Devil May Cry for PSP is real - Expect Announcement @ E3

[quote name='SNAKE EYES EX']I hope this is true. This could be a great PSP game if given the proper treatment.[/QUOTE]

Yep. DMC has the perfect controls for the PSP since a second analog stick isn't even needed.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']DMC3 was a prequel... if it were a prequel it probably would have to be after DMC3.[/quote]

Dante could just fight his way out of the womb in this.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']If this is true, I'M GOING TO SHIT MY PANTS.[/QUOTE]

it's been known to be in development pretty much ever since the PSP was announced, but has never been really mentioned till now.

[quote name='whoknows']Yep. DMC has the perfect controls for the PSP since a second analog stick isn't even needed.[/quote]

I was thinking about this and yeah, you're right. If they can pull off God Of War on PSP, there's no reason this can't be good.

That listing's always been there, according to multiple sources. (Link: Joystiq)

There's no reason to expect an announcement at E3, no matter how much we want it to be true. But yea, DMC for PSP would be pretty cool since the right stick isn't used for much.

EGM rumored a couple months ago that big Japanese publishers would be announcing big PSP games soon. This might just be it (even though it was announced years ago.)

[quote name='Chacrana']Meh... it'll most likely be an MGS PO-style mess. Y'know, the sort that's unplayable.[/QUOTE]

Before God of War on PSP I would've agreed with you but like Nephlabobo (spelling?) said, if they pulled that off, Devil May Cry should work just as well.

Too bad I'm buried under a massive PSP/DS backlog of 40-100 hour long strategy games to worry about this.

First things first, Capcom: Trophy support in DMC4 on PS3.

I'm guessing this will star Nero or it's a remake of DMC1.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']wrong... a CCG DMC game would be even sweeter.[/QUOTE]

To each his own. :)

[quote name='Chacrana']Meh... it'll most likely be an MGS PO-style mess. Y'know, the sort that's unplayable.[/QUOTE]
I liked Portable Ops. It's not as good as the other games in the series, but it's still fun. I liked collecting soldiers.

I'll be looking forward to this. I love my PSP.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']If this is true, I'M GOING TO SHIT MY PANTS.[/quote]
have fun buying new pants, haha

IGN has this listed as Devil May Cry Collection. I hope it's just not a port of the first three games. It would still be pretty cool but after Devil May Cry 4, I'm ready for some new adventures with Nero.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not bashing DMC3 but it would be nice to get new adventures. With my backlog, I don't feel like playing the games over again. This would be a perfect opportunity to expand Nero's story.

bread's done
Back