Photo
- - - - -

GS/EB Ad for 7/4 - 7/10 w/ Coupon 25% Off Any Used Xbox 360 Games (Limit 2)

• Please log in to reply
461 replies to this topic

#451 Lokki

Lokki

Posted 11 July 2008 - 04:02 AM

Wanted to pick up Dead Rising, again. Got Tomb Raider Anniversary, instead, cause I've never played it and enjoyed Legend. Thanx OP

Nice, I've been trying to find a used copy of TR Anniversary, but I've had no luck at my local GS stores. Maybe I'll get lucky when the next B2G1 rolls around.
Posted Image

#452 DrUnkAgAIn

DrUnkAgAIn

I like money.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2008 - 05:15 AM

Got lucky today and picked up Guitar Hero Aerosmith for $35, no tax! W00t!

#453 Jesse757x

Jesse757x

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2008 - 05:38 AM

i found two copies of Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution and i also found a used battlefield bad company i picked them all up, but as i was checking out i saw a kid not sure how old he was probably about 11 or so, talking with his mom and his mom was telling him to get a cheaper game cause she couldnt really afford it, so i checked out at the register and waited outside i approached them and gave them the coupon and also gave him a copy of civilization revolution at no charge, his mother tried to pay me but i declined.

Thats awesome man. You should be proud. I gave a family an extra 360 coupon I had and they were so thankful. People don't realize that doing something small to help someone can cause a chain reaction of good deeds and it makes you feel good too. :D Nice job.

#454 madpsp

madpsp

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2008 - 05:41 AM

Got lucky today and picked up Guitar Hero Aerosmith for $35, no tax! W00t!

i finally bit the bullet and bought gh3 and a used guitar today my lil bro is always telling me how much he loves it and at around $20 for the game and $35 the guitar i figured why not.. also grabbed turok for $22 and revo rally and conan @ b1g1 bbv while i was at it all credit of course :)

Jesse757x

you are sooo right,
i do that sort of thing all the time i get a bit of a kick out of it my most recent was a dad that wanted to get dance dance for his kid but the $70 price tag for game and mat you could just see the ouch look on his face long story short he got it for just over $25 bucks brand new :) they both were very happy .

Edited by madpsp, 11 July 2008 - 05:45 AM.

#455 Silverslug

Silverslug

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2008 - 06:19 AM

So lame, I went today (or yesterday depending on the coast you live on) and they jacked up the price of Condemned 2 to 35... AH!

I got Sega Rally Revo for 16 since I missed it out on that Amazon sale.

[My Trade/Sell List] [My Ebay]
Posted Image

- Drawn by the power of the ultraviolet sun-

#456 V4Oldboy

V4Oldboy

Vengeance 4 Oldboy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2008 - 06:23 AM

So lame, I went today (or yesterday depending on the coast you live on) and they jacked up the price of Condemned 2 to 35... AH!

I got Sega Rally Revo for 16 since I missed it out on that Amazon sale.

yeah, I got lucky and found one stickered at 26.99. It took the cashier like 5 minutes to finally get it to ring up not 34.99. I saw it, posted I saw it on cag, and then people told me to go back and get it so I did.

"You WROTE it, you can't UN-WRITE it!" - Maurice LaMarche

[if you need help funding a PSN gameshare (US) I'm happy to help out fellow CAGs (PM me) as long as you are patient.]

#457 griffin6601

griffin6601

Posted 11 July 2008 - 06:24 AM

i might have to play this beautiful katamari game before i trade it in to GS.

Anyone get this week's GS coupon yet?

They gave me a coupon for $15.00 Credit when trading in two 360 Games over $4.00. This was Dallas.

#458 Link927

Link927

Work In Progress

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2008 - 06:30 AM

They gave me a coupon for $15.00 Credit when trading in two 360 Games over $4.00. This was Dallas.

That's the coupon you're suppose to get when you preorder NCAA 09, but employees can give it out as much as they want I guess.

#459 JP

JP

Proud member of the Ravens Nation!

• Trade-in Value Team

Posted 11 July 2008 - 12:08 PM

Well, someone is going to have to fill in for me on the Weekly Ad/Coupon thread. I have to be at a customer site from 9 AM to 7 PM and they have restricted internet access. Lovely day. Sorry I couldn't get everything early like I have been.

all-banner.jpg

CAG Apple Game Center/OpenFeint/Plus+/WWF IDs

CAG Game Database & You - Small little tutorial I guess you would call it.

#460 TimTucker

TimTucker

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2008 - 12:25 PM

Greasemonkey script I wrote last night/this morning to look for coupons:
http://www.timtucker...dcoupon.user.js

Step 1:
go to http://www.gamestop.com/findcoupon

Step 2:
enter a number 1 higher than the previous coupon (i.e.: the previous coupon was 3006095, so enter 3006096)

Step 3:
wait

Don't all try it at once and hammer the server... (basically it just tries incremental coupon URLs until it finds one that works)

As of right now (assuming the script is working properly), I can't find a coupon anywhere in the range from 3006096 to 3010000)

#461 JP

JP

Proud member of the Ravens Nation!

• Trade-in Value Team

Posted 11 July 2008 - 12:26 PM

Yeah, I had created something similar, which is how I'd been getting it early. They haven't uploaded the information yet for the coupon or the ad yet. The largest jump I've ever seen them do is by about 400 in a week.

doing this update from phone, but they might have went to updating first thing in the morning at around 9:30 or 10:00 am est. happy hunting whatever the coupon is.

Edited by JP, 11 July 2008 - 12:49 PM.

all-banner.jpg

CAG Apple Game Center/OpenFeint/Plus+/WWF IDs

CAG Game Database & You - Small little tutorial I guess you would call it.

#462 Boeing 747

Boeing 747

In The Name of Harman...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2008 - 01:20 PM

How does edge work with coupons like this? Does the 10% off edge come from the original or the coupon price?