Hey OTT wanna play COD4 when I get my 360 back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
His arm looks orange.

Brown, why are your arms orange?
[quote name='zewone']Hell no, Brown. You and your phone stink.[/quote]:cold:

Your avatar looks like those old ladies that put the fake tan bronzer shit on themselves. :lol:

In other news .. Pixel Junk Eden looks cool but I couldnt figure out from the video what the gameplay is supposed to be.

blah3.gif

loldrums.gif

[quote name='becuzimbrown']Lord of the Rings: Conquest looks like Star Wars: Battlefront!!![/quote]

It should...Pandemic is making it.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']We're trying to make sure BSB never blogs again.[/quote]
Poor guy is gonna have a stroke.:lol:

[quote name='becuzimbrown']Lord of the Rings: Conquest looks like Star Wars: Battlefront!!![/quote]

[quote name='Number83']It should...Pandemic is making it.[/quote]

Yup...It's meant to be a LOTR version of SW: Battlefront

t-mobile rep on the phone right now is creepy.

Talking In over dramatic ways and sounding like proffesor utonium

utonium.jpg

Using phrases like

"This service just tickles me pink!"

"Wha hEY!!!! You're like the Bank of Joe"

"What a wonderful day we're having, swell"

"Super fine service fits your every waking moment"

"Have a glorious day, and remember to take full advantage of all that T-mobile has to offer in this wonderful world"

[quote name='joe2187']t-mobile rep on the phone right now is creepy.

Talking In over dramatic ways and sounding like proffesor utonium

utonium.jpg

Using phrases like

"This service just tickles me pink!"

"Wha hEY!!!! You're like the Bank of Joe"

"What a wonderful day we're having, swell"

"Super fine service fits your every waking moment"

"Have a glorious day, and remember to take full advantage of all that T-mobile has to offer in this wonderful world"[/quote]

You should've said in your best Andrew Dice Clay voice, "How bout I tickle your fuckin pink?! Ohhhh!"

[quote name='chasemurata']Dennis Dyack should never wear shorts. I saw things. Things no one should ever see.
horrifiedbm3.gif
[/quote]

Did it look like Demolition Man trying to smuggle grapes?

Sugar, spice, and everything nice. THESE were the ingredients chosen to create the perfect little girls!

But Professor Utonium accidentally added an extra ingredient to the concoction: CHEMICAL X!

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']My mom told me not to watch the Powerpuff Girls because they were for the little ladies. :cool:[/quote]

So you stayed up late and secretly watched it?

Genndy Tartakovsky = $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

He's been looking to adapt an animated version of Dark tower series, kinda like Clone Wars and the Upcoming Dark Crystal movie

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Maklershed']Did it look like Demolition Man trying to smuggle grapes?[/quote]

It was like he tied it in a knot and threw it over his soldier like a continental soldier.
cokewj7.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back