and Bionic Commando and then I saw they were putting out rentals converted to sales which allowed me to pick up No More Heroes and Beautiful katamari. The store off Hamilton Mill doesn't have much and they have a ton of POGs from November most of which were GH3 and Aerosmith and Fromtlines. I figured the store right off 85 in Suwanee might still be a good place to check and found out they had closed. The store south of snellville only had a ton of old POGs as well and they had a ton of no artwork games at regular prices. They used to be good about having complete games there. The grayson store didn't have much and neither does the snellville store off five forks. A few stores had the POGs bins with regular games in them.

Not sure what's up at the Riverside. I had stopped by early Tuesday to see what was left and didn't see any POGs that I saw last week. Asked the bearded guy and he told me someone cleared them out over the weekend.

I actually stopped by the Hamilton Mill store yesterday myself :D Saw the same as far as the POGs and was disappointed. Only thing I picked up there was FEAR and FEAR 2 for $10. The L'ville-Suwanee location closed down a couple of months ago - sucks because it was the closest one to my house. I didn't know the Sugarloaf location near 316 had closed down until I stopped by there on Tuesday.

#2921 chuckie88

chuckie88

Molder of Minds

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2010 - 04:25 AM

Checked the Blockbuster on S.Cobb in Smyrna today. I think I was told it's a regional HQ store or something. Strange location for one but it might be true as they still had a variety of B1G1 games. There's an end cap a bit back with PS2 titles in the sale, I didn't look through it but I do recall a Castlevania title in the front. Right up near the front they have a mixed bin with a sign containing B1G1 games from the 3 current gen sytems. Most of the titles I looked at had instruction manuals and all had cover art except two 360 titles. When I left just before 8pm there was still a decent variety for all 3 systems. Prices ranged from $6.99 to $14.99.

Here's what I remember:

Wii: Smarter than a 5th grader, Dora Explorer Diego Somethingorother, Drawn to Life, Metal Slug Anthology (w/ instructions), The Bigs, The Bigs 2, and 1-2 others

PS3: GTA4, Red Faction, NHL 2K9, Turning Point:Fall of Liberty, and at least 6-10 other titles

360: Fracture, Velvet Assassin, Overlord II (2 copies), Far Cry 2 (1 copy w/ box art and instructions the other w/ neither), Too Human, Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. (2-3 copies at least 1 w/ instructions), Madden NFL 2008,9,or 10 (I don't recall), and around 7-9 other titles
-Trying to think of something creative.-

#2922 Space Cowboy YGI

Space Cowboy YGI

Look at your man....

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2010 - 11:35 AM

Not sure what's up at the Riverside. I had stopped by early Tuesday to see what was left and didn't see any POGs that I saw last week. Asked the bearded guy and he told me someone cleared them out over the weekend.

I actually stopped by the Hamilton Mill store yesterday myself :D Saw the same as far as the POGs and was disappointed. Only thing I picked up there was FEAR and FEAR 2 for $10. The L'ville-Suwanee location closed down a couple of months ago - sucks because it was the closest one to my house. I didn't know the Sugarloaf location near 316 had closed down until I stopped by there on Tuesday.

I agree. That Riverside location was picked clean (as it always seems to be lately. Employee or Lurker). I stopped by a couple near the airport on my way home this weekend and grabbed about 6 games (for Goozex flipping purposes). Didn't realize some of those $14.99 and $9.99 titles fetch anywhere from 500 to 600 Goozex points!! Didn't see any newer POGs. Got a backlog from hell, so I need to take it easy for a while and actually play some of these. I've got a 3 night hotel room for Dragoncon to pay for by June!
Besides Star Trek, when it comes to movies, they're is no such thing as a "re-imagining." Run. It's only going to be a crappy remake.

#2923 pogipinoy27

pogipinoy27

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 April 2010 - 01:17 AM

Blockbuster off of holcomb bridge and old alabama (ish) is closing down. I went in there to check on B1G! titles when I heard the manager in the backroom over the phone talking about transferring titles to different stores. It was kind of sad too because the woman who rang my transactions got all emotional when I asked her about the store closing. I really didn't know what to say. Pretty awkward actually.
Posted Image
Posted Image

"The aim and final end of all music should be none other than the glory of God and the refreshment of the soul. "
-Johannes Sebastian Bach

#2924 El Gray

El Gray

Obscurity Sponge

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 April 2010 - 03:28 AM

Blockbuster off of holcomb bridge and old alabama (ish) is closing down. I went in there to check on B1G! titles when I heard the manager in the backroom over the phone talking about transferring titles to different stores. It was kind of sad too because the woman who rang my transactions got all emotional when I asked her about the store closing. I really didn't know what to say. Pretty awkward actually.

Ahhh, I wondered how much biz that store did these days. Drove by it two weeks ago, and considered going in, but then... I didn't. The store at Hwy9/Crossville had some decent titles last week. I bought a couple. Or four.

#2925 cave

cave

Posted 13 April 2010 - 12:38 PM

Alright here is a list of the mentionables for the Blockbuster $14.99 sale at the Lakeland Plaza location, it's inside the Kroger shopping center at 20 and 400. I didn't right down prices cuz I was on my lunch break, and they seem to be universal across the company so it's probably listed on this or the big Blockbuster thread. A lot of the games were no case but behind the counter they still had a lot of manuals. I did have trouble were I bought a 2 pair of $7 games and a pair of $10 games and a pair of $15 games and the auto coupon codes only gave me the 3 $7 and 1 $15 free but the manager fixed it. But just buy the games in pairs on seperate transactions. I got Fear Files for $7, Frontlines for $7, Stranglehold for $7, Fear 2 for $10, two copies of Beatles RB for $15 ( one left I snagged 2 cuz I thought they would be hard to find, but I don't want the second copy anyone want it for $8 local trade only this cheap ain't worth shipping, just message me) Gear of war for $10 and Condemned 2 for $7

Spoiler

PS3
Spoiler

Edited by cave, 13 April 2010 - 01:13 PM.

#2926 cave

cave

Posted 13 April 2010 - 01:03 PM

Alright here is a list of the mentionables for the Blockbuster $14.99 sale on Thompson Bridge Rd, just down the street from the Honey Baked Ham. I didn't right down prices cuz I I'm lazy and I was tired it was 9pm, and they seem to be universal across the company so it's probably listed on this or the big Blockbuster thread. Almost all the games had cases and manuals. I did have trouble were I bought a 2 pair of $7 games and a pair of $10 games and a pair of $15 games and the auto coupon codes only gave me the 3 $7 and 1 $15 free but the manager fixed it. But just buy the games in pairs on seperate transactions. Best on the listing is they had 360 Street Fighter 4 for $15 and the other store had it for $20. And they have 7 copies of 360 Beatles RB. I grabbed a Street Fighter and the last copy of 50 cent. Both were $15. Spoilers are to make the post smaller.

Spoiler

PS3
only Spiderman Web of Shadows

Wii (I'm listing the kid games also cuz it's mostly a kid system)
Astro Boy (2 copies)
Drawn to life (6 Copies)
Overlord
No More Heroes
Ghostbusters
Pikmin
Wii Music
Marvel Super Hero Squad (4 copies)

PSP
Dissidia
God of War Chains of Olympus
Loco Roco 2
Secret Agent Clank

DS these are both worth grabbing but chances are if you wanted them you'd already have em
Chrono Trigger
Pokemon Diamond

Edited by cave, 13 April 2010 - 03:54 PM.

#2927 bier

bier

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 April 2010 - 01:20 PM

Found 360 Batman AA for $9.99 this weekend while driving back from my son's baseball tourney in Cumming. Also picked up an extra POG version of 360 COD WAW - figured someone on here might want it.

#2928 benwah

benwah

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 13 April 2010 - 02:37 PM

WABA Games in Duluth usually is willing to do deals. Like ask about 2 games say maybe one is enough and he'll drop $10. Owner's name is Men, he's really cool. Their new selection is lacking though. Lotta older system accessories and games.

when is waba opening their new store? i want to check out what their fight game tournament scene is like. I went to their store on PIB but they were in the middle of transitioning, and only doing SSBB =/

#2929 gsugator

gsugator

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 April 2010 - 04:56 PM

Debating whether to stop by the Snellville Target today. I can't remember the last time I found someone good in a Target clearance.

#2930 mazinga z

mazinga z

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2010 - 04:54 AM

I was at the waba store last night. they seem to be open just didnt have everything set up yet. BTW it's at computer Arena store in Alpharetta.

#2931 mitch079

mitch079

Microsoft, trollin' like Doink on Crush.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2010 - 05:37 AM

Anyone ever been to this place in Kennesaw on Jiles Rd? www.ccgamingonline.com

ach.png

#2932 jdawgg76

jdawgg76

RIP Stan the Man

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2010 - 06:48 AM

Found 360 Batman AA for $9.99 this weekend while driving back from my son's baseball tourney in Cumming. Also picked up an extra POG version of 360 COD WAW - figured someone on here might want it.

How did you get Batman AA for 10?

Debating whether to stop by the Snellville Target today. I can't remember the last time I found someone good in a Target clearance.

I can save you a trip. There's some budget games on clearance, mostly PS2 stuff sitting at 30% off. It'll disappear by the time it hits 50%. I used to get some deals there, but recently it's always devoid.
Posted Image
Now playing:

#2933 bier

bier

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2010 - 01:04 PM

How did you get Batman AA for 10?

Store had 2 marked at $9.99. I assumed that was the going rate since I haven't seen any at the other bb's I have visited.

#2934 Robotechnology

Robotechnology

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2010 - 03:27 PM

N. Druid Hills Target had two copies of "Brutal Legend" for 15 bucks yesterday. They were the only Xbox clearance games in sight. I resisted the impulse buy because I'd already bitten on a 10-dollar "Prototype" via the Gamefly sale earlier that day. So many games, so little time to actually play them.

-- Andy

#2935 jdawgg76

jdawgg76

RIP Stan the Man

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2010 - 04:50 PM

Store had 2 marked at $9.99. I assumed that was the going rate since I haven't seen any at the other bb's I have visited.

Pretty sure it was supposed to be 29.99.

N. Druid Hills Target had two copies of "Brutal Legend" for 15 bucks yesterday. They were the only Xbox clearance games in sight. I resisted the impulse buy because I'd already bitten on a 10-dollar "Prototype" via the Gamefly sale earlier that day. So many games, so little time to actually play them.

-- Andy

If you don't mind used games you should get BL used at Blockbuster. It's 9.99 and there's a B1G1F going on so it would be $5. I tried out the beginning and it seemed pretty cool despite starring Jack Black.
Posted Image
Now playing:

#2936 bier

bier

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2010 - 01:38 AM

Figured out what happened with my Batman AA after I looked at the receipt. The Blockbuster sticker on the box said Battlefield Bad Company but the cover art and the instruction manual were Batman AA. So it rang up Battlefield but the game was Batman :)

#2937 Space Cowboy YGI

Space Cowboy YGI

Look at your man....

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2010 - 02:16 AM

I use to stop by that location when I lived nearby. A lot of the people have been working there for a while. Then there's the young ones there, who once they start researching for UE, realize they'll be getting about $100 a week. I hate it for them (and hope they can find something else quickly). Due to the economy, only certain amount of spots are held for transfers (1 store to another).

I've been to a couple of these locations that have been closing, and they are basically getting floored by these announcements (mainly because Corporate is reassuring the managers their store won't close (who in turn tells his employees), then a month later, the bad news comes.
Besides Star Trek, when it comes to movies, they're is no such thing as a "re-imagining." Run. It's only going to be a crappy remake.

#2938 Ubiiquitous

Ubiiquitous

I Can't Spell Ubiquitous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2010 - 02:18 AM

Figured out what happened with my Batman AA after I looked at the receipt. The Blockbuster sticker on the box said Battlefield Bad Company but the cover art and the instruction manual were Batman AA. So it rang up Battlefield but the game was Batman :)

You're going to return that to the store and offer to pay the difference, right?? ;)

#2939 jdawgg76

jdawgg76

RIP Stan the Man

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2010 - 02:58 AM

Had that happen with a Tomb Raider Underworld. It was an Underworld box with a 9.99 price tag, but it was a TR Anniversary disc inside and it scanned and rang up as TR:A for 6.99. Just realized that maybe they did the scan a disc sleeve thing instead of the barcode on the box which would explain how it scanned that way. Was going to try and get a return for the proper disc, but with it ringing up for a cheaper game and the B1G1 going on it may be too big of a hassle. Besides I think I don't have TR:A and would like it so I'll see if they'll switch out the box and manual. Got TR:U at a different BB.

You're going to return that to the store and offer to pay the difference, right?? ;)

Sure, after he goes back and gets the other one. Reminds me that I should play the one I got at Sam's sometime.
Posted Image
Now playing:

#2940 bier

bier

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2010 - 12:32 PM

With the price of gas, it would cost me more to go back to the store than I paid for the game. I'll be sure to drop a check for them in the mail :lol: