CAGCAA - NCAA 09 Dynasty - 2009 Season - Week 19 Week Deadline: 6/7

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
For those interested, we need two more teams, preferably both being from the SEC. Thanks.

The First CAGCAA Dynasty for NCAA Football 09 is here.

CAGCAA Week 18 Top 25 Polls

1. Ohio State (FriskyTanuki) - 12-0 - 35 1st Place Votes
2. USC - 12-0 - 25 1st Place Votes
3. Indiana (Archsamurai11) - 12-0 - 1 1st Place Vote
4. Oklahoma - 12-1
5. Vanderbilt (moonknight25) - 12-1
6. Clemson - 11-2
7. Missouri - 10-2
8. Arizona - 10-2
9. Florida State - 9-2
10. Miami - 11-2
11. LSU - 10-2
12. Alabama (ThE 82 FREak) - 11-2
13. Georgia - 9-3
14. Pittsburgh - 10-2
15. Texas Tech - 9-3
16. Purdue - 8-3
17. South Florida - 9-3
18. Texas 9-3
19. Arizona State - 9-3
20. Rutgers - 9-3
21. West Virginia - 8-3
22. Boise State - 10-2
23. Cincinnati - 8-4
24. Wisconsin - 8-4
25. South Carolina - 8-4

Unranked

28. Illinois (im2throwed25) - 8-4
NR. Tennessee (The CH3MIST) - 6-6
NR. Penn State (Dandeschain) - 4-8
NR. Michigan State (XXXplosive1) - 3-9
NR. Arkansas (Redrazorback64) - 3-9
NR. Minnesota (Azumangaman) - 4-8

BCS Poll - Week 18

1. Ohio State (FriskyTanuki) - 12-0 - 1.000
2. USC - 12-0 - 0.994
3. Indiana (Archsamurai11) - 12-0 - 0.989
4. Oklahoma - 12-1 - 0.983
5. Vanderbilt (moonknight25) - 11-1 - 0.978
6. Clemson - 10-2 - 0.972
7. Missouri - 10-2 - 0.964
8. Florida State - 9-2 - 0.956
9. Arizona - 10-2 - 0.955
10. Miami - 11-2 - 0.950

Week 19 Schedule

Illinois (im2throwed25) at Boston College
Tennessee (THe CH3MIST) at Nevada
Alabama (ThE 82 FREak) at Purdue
Indiana (Archsamurai11) at Missouri
Vanderbilt (moonknight25) at Florida State

Byes: Minnesota (Azumangaman),Michigan State (XXXplosive11), Penn State (Dandeschain), Arkansas (Redrazorback64), Ohio State (FriskyTanuki),

Heisman Results

1. Kellen Lewis - QB - Indiana
2. Julio Jones - WR - Alabama
3. LeSean McCoy - HB - Pittsburgh
4. Noel Devine - HB - West Virginia
5. Terrelle Pryor - QB - Ohio State

As for how the league will work, I'll give a week total to play your game and do your recruiting for the week, but if we all get our stuff done quickly, we'll advance to the next week ASAP. If you have any suggestions for the dynasty, please post them here and we can go from there.

EA's Online Dynasty Tutorials
Creating an Online Dynasty Part 1: http://easports.com/downloads/easports/ncaa09/onlinedynasty/CreatingAnOnlineDynasty1.pdf
Creating an Online Dynasty Part 2: http://easports.com/downloads/easports/ncaa09/onlinedynasty/CreatingAnOnlineDynasty2.pdf
Dynasty Headquarters: http://easports.com/downloads/easports/ncaa09/onlinedynasty/Dynasty_Headquarters.pdf
Running an Online Dynasty: http://easports.com/downloads/easports/ncaa09/onlinedynasty/RunningTheOnlineDynastyAsCommiss.pdf
Playing the Dynasty as a Non-Commissioner: http://easports.com/downloads/easports/ncaa09/onlinedynasty/PlayingTheDynastyAsANonComis.pdf

Last edited by a moderator:
To anyone trying to add me, my list is full. I'll delete some people next time I get on Live (on vacation now). Actually, I could make a silver account for the dynasty unless Frisky wants to do so himself.

[quote name='FrankySox']I want Matt Young (Illinois) in a pre-conference season match. I want to take that taint sniffer down![/QUOTE]

Matt, you have been summoned!

[quote name='RawisJericho']It looks like Matt just got called out.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, where is the response (remix) from Matt Young. I'll rip through his defense with Knowshon Moreno, my personal guarantee is 670 all-purpose yards.

Where are you Mr. Young?

Well guyz the coolest thing happened today, my fucking 360 rrod. So that's pretty cool. Either I need to be taken out of this (OUCH) or maybe I can have someone play my first two games (probably wont work) This is my 5th fucking system so I can't guarantee I'd even be able to make it through the rest of the season when I do get it back.

Hey I am picking up the game at launch and will be playing as Pitt or PSU fell free to add me to your friends list(Gametag-ajh2298) if you are looking for any practice games.

Hey Frisky, My best friend is looking to get into another league besides the one I am running. He would like Georgia.

His gamertag is CDowdy24

If he needs to sign up for CAG, I will get him to do that. Let me know Frisky.

Are you guys wanting to wait until a renamed roster file is out to start the dynasty or just play with generated names/numbers only?

I would like to wait until the rosters are renamed before we start.

[quote name='RawisJericho']Are you guys wanting to wait until a renamed roster file is out to start the dynasty or just play with generated names/numbers only?

I would like to wait until the rosters are renamed before we start.[/QUOTE]

If that is the case then I can probably still play. I'll pry have my 360 back the week after NCAA comes out. However I think there may be rosters up shortly after release.

theres already a roster uploaded in the ea locker room

from gaf
360 Owners - Rosters will be waiting for you when the game is released!
Just head into the EA Locker section of NCAA Football 09 and search the gamertag pastapadre to get them instantly!

[quote name='FrankySox']Well guyz the coolest thing happened today, my fucking 360 rrod. So that's pretty cool. Either I need to be taken out of this (OUCH) or maybe I can have someone play my first two games (probably wont work) This is my 5th fucking system so I can't guarantee I'd even be able to make it through the rest of the season when I do get it back.[/quote]
That sucks to hear that you're going down the week before launch. We could try giving your team the first few weeks off, but I'm thinking it would be best for you to try another dynasty at CAG.

Thanks for the info, Nelo, it works and it looks good, so I guess we'll be using that.

[quote name='Nelo Ice']theres already a roster uploaded in the ea locker room

from gaf[/quote]

Very very nice. I was going to wait for FK or OS to do their rosters, but hopefully the gaf one is good.

[quote name='FrankySox']If that is the case then I can probably still play. I'll pry have my 360 back the week after NCAA comes out. However I think there may be rosters up shortly after release.[/quote]

You could always set your team to autopilot for a few weeks until you get your 360. The only bad thing is that you'll have to find a 360 in order to accept the dynasty invite.

That's right. If you have a friend with a 360, you could just accept the invite and I can set it to autopilot, since I only have that ability.

Okay, then you should reply to the PM I sent so I know what it is and can invite you in. Otherwise, you can't join.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']That's right. If you have a friend with a 360, you could just accept the invite and I can set it to autopilot, since I only have that ability.[/QUOTE]

I do have a friend with a 360. So what I'd just have to take the game and HD over to his place? If that's the case I can still do it and would be interested. I got it out this week so chances are good I might only have to miss the first week and could play the second if you are allowing a one week time period for the games to be played.

[quote name='nyprimus4']No. I would like my tag to remain anonymous on CAG.[/quote]

why?? that is friggin ridiculous.. it's an online gaming community...

[quote name='FrankySox']I do have a friend with a 360. So what I'd just have to take the game and HD over to his place? If that's the case I can still do it and would be interested. I got it out this week so chances are good I might only have to miss the first week and could play the second if you are allowing a one week time period for the games to be played.[/quote]
Yeah, that should be all you need to do.

[quote name='DJSteel']why?? that is friggin ridiculous.. it's an online gaming community...[/quote]
I would like my gamertag to remain anonymous on CAG. Is that a problem for you? :roll:

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Okay, then you should reply to the PM I sent so I know what it is and can invite you in. Otherwise, you can't join.[/quote]
Quoting so you can respond.

[quote name='nyprimus4']I would like my gamertag to remain anonymous on CAG. Is that a problem for you? :roll:[/quote]

But if you join the dynasty we'll all know your gamertag and the identity of Batman will be revealed to all....

Hey Frisky and everyone else involved in this lovely league, I have a solution to my problem. I've talked to my buddy and he is willing to let me use his box for sign up as well as to play any games/recruit I may miss while my xbox is gone. So if you guys could keep me up to date where we are or what I need to do I can get it done. This is probably the best solution until I get mine back. If this is satisfactory let me know. Thanks

That should be fine, Franky. Let me know if any messes with that plan.

Unfortunately, we're now down one again. The good thing is that the online dynasty is open enough that we can still add one person if anybody drops at any time. I'll be sending out PMs tomorrow to fill that vacancy, so there shouldn't be a hole for long.

Also, I'm looking at the settings we'll be using and I'm think of:

Difficulty: All-American
Quarter Length: 6 Minutes

I think those are the most important settings, but I'll be looking at everything once I create the online dynasty, probably sometime tomorrow night or Tuesday. I'll make sure to update the OP with that info when the time comes.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']That should be fine, Franky. Let me know if any messes with that plan.

Unfortunately, we're now down one again. The good thing is that the online dynasty is open enough that we can still add one person if anybody drops at any time. I'll be sending out PMs tomorrow to fill that vacancy, so there shouldn't be a hole for long.

Also, I'm looking at the settings we'll be using and I'm think of:

Difficulty: All-American
Quarter Length: 6 Minutes

I think those are the most important settings, but I'll be looking at everything once I create the online dynasty, probably sometime tomorrow night or Tuesday. I'll make sure to update the OP with that info when the time comes.[/QUOTE]

Yeah those setting sound pretty good to me. So I'm a go on those!

Do we have any kind of scheduling worked out for changing the non-conference games or do you want us to put in requests as to the non-conference CAGs that we play?

If you want to request what you want your two non-conference CAG opponents to be, do so now, otherwise, I'll probably randomize it as much as possible.

I'll give you guys a CPU opponent the first week, probably whatever FCS or crappy team you already have scheduled, so you can get used to the difficulty and the speed of the game at that difficulty.

bread's done
Back