The "Sean Loves Teh Balls" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone want to boost Spyglass Games chellicheesemints, since no one plays ranked games anymore?

[quote name='lordwow']Brak: games.yahoo.com[/QUOTE]
Java stinks.

[quote name='Brak']Anyone want to boost Spyglass Games chellicheesemints, since no one plays ranked games anymore?[/QUOTE]

I have that game. I think I have 200/200 though.

[quote name='lordwow']Why would they post a job on the website and say "Internal Applications until 7/18" Does that mean I can't apply?[/quote]
I guess they want to fill job internally if they can.

[quote name='TheRock88']I have it brak, just set up a time[/QUOTE]
Alright. Cool.

I'm at work, right now, but I'll set something up later.

[quote name='dcfox']I guess they want to fill job internally if they can.[/QUOTE]

Kinda weird they post it on the external job posting site lol.

No one would transfer in to a entry level video job I don't think. I've worked for the university for 4 years and I'm not even eligible for internal applications.

They showed the Mad Real World episode last night, the part with my $$$$a Lysol always gets me. That whole skit is golden.

[quote name='Mojimbo']They showed the Mad Real World episode last night, the part with my $$$$a Lysol always gets me. That whole skit is golden.[/quote]

Yeah it is. That white dude is crying and Charlie Murphy is in the corner whacking off. :lol:

The best part of that whole skit though is when the white kid's dad gets shanked in the ribs.

That $$$$a is actually pretty sick with cardboard designs.

----

You pee sitting down. I don't want to catch your ass peeing standing up.

LP:

aHa_HaloPenguin.png

[quote name='zewone']That $$$$a is actually pretty sick with cardboard designs.
[/quote]

I know, he did a way better job then I could ever do.

I saw that on GAF earlier where the guy that made the thread thought it would be funny to make fun of the kid, but he actually did some pretty sick ass work with those cardboard weapons. :rofl:

[quote name='utopianmachine']I've played a little of Halo, but why is it called tea-bagging? I get what tea-bags are, but isn't it just crouching or something?[/QUOTE]

:whee:

[quote name='utopianmachine']I've played a little of Halo, but why is it called tea-bagging? I get what tea-bags are, but isn't it just crouching or something?[/QUOTE]

You know how you dip tea bags in and out of the mug?

Well, balls kind of look like tea bags, so when you kill someone, you dump your virtual balls in and out of the enemy's mouth you just killed to piss them off. This is called "tea-bagging".

[quote name='zewone']You know how you dip tea bags in and out of the mug?

Well, balls kind of look like tea bags, so when you kill someone, you dump your virtual balls in and out of the enemy's mouth you just killed to piss them off. This is called "tea-bagging".[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

Siren: Blood Curse Demo is up on the NA PSN now.

EDIT:

Go see Wall-E Ackbar. If you don't want to see that, then go see Hellboy 2.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']It's been up since yesterday, budge. :#83:[/quote]

Oh... well I haven't actually checked my PS3. I just got the Email from Sony.

[quote name='zewone']You know how you dip tea bags in and out of the mug?

Well, balls kind of look like tea bags, so when you kill someone, you dump your virtual balls in and out of the enemy's mouth you just killed to piss them off. This is called "tea-bagging".[/QUOTE]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AjcDW7zIY8[/media]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back