Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Call of Duty: World at War - Gen. Disc. & Info

• Please log in to reply
1928 replies to this topic

#1921 mike.m

mike.m

Posted 04 May 2010 - 12:02 AM

Yeah, from what I've heard prestiging makes you lose it if it's a prestige level that unlocks a custom slot, otherwise you keep it until you prestige and open a slot. Forgot it's ten more levels, that makes sense although I think I'm at 40 or so. I'll FR you for nazi zombie madness. We'll need two more right?

Doesn't necessarily matter, can play it with up to four. Did you send me a FR? I think I accidentally deleted it heh

Follow me on Twitter @NefariousMike

#1922 jdawgg76

jdawgg76

RIP Stan the Man

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2010 - 03:44 AM

Doesn't necessarily matter, can play it with up to four. Did you send me a FR? I think I accidentally deleted it heh

Oops, played Borderlands until I couldn't fight off sleep any longer. Will send one tonite.
Posted Image
Waiting for: WRC 2010 and WRC 2 and WRC 3:cry:
Now playing:
:360: Forza Horizon, Halo Series
:wii: Collecting Dust
:ps3: Collecting Dust
:pc: Diablo 3, Walking Dead
When I'm not watching Grimm and Firefly on Hulu.

#1923 The 7th Number

The 7th Number

@The7thNumber

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 August 2010 - 10:09 PM

Does anyone still play this game? Its only 20 bucks on amazon now, thought i might pick it up. I miss this game, but i wouldnt want to buy it if no one plays it online. Plus with Black Ops coming out not sure if its worth the 20 bucks. Ill probably be getting black ops, but it looks more like MW2 than World at war, and thats a turn off for me.

TwitterIcon2.png the7thnumber.png

#1924 xtreme_Zr2

xtreme_Zr2

Mr. Sonny Crockett

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 August 2010 - 10:42 PM

Pretty sure it was either 3rd or 5th in the top Xbox live titles published by Major Nelson last week. Especially with the recent sale, I'll be picking it up, $20 was my sweet spot.

Currently playing:

Battlefield 3

ME3MP 
Fire Emblem: Awakening

My Strategy Guide TradeList

#1925 Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Yippie kai yay!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2010 - 08:45 AM

Is this game any good? My friends and I are looking for good four-player co-op games, and right now seem to be limited to Halo and Left 4 Dead until Gears of War 3 comes out. The reviews are decent, but people seem to treat Teyarch like a redheaded stepchild when it comes to Call of Duty games. Also, it's cheap now, but does that mean a special edition with DLC is coming out soon?

My buy/sell/trade list: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=230525

To the "If I send you an offer via PM, please respond to it even if you aren't interested" guy, I'm still waiting to hear back from you after I sent you a PM in July of 2009.

#1926 screwkick

screwkick

It's T-Shirt Time...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2010 - 12:15 PM

Is this game any good? My friends and I are looking for good four-player co-op games, and right now seem to be limited to Halo and Left 4 Dead until Gears of War 3 comes out. The reviews are decent, but people seem to treat Teyarch like a redheaded stepchild when it comes to Call of Duty games. Also, it's cheap now, but does that mean a special edition with DLC is coming out soon?

The game is great, provided you like COD and a WW2 setting.

#1927 mike.m

mike.m

Posted 08 September 2010 - 05:42 AM

This game has been out almost 2 years I think. No special editions with DLC. Same engine as Call of Duty 4. Multiplayer was good too. Might still be a small community on it. I finished up 10th prestige on it a couple months ago just for the hell of it.

Follow me on Twitter @NefariousMike

#1928 Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Yippie kai yay!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2010 - 05:43 PM

Is this correct? Co-op campaign is two-player split screen on one console, but if I play via system link, it's only one player per console? At least that's what the wiki listing says.

My buy/sell/trade list: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=230525

To the "If I send you an offer via PM, please respond to it even if you aren't interested" guy, I'm still waiting to hear back from you after I sent you a PM in July of 2009.

#1929 Wet Ninja

Wet Ninja

Cheaping from the shadows

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2010 - 06:32 PM

Is this correct? Co-op campaign is two-player split screen on one console, but if I play via system link, it's only one player per console? At least that's what the wiki listing says.

I haven't played split screen or system link, so I can't comment on those, but I can vouch that it's 4-player co-op on Xbox Live.