Photo
- - - - -

Xbox Live Arcade Unplugged - $7.99 (6 arcade games & 1 month of live)

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31 DarkKenpachi

DarkKenpachi

Nupe 4 Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2008 - 04:15 PM

Well I am in for this one. thanks op. I got my fingers crossed that the 1 month card still works, if not oh well. great games for a great price.
Blessed to be still standing after it all.

#32 flybrione

flybrione

Guitar Solo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2008 - 04:49 PM

I ordered two. One for me and one as a gift. I only have Geo Wars and Texas Hold'em so I think it worth it for the other games. I know Bejeweled and Wik and good I just never bought them.

#33 h0mi

h0mi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2008 - 04:59 PM

I remember buying this back in January 07 for $40 before I had a good feel for how xbox 360 games were priced. These games are pretty good though texas hold em is extremely frustrating, and Wik is pretty challenging. Outpost Kali (sp?) is a great game. I'd recommend this disc to anyone but I wouldn't pay $40 for it again :D

#34 ninjalunchbox79

ninjalunchbox79

WTF?!?!?!?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2008 - 05:10 PM

ordered 2 myself , couldnt pass up a deal like this:applause:

#35 gr8asianman

gr8asianman

◕‿‿◕

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2008 - 05:23 PM

I grabbed this at RTU for $4 and it is fantastic for the price. Even @ $7.99. I've used LIVE cards that supposedly expired and have had no issue with them adding to my membership. I still have to use the DRM tool to transfer some stuff. I upgraded from a premium to an elite over a year ago and of all things the network port on the elite went bad...