Target / CC / Best Buy Video Game Prices: July 20 - July 26, 2008

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#61 svt1029

svt1029

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2008 - 03:59 AM

so does this mean that target has to have at least some wii fits in stock? dont feel like sitting there like an idiot if there not gonna be there

#62 Terrenceistheman

Terrenceistheman

Internet Mayor

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2008 - 02:02 PM

so does this mean that target has to have at least some wii fits in stock? dont feel like sitting there like an idiot if there not gonna be there

well, this is sign I saw when I went to my target this morning
Posted Image

#63 snatcher33

snatcher33

Marry me Jenny!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2008 - 02:06 PM

well, this is sign I saw when I went to my target this morning
Posted Image

It looks like all the Target employees grabbed 'em all except 1. The same thing happened to me when I went there to get my Wii two years ago. They claim they only got 4 in, but they come 3 to a box.
Posted Image

#64 BluViolinist

BluViolinist

Posted 20 July 2008 - 02:47 PM

The Target at Beavercreek, OH had 30 WiiFits in stock this morning and there was only about 15 people in line when doors opened. To my surprise, not everyone was there for the WiiFit; it seemed like at least half were there for Mario Cart Wii.

I didn't even know that was a difficult one to get but a lot of them said they'd been hunting that wheel-bundled game for awhile. One man who had flown from LA for his grandson's birthday booked an earlier flight to get Mario Kart.

A Target employee handed out tickets for the 13 Mario Karts they had and the 30 WiiFits were just sitting on a pallet near the registers, but there was no problem getting one. While I was paying for mine, I saw quite a few of them being taken back to electronics.

Thanks for helping me end this long-lasting quest for the WiiFit, Speedy! :applause:

#65 KenKeith

KenKeith

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2008 - 02:49 PM

there were tons at my target in gainesville, i showed up 2 hours after opening and got one, saw three people passing me with them on my way to electronics, and saw another 5 or so left after i finished

#66 mj1108

mj1108

Ignore the screams

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2008 - 03:23 PM

Just landed one here. Got to Target in Merced, CA about 10 minutes before opening. There were 15 people ahead of me in line. Only half of them ended up being for Wii Fit (1 for Mario Kart). They got about 30 of them.

#67 Takeda Kenshi

Takeda Kenshi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2008 - 03:37 PM

I am ALL OVER that Final Fantasy IV deal at Circuit City.

#68 speedy1961

speedy1961

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2008 - 03:46 PM

The Target at Beavercreek, OH had 30 WiiFits in stock this morning and there was only about 15 people in line when doors opened. To my surprise, not everyone was there for the WiiFit; it seemed like at least half were there for Mario Cart Wii.

I didn't even know that was a difficult one to get but a lot of them said they'd been hunting that wheel-bundled game for awhile. One man who had flown from LA for his grandson's birthday booked an earlier flight to get Mario Kart.

A Target employee handed out tickets for the 13 Mario Karts they had and the 30 WiiFits were just sitting on a pallet near the registers, but there was no problem getting one. While I was paying for mine, I saw quite a few of them being taken back to electronics.

Thanks for helping me end this long-lasting quest for the WiiFit, Speedy! :applause:

VERY well done!:D
Posted Image

#69 svt1029

svt1029

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2008 - 04:40 PM

sweet i pick up a wii, wii fit and mario kart all in one shot

#70 Mr Hat

Mr Hat

Posted 20 July 2008 - 05:03 PM

I guess we won't be seeing another $100 giftcard option from WalMart anytime soon. Too bad....should've got the MGS4 PS3 when I had the chance.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Since everyone posts their game collectioins these days....

http://club.ign.com/...aHat1&mode=vown

Posted Image

#71 xGunCrazyx

xGunCrazyx

Posted 20 July 2008 - 06:56 PM

i'll be removing my reservation of FFIV DS, and purchasing from CC now :P
thanks speedy!
Posted Image

#72 Dynasty1756

Dynasty1756

Lakers 08-09 Champs !!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2008 - 06:53 AM

thanks for the ad's Speedy!

Dont see anything this week though

#73 CombatCraig

CombatCraig

Now a Wii-60 Owner

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2008 - 12:47 PM

I went to school near Beavercreek (Cedarville) that Toys R Us next door was where I waited in line in the freezing cold to reserve my Wii! Ahh memories

Sorry back on topic lol If it wasn't for all the DVD's I've bought the past few weeks (Monk, Psych, soon Spaced) I'd be all over FFIV but then again I'd also be broke.

Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image

:wii: Super Smash Bros. Brawl (1590 4359 1171 - Craig)
:wii: Mario Kart Wii (0044 3202 4873 - Craig)

#74 nflsonic

nflsonic

Your Title is Not Enough

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2008 - 09:04 PM

Pick up Call of Duty: GoTY for PS3 at Best Buy for $49.99. Not the best deal and I was hoping Amazon would it discounted yesterday like they did for the 360 version, but oh well. Been missing this game ever since I gave my 360 to my little bro.

Thanks as always Speedy!

milesbanner.jpg

Currently Playing:
:ps4: BF4, inFamous: SS   :ps3:: The Last of Us |  :pc:: Starcraft 2 | :3ds:: Pokemon Y | :vita:: Tearaway |  :wiiu:: Zelda: WWHD 

#75 bigboy2k

bigboy2k

Posted 22 July 2008 - 12:26 AM

Finally got the wii fit after a long time of waiting. Got to my Target at around 7am and there were 4 people in line. The Target I was waiting at had 12 wii fits, 15 Mario Kart games, and 80 wiis. I was amazed that there were so many wiis but I wasn't there for that. Got my brother to buy a wii over at Circuit City :)

#76 David Hibiki

David Hibiki

Well then...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 July 2008 - 02:36 AM

Amazon is matching Best Buy to bring Unreal Tournament back down to $50, $5 higher then it was as a DOTD awhile back.

http://www.amazon.co...16693995&sr=8-1

#77 fwacce

fwacce

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2008 - 01:18 AM

i'll be removing my reservation of FFIV DS, and purchasing from CC now :P
thanks speedy!

Did the same, but of course CC didn't get it in today. I knew I shouldn't have trusted them just to save a few dollars. I'll just redo my order with Amazon.

#78 theclemsonallie

theclemsonallie

Posted 24 July 2008 - 02:29 AM

Geez your amazing!!!

#79 Optical

Optical

Go Big Red

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2008 - 12:32 AM

Anyone know if Best Buy will price match Circuit City's FFIV deal?

#80 speedy1961

speedy1961

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2008 - 01:59 AM

Anyone know if Best Buy will price match Circuit City's FFIV deal?

The Gift card makes it a promo item which they will not match.
Posted Image

#81 zaw73

zaw73

Nothing to see here...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2008 - 05:07 PM

Was it mentioned that DMC4 for PS3 is now $39.99 at Target, it is at all of our stores in Toledo, OH. So maybe YMMV.