This OTT won't have shitty tags like "sex moo cow heheh''.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiredfornow

Banned
Nope, no sir.

---

When I was driving down the alley behind work to park, I think I saw two bums jacking each other off, but it was rainy and I didn't feel like being grossed out so early in the morning. I had a bottle of orange juice handy to toss at them if they were pulling each others pudding pops, but like I said, I didn't feel like being sick so early in the morning. :cry:

fuck you, lordwow.

Bitchnipplepinch.jpg

[quote name='lordwow']Love the AC. slept so well last night.[/quote]

^this

My problem is all my good stuff is not in the room w/ AC

:cry:

I wasn't lying in the one thread about knowing some girl at CAG, who went to my college. I just won't say her name since I'm not sure if she really wants me to. She's really nice though.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I wasn't lying in the one thread about knowing some girl at CAG, who went to my college. I just won't say her name since I'm not sure if she really wants me to. She's really nice though.[/quote]

Ok.

I don't think anybody said you were a liar, but thats good to know. :lol:

Hmm... since Liquid and Zew have been talking about vLite and such, I am really tempted to do that. However, I really hate re-installing OSes and such, just because it takes awhile to get everything setup again.

[quote name='Liquid 2']$$$$yTardust on vinyl tomorrow! :whee:[/QUOTE]

Goddamnit, I really need to be saving my money.

I'll probably buy it though. I think something else is coming out that I want, too.

Ah yes, the new albums from Beck and the Melvins.

Looks like I'm not eating well this week. :D

[quote name='tiredfornow']Ok.

I don't think anybody said you were a liar, but thats good to know. :lol:[/QUOTE]I wanted to meet up with her too. She said I was very nice. :D But I'll get some pink one day (about ready to write my girl stories). ;)

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I wanted to meet up with her too. She said I was very nice. :D But I'll get some pink one day (about ready to write my girl stories). ;)[/quote]
You mean the ones that we are completely oblivious about and you've never mentioned?

My OCD is killing me, I really want a good ratio on What.cd, but I just can't do it because of this POS wireless router I have.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I wanted to meet up with her too. She said I was very nice. :D But I'll get some pink one day (about ready to write my girl stories). ;)[/quote]

Yup, women love it when you refer to their slip-n-slides as Pink...

:cool:

[quote name='tiredfornow']JFD - You ever go to local shows? Check the flyer out for this one... it should be a good one.
Bitchnipplepinch.jpg
[/quote]
Nah, I've never been to those things, but that one there looks phenomenal.

Actually, I have gone once or twice, but the music stank.

Curiosity killed the OTT.

Hey Budge, since your Granny has your 360, does she go by the alias Time 1ord when she is having brunch with her friends and watching season 1 of Will and Grace on the 360?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='senorwoohoo']Who's playing, TFN? I can't view images at work.[/quote]

Be thankful for that.

'My eyes, the goggle do nothing!'

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Curiosity killed the OTT.

Hey Budge, since your Granny has your 360, does she go by the alias Time 1ord when she is having brunch with her friends and watching season 1 of Will and Grace on the 360?[/quote]

I don't think she ever turns on the 360...

I thought she watched DVDs on it?

Oh well. I just had this image of a grandmother popping in a DVD and logging in as "Time 1ord" in my head. :lol:

[quote name='tiredfornow']Can I interview you for my blog, Mana?[/QUOTE]Anyway can interview me. I thought lordwow was going to do an interview on me one day.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']I thought she watched DVDs on it?

Oh well. I just had this image of a grandmother popping in a DVD and logging in as "Time 1ord" in my head. :lol:[/quote]

She used to, now she uses the PS3. Also, my Budgecicle account is what it usually logs into, so she would use that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back