Photo
- - - - -

Hey OTT wanna play COD4 when I get my 360 back?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
499 replies to this topic

#481 guinaevere

guinaevere

plays well with others

• Super Moderators

Posted 16 July 2008 - 02:33 PM

That box is at amazon, looks like. I picked up Fenix last week, gonna grab Cole prolly tomorrow and then the two locust week after and the week after that. Only $12 a piece at TRU b&m.

Marcus looks awesome. My biggest complaint is that he has no place to hold the pistol, and his hand isn't crafted to hold either the pistol or the lancer perfectly. And looking at Cole in the box, his face looks a little thin for his game character model. He's still a big guy, but he's almost the same scale as Marcus, and he's way bigger in the game.

And I will always like survival horror controls. =P
gwensigol8.png

#482 Number83

Number83

¡oɹq 'ʎɹoʇs ןooɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2008 - 02:33 PM

Has GL gone too far with these new figures? Build a Droid? For the love of God, collecting all of these thing is sick enough, but having to pay a premium price because the Toys R us you frequent didn't get Sasee Tin, and now you can't complete R4-J1!!!

I am officially done buying these!!!

<Leave's work to go to TRU>

550797.png

signature-bar-white.gif

Grammar: The difference between knowing your sh*t and knowing you're sh*t.

#483 guinaevere

guinaevere

plays well with others

• Super Moderators

Posted 16 July 2008 - 02:34 PM

How the hell does he knock that thing back so far? Is he supermang or somethin'? :/

Are you implying he isn't superman? You're talking about the man I love.
gwensigol8.png

#484 tiredfornow

tiredfornow

Posted 16 July 2008 - 02:35 PM

wait, what comment? :-k

#485 manthing

manthing

etc, etc, etc, etc,

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2008 - 02:36 PM

#83, I saw a build a droid endcap @ Wal-Mart a week or so back.

It was a normal dude + a droid + a part to build an Evil C3PO from the early 90's Dark Horse Droids comics

What's this about building astromechs?
dont hate the player or the game just hate your salf

#486 Mana Knight

Mana Knight

Posted 16 July 2008 - 02:36 PM

Good Morning OTT.

I'm currently finishing up my resume. Just verifying what awards I got in my lifetime, since I really need to include as much good stuff about myself as possible.

I haven't decided what I plan to do today. I gotta call up someone I knew back in H.S. (if I can find his number) and tell him whether or not I'll see a movie with him and his friends this weekend. Part of me wants to go since I rarely ever see movies out, but most of me doesn't want to go since I rather watch movies at home, and I don't feel like spending more money right now.
Posted Image

#487 dallow

dallow

Posted 16 July 2008 - 02:37 PM

Oh he's a super man. With the space. ;)

wait, what comment? :-k

Oh, I thought it was you that made the superman comment about Resistance.
"i drive a rolls royce / cause it's good for my voice"
3DS Friend Code: 3609-1044-7487

#488 JohnnyFoxDarko

JohnnyFoxDarko

Yes, hello.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2008 - 02:38 PM

Oh, I thought it was you that made the superman comment about Resistance.

That was Moxio.

#489 tiredfornow

tiredfornow

Posted 16 July 2008 - 02:39 PM

I didn't even watch any of the conferences. 10 people posting the same exact thing while it goes on is enough so I don't have to sit through an hour of boring ass shit just to see what I've already read. ;)

#490 dallow

dallow

Posted 16 July 2008 - 02:40 PM

Mox, that sly fox.

#491 Number83

Number83

¡oɹq 'ʎɹoʇs ןooɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2008 - 02:41 PM

#83, I saw a build a droid endcap @ Wal-Mart a week or so back.

It was a normal dude + a droid + a part to build an Evil C3PO from the early 90's Dark Horse Droids comics

What's this about building astromechs?

Each figure comes with a droid part. You collect all the figures in the wave, you can build a complete droid. It's going to drive all the OCD collectors nuts.

Another thing about your 'First Day of Issue', they arent supposed to be released until 7/25. according to Toys r Us website...

550797.png

signature-bar-white.gif

Grammar: The difference between knowing your sh*t and knowing you're sh*t.

#492 corrosivefrost

corrosivefrost

We're done here.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2008 - 02:42 PM

Has GL gone too far with these new figures? Build a Droid? For the love of God, collecting all of these thing is sick enough, but having to pay a premium price because the Toys R us you frequent didn't get Sasee Tin, and now you can't complete R4-J1!!!

I am officially done buying these!!!

<Leave's work to go to TRU>

GL went too far waaaaay back when. You're just too blind of a fanboy to have noticed. ;)

Did you read up on Fat Princess?
Dunno man, but I like these new types of refreshing games. A bit tired of shooting guns all the time.

Siren got fantastic review so far, I'm pretty hopeful.

Yeah, I checked out all the PSN games in the unedited post -- Fat Princess is an interesting concept -- but I wasn't feeling the artstyle or the fact that it seems to be more of a Warhawk style game where it's geared for online only play.

Marcus, and the rest of those gears guys, are huge except for maybe Lt. Kim and Carmine. And they wear some sort of super armor suit. So yes, he is supermang, in a sense.
--
And who knows how much one of those creatures weigh -- if it's light enough, even Gwen (or you dallow) could send it flying that far. ;)8-)

#493 guinaevere

guinaevere

plays well with others

• Super Moderators

Posted 16 July 2008 - 02:42 PM

Part of me wants to go since I rarely ever see movies out, but most of me doesn't want to go since I rather watch movies at home, and I don't feel like spending more money right now.

Go out. Get a little sun, some fresh air, spend some time with a friend. It's good for ya. Just dont buy any of those drinks or popcorn or anything, and you won't need a bloody 2nd mortgage to pay for it.

Okay then.

And everyone go buy Grid for the 360. Freaking incredible.
gwensigol8.png

#494 munch

munch

la tête de CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2008 - 02:43 PM

I think I might order a couple of things from this new Criterion sale. It's way better than the 20% off sale.

#495 tiredfornow

tiredfornow

Posted 16 July 2008 - 02:45 PM

Out with it, baron munchausen.

#496 dallow

dallow

Posted 16 July 2008 - 02:46 PM

Order some Criterions that are worth watching.

Where's mak, only he will appreciate my gifs.

Even the multiplayer graphics are looking slick!
Posted Image

#497 manthing

manthing

etc, etc, etc, etc,

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2008 - 02:46 PM

Each figure comes with a droid part. You collect all the figures in the wave, you can build a complete droid. It's going to drive all the OCD collectors nuts.

Another thing about your 'First Day of Issue', they arent supposed to be released until 7/25. according to Toys r Us website...

So the Build a Astromech stuff is at more than Wal-Mart?

Also, I found those '1st day' sticker figs at Target
dont hate the player or the game just hate your salf

#498 guinaevere

guinaevere

plays well with others

• Super Moderators

Posted 16 July 2008 - 02:47 PM

For real? That makes me want to go and buy all the pieces that have X part around here, just to make them bonkers.

Marcus, and the rest of those gears guys, are huge except for maybe Lt. Kim and Carmine. And they wear some sort of super armor suit. So yes, he is supermang, in a sense.

He is anyway.

I'm just in a silly mood this morning. Doing a blasted IP check is making me loopy.

And who knows how much one of those creatures weigh -- if it's light enough, even Gwen (or you dallow) could send it flying that far. ;)8-)

Heh. I'm sure Dallow could, but not me.
gwensigol8.png

#499 tiredfornow

tiredfornow

Posted 16 July 2008 - 02:51 PM

I think the best part about browsing GAF (how the Fuck did you assholes get in and I didn't?), is the .gifs you find sometimes.
Posted Image

#500 anomynous

anomynous

Posted 16 July 2008 - 02:51 PM

Posted Image