I can't wait for FallOTT 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='dallow']When this is over, you'll have to explain the appeal of Fallout 3 to me mak.[/quote]
Well for starters, its an FPS/TPS now.

I'm skeptical that a single game can combine both action and pure turn based gameplay and be proficient at both.

I remember playing Fallout 2, that's why I wonder about part 3.

Obviously it looks a lot better.

[quote name='mak'] RE5 online coop! :whee:
[/quote]Dang Mak. You knew nothing about RE5 did you?

How the fuck is my phone dead?

I get it out of my pocket just now and it gives me 10 percent battery warning and then shuts off.

I charged it to full last night!

[quote name='tiredfornow']You won't be playing it anyways, DMK.

Might as well not even watch this.[/quote]
I gotta keep up with things, even if they arent relevant to me. Maybe someday they might become relevant to me. Thats why I know more about HDTVs than I should.

Did you know that in many cases, the color palette isn't a purely aesthetic choice? Its actually a technical limitation given the power they have (its not enough!)

[quote name='Bioshocked360']Where are you guys watching? The IGN feed I'm watching just announced the release date for RE5.[/quote]

Yeah, that's the same feed I'm watching. It's working, so I'm not too eager to change sources. :whistle2:#

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']Did you know that in many cases, the color palette isn't a purely aesthetic choice? Its actually a technical limitation given the power they have (its not enough!)[/QUOTE]
Lag :whee:

We're 23 minutes in and I'm so pumped already. Fallout 3, RE5, Fable 2 .. they all look incredible. I can't wait. :whee:

EDIT: Gears 2 time

[quote name='Bioshocked360']Where are you guys watching? The IGN feed I'm watching just announced the release date for RE5.[/quote]

I think they're watching G4, IGN is slow by a couple of minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back