An OTT and very adult topic. Can excessive masterubation have side effects?

Status
Not open for further replies.

prmononoke

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Alright, im sure this is going to go off topic fast and be full of so many jokes that they loose all meaning(and sure im going to be cracked on alot)but iv got an honest question that im having a hard time finding an answer to.

Can excessive masturbation(by this I dont mean 2 times a day either but more like 10-30) have side effects other then the feeling of disgust with yourself? Iv tried googling this and it brings up all sorts of answers.....but 95% of the sites it brings up while having answers are also trying to sell some kind of herbal shit making them highly questionable.

I would ask a doctor in a hearbeat if I was having some kind of problem but im as healthy as a horse both sexually and non sexually. Most of the problems listed were crap like premature ejaculation and the inbabilty to keep hard which as I said Im not having.

The one side effect that seems like it could make sense though and iv experienced first hand(and the reason I was googling this in the first place)is reduced potency of your semen. The more you wank it the more your semen comes out watery vs thick, and eventually you just pretty much feel like you had an orgasm but nothing comes out. I could see it being true that the more you masturbate the less potent your semen is, or atleast the lower your sperm count is? So if anyone knows about this id be really interested to hear.

I saw that youtube video that you posted. That's pretty cool.

---

Hey, JFD, step the fuck off, I'm the resident Paper Planes fan around here and you're cramping my style. :cool:

[quote name='joe2187']Wasnt this Ott done already?[/quote]Nah. He just cut and pasted from another recent thread and slapped an OTT in the title.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back from my journey. I got Gunslinger (Stephen King) and Lost Nation (Jeffrey Lent). Apparently making a list before I went was a complete exercise in futility as I was unaware Barnes and Nobles books are priced at the MSRP on the dust jackets. So basically everything is about double of what it costs on Amazon.

Also, while I was out and about I went to GS and picked up Tomb Raider Legend used. (to find as soon as I log in to CAG that apparently there's a 25% off used 360 game coupon floating around that I didn't know about)

[quote name='DT778']Nah. He just cut and pasted another recent thread and slapped an OTT in the title.[/quote]

I recall "I post in the Ott 10-30 times a day" ....ah whatever.

also....Mother Nature will fucken KILL YOU!

Here's a volcano in chile shooting hot lava and motherfucking lightning

chilevolcano.jpg

[quote name='CaseyRyback']This OTT should have been dedicated to TMK and his singing abilities.[/quote]

You mean that's what the OTT should have been, or because this is an OTT about masturbation?

[quote name='senorwoohoo']I think it'll be lovely if it happens, hahaha.[/quote]

It will be pretty hilarious, I would think. I look forward to those who pop in to comment on masturbation, not realizing that the discussion isn't really about that.

Personally, I thought the idea was pretty funny. Sorry to those that hate it!

[quote name='Mojimbo']I saw that youtube video that you posted. That's pretty cool.

---

Hey, JFD, step the fuck off, I'm the resident Paper Planes fan around here and you're cramping my style. :cool:[/quote]
What?

[quote name='Mojimbo']Also, you look about five times more Mexican than me.

[quote name='prmononoke']It will be pretty hilarious, I would think. I look forward to those who pop in to comment on masturbation, not realizing that the discussion isn't really about that.[/QUOTE]

Exactly!

[quote name='joe2187']I recall "I post in the Ott 10-30 times a day" ....ah whatever.

also....Mother Nature will fucken KILL YOU!

Here's a volcano in chile shooting hot lava and motherfucking lightning

chilevolcano.jpg
[/quote]

The end of the world is coming!

[quote name='Mojimbo']I saw that youtube video that you posted. That's pretty cool.
[/QUOTE]
I have that Tom Nook video as one of my videotones. :cool:

I feel like making a blog since it's the big thing right now but I don't know what to talk about. I was kinda considering discussing Dennis Dyack's thoughts and (not that he needs me) defending his statements.

Man, what a nuts barbeque that was last night. I just woke up a little bit ago.
Crazy fuckers blowing up garbage bags full of gas, some twenty-yr-olds that hardly anyone knew having sex in the bathroom and the little kids walked in on them, Pixie's mom's huge ass dog freaking out over the explosions decided to take me for a drag...

Everything was a little too redneck for me, but fun regardless.

The good: Felt up Pixie's sister - but that is pretty much a handshake for us. Pixie ran into an old friend who has gotten really cute as she got older; she may be coming over tonight. :cool:

The bad: I fucked up my back and it hurts to breathe, let alone move.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Man, what a nuts barbeque that was last night. I just woke up a little bit ago.
Crazy fuckers blowing up garbage bags full of gas, some twenty-yr-olds that hardly anyone knew having sex in the bathroom and the little kids walked in on them, Pixie's mom's huge ass dog freaking out over the explosions decided to take me for a drag...

Everything was a little too redneck for me, but fun regardless.

The good: Felt up Pixie's sister - but that is pretty much a handshake for us. Pixie ran into an old friend who has gotten really cute as she got older; she may be coming over tonight. :cool:

The bad: I fucked up my back and it hurts to breathe, let alone move.
[/QUOTE]

I was about to say that shit sounds hella redneck.

[quote name='prmononoke']Do all BlockBusters take in used games?

None of mine have a GameRush, so I don't know if that would make a difference.[/quote]

None of my BlockBusters have a GameRush. All BBV's should accept trade-ins, though you only get store credit and you have to make a trading account on top of the initial account.

EDIT: However, check the BlockBuster/GameRush thread because there are some really simple ways to get a shitload of credit for virtually nothing (Fantastic 4 for the Wii gets $30 credit, but only costs $4 at TRU).

[quote name='rabbitt']None of my BlockBusters have a GameRush. All BBV's should accept trade-ins, though you only get store credit and you have to make a trading account on top of the initial account.

EDIT: However, check the BlockBuster/GameRush thread because there are some really simple ways to get a shitload of credit for virtually nothing (Fantastic 4 for the Wii gets $30 credit, but only costs $4 at TRU).[/quote]

That's good information. Thanks.

I'll have to check it out and do some flipping.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Man, what a nuts barbeque that was last night. I just woke up a little bit ago.
The good: Felt up Pixie's sister
[/quote]

:shock:

*high five*

[quote name='zewone']I was about to say that shit sounds hella redneck.[/quote]

Yeah, Pixie's parents (well, her dad) are on the redneck side. Honestly, though - I expected it to be a lot worse.

I think my boyfriend's family actually made me something for my birthday because they won't let me near the fridge.

It's more than my own family does nowadays.

[quote name='Maklershed']How does one go about sharing their Amazon wish list with others?[/quote]
I think there's an option to email to other people.

[quote name='zewone']I have that Tom Nook video as one of my videotones. :cool:[/QUOTE]:cool:[quote name='prmononoke']Mojimbo, we'll be doing Endless Setlist on Expert.[/QUOTE]Dang, I can 95%+ most songs on Expert but I can't doublestrum accurately so some like the QOTSA pack and a lot of the punk songs give me trouble on Expert. Plus I was barely able to pass the last tier on Hard when I tried it two months or so ago. I want that platinum icon next to my name when I play multiplayer though.

[quote name='Mojimbo']:cool:Dang, I can 95%+ most songs on Expert but I can't doublestrum accurately so some like the QOTSA pack and a lot of the punk songs give me trouble on Expert. Plus I was barely able to pass the last tier on Hard when I tried it two months or so ago. I want that platinum icon next to my name when I play multiplayer though.[/quote]

My friend is a bit better than me on guitar, so he'll be doing guitar, I'll be doing bass. Some of the final songs are quite hard on Expert drums, and we don't want to get stuck and have to repeat "Run to the Hills" over and over.

It sort of sucks, because I'll only be getting 55 points for hours of play.

Wow.

This chimney starter thing is much easier to start coals with than lighter fluid, without the lighter fluid taste.

Yay.

Dang, I thought you loved Bad Company, TemporaryScars?[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Does TES include DLC?[/QUOTE]No, just the main setlist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back