Photo
- - - - -

Play-Asia.com Octopus Catching Summer Sale: 25% Off [GCN White Controller -$18.67]

• Please log in to reply
128 replies to this topic

#121 Zoglog

Zoglog

Blogging = AIDS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2008 - 12:30 AM

cheapest you're gonna see an official konami IIDX ASC

http://www.play-asia...nia-70-4rc.html

Edited by Zoglog, 19 July 2008 - 05:13 AM.

#122 doodofdoods

doodofdoods

Prinny Powered

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2008 - 01:04 AM

It looked like Digital Devil Saga 1 wasn't on sale. Is there a reason for this? Do you have to add it to your cart?

Sorry, I have never ordered from play-asia before

The sale only applies to select items, and digital devil saga 1 is not one of those items. bastards.

#123 quest1962

quest1962

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2008 - 02:22 AM

Got aced out early on the PS3 White DualShock controllers. Out of stock. :bomb:Crap!

I checked several times a day for 2 days, until they were In Stock!

They arrived this morning!

W00t!:bouncy:

#124 Monroeski

Monroeski

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2008 - 05:14 PM

Anybody know anything about the Play-Asia return policy? After I first put in that order I mentioned a few days back, I had gone to "change your order" because I thought I was going to add something, but I ended up not adding it and just resubmitting the order unchanged. Soon afterwards, I got a couple of emails saying that two different orders had shipped, and sure enough it looks like I got double charged.

I don't know if I just got crossed up while I was in the "change your order" phase and actually made two orders, or if one of them somehow shipped while I was making the "changes" (which took all of about a minute and a half after the order was originally submitted) and I'm getting two due to a quirk in their system, but I'm going to try to send back one order.

Unfortunately, I can't check the website from behind a web filter at work, and I just moved so I don't have any internet access at home right now, otherwise I would just check myself.

If it costs too much to ship back to them, or they don't take returns, or whatever, those of you that missed out on the white dual shock 3 or the white GC controllers can look forward to my future posts in the buy/sell/trade forum. :D

Also, how long is the Summer Sale going on?

#125 Master Shake

Master Shake

I AM IMMORTAL!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2008 - 06:58 PM

Also, how long is the Summer Sale going on?

The sale is over.

#126 Monroeski

Monroeski

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2008 - 07:00 PM

The sale is over.

Good. Helps my resale if returning the stuff to Play Asia is too much of a hassle. :D

#127 Gamelore

Gamelore

Dark Elf Cleric

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2008 - 08:35 PM

Ended up just buying:

Battle Fantasia (Japan edition -- not sure why I was picky about this.. Asia version should have been fine, and was $3-4 cheaper. I guess I was thinking of resale value if "The Best" only affects Japan, and not Asia. I wanted written material to be in Japanese rather than Chinese. I also wanted to avoid networking issues, since I have a Japanese PS3. Not sure if they are actually different at all.)

Magical Vacation, for GBA. Whatever, it was $5.99 and only added $2 to s/h.

#128 newlu

newlu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 July 2008 - 11:49 PM

Just received my order today.
Order placed on 7/14, not too shabby i guess.

#129 Alpha2

Alpha2

Custom user Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 August 2008 - 07:25 PM

hey, anyone got a copy of Karous for Dreamcast form the sale that they're looking to sell? PM me.
http://therealalpha2.deviantart.com/

Oh so now you are using intelligence and common sense to win the arguement...that's low man! This is CAG and you aren't allowed to do that.