Price Drops At Gamestop.com

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#31 SerenityKry

SerenityKry

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2008 - 05:19 PM

I have a copy of Dark Cloud. I bought it used for under 10 bucks. I'm sure it's playable, but not to me. Be prepared to get thirsty :bomb:

Well, I had gotten Dark Cloud 2 many YEARS ago for free. I remember I had set it to the side and never touched it because mainly I have a bad habit of never wanting to play a sequel until I've played all previous games.
Of course being set aside I forgot all about obtaining the first Dark Cloud. Ha...

Nice... That new store down the street has Dark Cloud, Siren and Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 2 in stock. Man, that is just a little nook of treasures. I really need to scope it out after work tonight. >.<

I really like getting my hands on older games, there were a lot of games back in the day I never got the chance to play. So while sitting around waiting for $60 current-gen games to drop in price I play the older ones. :D

**EDIT**
I just realised I'm looking into getting three PS2 games... Are there any Used Game or Used PS2 Game Coupons floating around?

Edited by SerenityKry, 11 July 2008 - 05:30 PM.

Why So Serious?

My Collection:
** Under Construction **

:whee:

#32 Capitalizt

Capitalizt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 July 2008 - 01:29 AM

**EDIT**
I just realised I'm looking into getting three PS2 games... Are there any Used Game or Used PS2 Game Coupons floating around?

CAG16 for 16% off. SAVER for free shipping on orders over $25.

Or you can use PLAYME for free shipping with no minimum...but it's not compatible with the 16% off code. Honestly the games are so cheap, you might as well scoop up 4 or 5 ;)

#33 jeromechef

jeromechef

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 July 2008 - 08:42 AM

CAG16 for 16% off. SAVER for free shipping on orders over $25.

Or you can use PLAYME for free shipping with no minimum...but it's not compatible with the 16% off code. Honestly the games are so cheap, you might as well scoop up 4 or 5 ;)

Am I reading this right? Free GROUND shipping? It's definitely smarter to use that + edge to buy ~10 dollars worth of games (what I am doing). SAVER is only the cheapest shipping option anyway right?

PLAYME EXPIRES 7/14 SO USE IT QUICKLY.

#34 Friend of Sonic

Friend of Sonic

Toneman.org coming soon..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 July 2008 - 09:27 AM

Yeah... I tried explaining that this wasn't front page material to SD. They shit all over me for some reason.
You hurt the right person and you're wrong for life.

#35 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 12 July 2008 - 11:42 AM

About the only game that some have mentioned that I'd want again(I had many of the ones mentioned) is Mercenaries for the original Xbox. Of course, it would help if I actually PLAYED my Xbox lately instead of letting it collect dust.

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#36 Capitalizt

Capitalizt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 July 2008 - 01:27 PM

Yeah... I tried explaining that this wasn't front page material to SD. They shit all over me for some reason.

Who cares man? Anything that gets more attention for the industry and turns people into gamers is good for us in the long run. A bigger audience for video games means more we will have more variety and many more games in the future. You should try to convert everyone you can into a gamer by posting cheap deals when you find them. Spread some gamer love! ;)

Edited by Capitalizt, 12 July 2008 - 01:30 PM.

#37 Shimrra

Shimrra

Hello Ladies !!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 July 2008 - 10:02 PM

i just got my son a gamecube so Ill head over and pick up some cheap games for him. Thanks OP.

A beautiful 35-year-old ain’t as as good lookin’ as an ugly 19-year-old. Women expect us to like them but they don’t even like each other” Patrice O’neal

Shimrra74.png2rfy52g.jpg

#38 Friend of Sonic

Friend of Sonic

Toneman.org coming soon..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2008 - 11:21 AM

Who cares man? Anything that gets more attention for the industry and turns people into gamers is good for us in the long run. A bigger audience for video games means more we will have more variety and many more games in the future. You should try to convert everyone you can into a gamer by posting cheap deals when you find them. Spread some gamer love! ;)

I do post good deals when I find them. Thanks for the pep talk, coach.
You hurt the right person and you're wrong for life.

#39 SerenityKry

SerenityKry

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 July 2008 - 12:25 AM

Am I reading this right? Free GROUND shipping? It's definitely smarter to use that + edge to buy ~10 dollars worth of games (what I am doing). SAVER is only the cheapest shipping option anyway right?

PLAYME EXPIRES 7/14 SO USE IT QUICKLY.

Nice, CAG16 + Edge Card + Saver = Very awesome. I have 5 games picked out that I wouldn't mind ordering. Just to fill in the gaps in my collection. Summoner 2, Dark Cloud, Clock Tower 3, Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 2, and Siren.
Why So Serious?

My Collection:
** Under Construction **

:whee: