Dark Cloud 2 - 15.99

Damn everything is being labeled rare lately. I've seen many around too.
JerrySeinfeld.jpg

What's the deal with that?

[quote name='punqsux']will this rare game ever become rare/valuable?[/quote]

It's supposed to be a good game, so who cares :p

[quote name='civx'][quote name='punqsux']will this rare game ever become rare/valuable?[/quote]

It's supposed to be a good game, so who cares :p[/quote]

games that are not, or will bot be, rare/valuable are not good.
(i seriously hope people get that this is a joke)

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='civx'][quote name='punqsux']will this rare game ever become rare/valuable?[/quote]

(i seriously hope people get that this is a joke)[/quote]
for get all the 'rare/valuable' hoopla, what is the current trade in value at GR? :rofl:

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='civx'][quote name='punqsux']will this rare game ever become rare/valuable?[/quote]

WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!!

2min later:

EDIT: Sorry, I didn't read the joke part, how ignorant I am.

[quote name='whoknows']If I didn't have this game I would be all over this deal......Oh wait, I don't have this game. Thanks OP[/quote]

Your like slidecage.... "I bought Unreal Championship, forgetting I don't own XBOX." then 5 posts later: "HEY, STOP FLAMING ME. I WASNT TRYING TO MAKE A PROFIT ON YOU GUYS!!"

[quote name='punqsux']will this rare game ever become rare/valuable?[/quote]

Depends if it becomes a Greatest Hits title. The only GH title game that ever became sought after was Castlevania Symphony of the Night because they stopped printing it for a year but they are now making them again, i think.

[quote name='help1'][quote name='whoknows']If I didn't have this game I would be all over this deal......Oh wait, I don't have this game. Thanks OP[/quote]

Your like slidecage.... "I bought Unreal Championship, forgetting I don't own XBOX." then 5 posts later: "HEY, STOP FLAMING ME. I WASNT TRYING TO MAKE A PROFIT ON YOU GUYS!!"[/quote]

I actually wrote that thinking of that post of his :lol:

[quote name='whoknows'][quote name='help1'][quote name='whoknows']If I didn't have this game I would be all over this deal......Oh wait, I don't have this game. Thanks OP[/quote]

Your like slidecage.... "I bought Unreal Championship, forgetting I don't own XBOX." then 5 posts later: "HEY, STOP FLAMING ME. I WASNT TRYING TO MAKE A PROFIT ON YOU GUYS!!"[/quote]

I actually wrote that thinking of that post of his :lol:[/quote]

The irony.... :roll:

[quote name='help1'][quote name='whoknows']If I didn't have this game I would be all over this deal......Oh wait, I don't have this game. Thanks OP[/quote]

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=sarcasm

[quote name='CouRageouS'][quote name='help1'][quote name='whoknows']If I didn't have this game I would be all over this deal......Oh wait, I don't have this game. Thanks OP[/quote]

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=sarcasm[/quote]

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=queer

don't take it personally, just a come back.

Watch, the kids gonna jump off a cliff cause I said this...

[quote name='MadFlava'][quote name='punqsux']will this rare game ever become rare/valuable?[/quote]

Depends if it becomes a Greatest Hits title. The only GH title game that ever became sought after was Castlevanio Symphony of the Night because they stopped printing it for a year but they are now making them again, i think.[/quote]
:shock: why did you answer the question? its the running gag currently because people having been asking if everything is going to be 'rare/valuable' adn then asking for the gamerush trade in value.

[quote name='help1'][quote name='CouRageouS'][quote name='help1'][quote name='whoknows']If I didn't have this game I would be all over this deal......Oh wait, I don't have this game. Thanks OP[/quote]

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=sarcasm[/quote]

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=queer

don't take it personally, just a come back.

Watch, the kids gonna jump off a cliff cause I said this...[/quote]
Congratulations

[quote name='CouRageouS'][quote name='MadFlava'][quote name='punqsux']will this rare game ever become rare/valuable?[/quote]

Depends if it becomes a Greatest Hits title. The only GH title game that ever became sought after was Castlevanio Symphony of the Night because they stopped printing it for a year but they are now making them again, i think.[/quote]
:shock: why did you answer the question? its the running gag currently because people having been asking if everything is going to be 'rare/valuable' adn then asking for the gamerush trade in value.[/quote]

Amazing! you didn't respond to my post! I comend you!

EDIT: You did... I uncomend you.

[quote name='zionoverfire']Terrible game, haveing played it I wouldn't even spend $5 on it.[/quote]

I trust your judgment. Dark Cloud 2 guide belongs to the fireplace! I'm not kidding 8-[

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777']Dark Cloud 2 is barely worth 5 bucks, one of the worst games Ive ever played.[/quote]

Really? I bought it about a week ago at Sears and its still sealed so mebbe I should return it. I need the cash!

[quote name='masha'][quote name='zionoverfire']Terrible game, haveing played it I wouldn't even spend $5 on it.[/quote]

I trust your judgment. Dark Cloud 2 guide belongs to the fireplace! I'm not kidding 8-[[/quote]

Well I'm afriad that might create some nauseous fums but I'm with you on the general idea.

The scary thing is that they are making a DC3!

[quote name='masha'][quote name='zionoverfire']Terrible game, haveing played it I wouldn't even spend $5 on it.[/quote]

I trust your judgment. Dark Cloud 2 guide belongs to the fireplace! I'm not kidding 8-[[/quote]

I just bought zion's copy for $9. :lol:

[quote name='nachzeher'][quote name='masha'][quote name='zionoverfire']Terrible game, haveing played it I wouldn't even spend $5 on it.[/quote]

I just bought zion's copy for $9. :lol:[/quote]

Well you can of course have your money back at any time before I mail it. :wink:

There is a reason I was quite happy to get rid of it for next to nothing.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='nachzeher'][quote name='masha'][quote name='zionoverfire']Terrible game, haveing played it I wouldn't even spend $5 on it.[/quote]

Well you can of course have your money back at any time before I mail it. :wink:

There is a reason I was quite happy to get rid of it for next to nothing.[/quote]

Not a problem. I can try it out and if I don't like it, I can always trade it in or sell it. The loss will be minimal. But if you can let me have it for less I wouldn't complain. :lol:

[quote name='nachzeher'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='nachzeher'][quote name='masha'][quote name='zionoverfire']Terrible game, haveing played it I wouldn't even spend $5 on it.[/quote]

There is a reason I was quite happy to get rid of it for next to nothing.[/quote]

Not a problem. I can try it out and if I don't like it, I can always trade it in or sell it. The loss will be minimal. But if you can let me have it for lesser I wouldn't complain. :lol:[/quote]

Well I tell you what I'll give it to you for star ocean 2, that way it won't cost you anything. :lol:

[quote name='nachzeher'][quote name='masha'][quote name='zionoverfire']Terrible game, haveing played it I wouldn't even spend $5 on it.[/quote]

Ha - Ha :rofl: I have ashes from the guide. You want it? I'll ship it fo free O:)

zion: Tempting offer. :lol:

masha: No ashes thanks. That kinda reminds me of the episode where Cartman drank Kenny's ashes. That was a good one. :lol:

Dont worry for me guys, I've always liked action RPGs. If I don't like it, it'll be trade fodder. I know a local place that gives like $5-6 for this. So I'll take it as a rental if I don't like it.

[quote name='nachzeher']zion: Tempting offer. :lol:

masha: No ashes thanks. That kinda reminds me of the episode where Cartman drank Kenny's ashes. That was a good one. :lol:

Dont worry for me guys, I've always liked action RPGs. If I don't like it, it'll be trade fodder. I know a local place that gives like $5-6 for this. So I'll take it as a rental if I don't like it.[/quote]

He only ripped you off on $4 shipping. Good Job zion, He( Fire Emblem Man) deserves it for not shipping first ! :bouncy:

[quote name='nachzeher']zion: Tempting offer. :lol:

Dont worry for me guys, I've always liked action RPGs. If I don't like it, it'll be trade fodder. I know a local place that gives like $5-6 for this. So I'll take it as a rental if I don't like it.[/quote]

Stick it to Hastings. They take EVERYTHING! Such a nice people working there! :)

[quote name='masha'][quote name='nachzeher']zion: Tempting offer. :lol:

Stick it to Hastings. They take EVERYTHING! Such a nice people working there! :)[/quote]

No Hastings unfortunately. I got plenty of trade fodder but no next gen games on my want list. Until Digital Devil Saga and Suikoden IV that is.

[quote name='crazytalkx']Should I return it???! I bought it a week ago at Sears and its still sealed.[/quote]

That depends on how much you paid for it. If you could ship it to me for less than $16, then you should do that instead.

[quote name='defiance_17'][quote name='crazytalkx']Should I return it???! I bought it a week ago at Sears and its still sealed.[/quote]

That depends on how much you paid for it. If you could ship it to me for less than $16, then you should do that instead.[/quote]

I'm sure nachzeher will be happy to do that! :whistle2:$

Actually, I think I might like it. I saw my friend play it, and it looks kinda fun. The combat system being action and the purty graphics made me wanna try it. Plus i enjoyed FF IX when zion thought that it sucked, so I'm just hoping that this is another where we have a different opinion. Crossing my fingers here.

Will hoping ever be rare/valuable?

Yeah, I got the joke.

[quote name='crazytalkx']Should I return it???! I bought it a week ago at Sears and its still sealed.[/quote]

DC2 is a great game, lot's of fun, not as technically good as the first one, but longer and with many more side activities, well worth every penny imo and I bought it when it was still at full retail, I didn't regret it.

I don't know why everyone is hating on this game, I guess some people may not like it, but geez get ur own opinions.

Plus its got good reviews from pretty much everywhere. Game Rankings gave it an 89%.

Does anyone know why this hasn't gone GH already? I know it sure has been out long enough and I thought that it had sold enough copies to merit the GH name. I would've expected that SCEA would have made this and War of the Monsters GH long ago, especially since they are their own titles.

bread's done
Back