The CAG Team Fortress 2 Night Every Wednesday Night 6 pm Pacific

Paco

CAGiversary!
Alright. Let's see what all of you got. Here's the specifics.

The Day and time: Wednesday at 6 pm pacific 9 pm eastern.

The level: Well

Settings: Five rounds, unlimited time, auto team balance ON and RANKED.

How do you join? Look for these settings when searching for a game. OR have someone playing this game on your friends list and you can follow em. Unfortunately, there's no private games in TF2 or password protected servers.

I'll also post each time I start the server so we can start the game. The reason I choose well is because that level is usually vacant so people have a chance to join in. Everyone fills up Dustbowl and 2fort levels.

Last edited by a moderator:
I may join in if I'm free, got orange box last week and only tried TF 2 for a few minutes, but it seems like it could be fun. Is there any chance that all the PC patches I hear about updating each class will eventually come to PS3 (I assume/hope when they are all done they would come as one big free update?)

Seriously doubt it. Valve is saying it's EA's job and EA is saying it's Valve's job. Though EA ported it and they SHOULD do this stuff for customer service, Valve could easily do it themselves and SHOULD because this port speaks badly on THEIR part. What's even more infuriating is Gabe who complains like a bitch about the PS3 saying it isn't worth anyone's time YET he looks for his handout from EA while slamming the PS3. He's lazy and complains YET still wants his money. This picture perfectly describes him.

gabehd5.jpg

I'll try and make it if nothing else is going on. I've recently switched to the PC version and been playing it like crazy. Haven't been on the PS3 in a while.

[quote name='bornrunnin31']This happens tonight? I'll try to make it. Also, you should update the thread title to show the date/time to attract more attention.[/quote]

How do I change the title?

Game starts NOW. The server is TF2_US_WC-51 and it is in Well, with ranked, team balance on and 3 rounds. The match time is unlimited.

Now in HYDRO same WC server though.

Damn Hijackers. We're back in 2fort.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you'll still playing? If so, where?

EDIT: All the servers are down for me. Am I the only one or did the servers go down?

Yup we're still playing. The instructions I posted are still valid. West Coast 51 for us. We're in 2fort/.

At first nobody came. Then it got filled up during Hydro and then it got hijacked into another 2fort. Bleh.

A few people just left the game. If you can find West Coast server 51 on Dustbowl, you'll be good to go. Four people just left.

Senior LULZ, I have to admit, I played against you a couple days ago (didnt realize it was you) and man, you whipped me around a little bit, haha.

Was I a spy or a pyro? I don't remember. And today was good. A solid 3 1/2 hours of TF2 and the room was still full before I left. Great games.

Dang, I was way too tired last night. I fell asleep before the game even started, and I never go to bed that early. Sounds like it was a good time. Hopefully next week I'll be better rested.

[quote name='rupan_sansei']Dang, I was way too tired last night. I fell asleep before the game even started, and I never go to bed that early. Sounds like it was a good time. Hopefully next week I'll be better rested.[/quote]

Yeah it was a good time, especially the dustbowl matches. Though which one of you was the smartass who was named Born2Bone? For some reason that was one person that killed me a lot. Not enough for a domination, but still enough to be a thorn.

Picked up Orange Box today for $30 new. I love TF2 so far, but I'm not all that good. I'm much, much better at CoD4 but I was having a lot of fun online and so far I have no complaints.

Just picked up orange box today so I'll try to do get in on this weeks night. Won't be very good though, I can promise that.

Tomorrow's a fight. And remember everyone. Server name and all information will always be posted here right before a fight.

And now. The Games begin.
Server: TF2_US_WC_60
Well
Ranked
5 matches
no time limit
auto team balance off. That's the stats.

[quote name='Whambamm']That's it for me. Thanks Paco and whoever else was there. It was fun.[/quote]

Nice to have you. You're good.

Anyone want to do a change up on the level for next week? Granary, Gravel Pit, Hydro?

It's that time again. If more people don't vote for Granary, I'm just going to set up another well and then we'll carry on from there.

I just got this game, I hope I can play with you guys tonight on TF 2. Portal is pretty good. Funny though, the game plays well, I don't see a problem, only time the game stops when there's some loading or a save.. not a problem. 30$ is a good price for this game imo.

If you see a guy named BORN2BONE or AtlusBaghadPants I recommend trying to stay away from them. They're really hard to kill one on one. I don't even think they're from CAG. But they do spice up the game.

bread's done
Back