The ''CAG Drawing Contest'' OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiredfornow

Banned
Draw your two favorite CAGs sit down 69ing in a lawnchair inside of a elegant ballroom (or a place of your choice that is NOT a closet) and I'll give you a MS points prize.

I'll blog all of the entries on Friday and come up with a winner on Saturday.

If the drawing is absolutely spectacular and brings the epic lulz, I'll be mailing you a box with somethin' good inside.

No stick figures, no happy faces w/ legs, no JFDs (just kidding, don't be a baby and ignore me again :lol: ). If you're quick with the pen, submit as many entries as you want for more chances. Does not have to be completely colored in, but it does have to be clear as day as to who it is and what is going on. No restrictions as to how far into detail you can go, but no money shots and no buttholes.

Make sure you PM me your entry, so they won't get lost in the OTTs or anything. Everybody who is anybody can enter, so good luck and make sure you have your entry to me on Friday! :bouncy:

Found the pic I took of the 'Wubb family reunion' gift pack:

Also picked this up for only $8
and loss of dignity/self respect @ a Hot Topic

He came with some other unimportant items, but who cares?

Nixon's Back Baby!!!

Where's The Boss!

Not her...
Judith-Light.jpg

No Bruce Springsteen in either E3 announcement = Epic Fail!

Baba O'Riley or however it's spelled is a great song, but looks terribly boring to play. I mean, shit, there's two full minutes of nothing at the beginning of the song.

I'm just not feelin' a lot of the songs as far as being entertaining to play on the guitar.

That's JFD. I'm not a big fan of drums. They're fun, but I'm not that good at them and I like guitar more.

Which works out well, so I won't have to buy another drum kit for GHIV.

One plastic drumkit is enough. I'm a grown ass dude and I don't think I need more than one drum set or guitar crowding in my room. Shit'll start to look like Neverland Ranch up ins.

I knew it was budge behind that crap.

Are you guys gonna do the CAGchat crap again so I can know whats coming to my $250 paperweight in the next few months?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back