The Orange Box (PS3 version) $29.99 shipped at Amazon

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31 riccaboni

riccaboni

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2008 - 01:03 AM

i saw it at a local walmart tonight for 29.98, if anyone feels like getting it earlier instead of waiting for it in the mail.

Yeah, I've been to four Wal-Marts now who have had it at $29.98. I think $30 might be almost universal, or will be sooner rather than later.

#32 dg7md

dg7md

Overall, one helluva pup

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2008 - 06:03 AM

Good price... and the box is definitely less ugly on the PS3s version of the game.

#33 Boeing 747

Boeing 747

In The Name of Harman...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2008 - 07:16 AM

Bought! My first real PS3 game purchase, not counting the copy of MGS4 that was bundled with my system.

Now if only Oblivion would drop a little more...

Try Blockbuster, cost me $20 for the original version. But I'd highly suggest going for the Game of The Year edition, at any price this game is great.

I'm very tempted, everywhere I hear most don't even have problems, hell other than the normally sensationalist game reviewers do I read any problems are large enough to hurt the overall value.

As soon as I begin to clear our out some games I think I'll bite for $30. By then it will probably under $30.

#34 Dead of Knight

Dead of Knight

Posted 09 July 2008 - 12:43 PM

I got this for $26 at Walmart in their clearance bin. Obviously YMMV as it's Walmart.
RIP Hiroshi Yamauchi

This is the greatest thing ever. Certainly in the OTT at least.

#35 pinoyunggoy

pinoyunggoy

GO CHARGERS!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2008 - 08:56 PM

OP, you should change the price to 29.99, as it went down 2 bucks. seems like a universal price drop to me