Disgaea 3 pre order bundles are up on rosenqueen

how are the JPN reviews of this game? Good? I played Disgaea 2 for a little but only got like 2 hours in before quitting lol.. I'm in much need for an RPG of any sorts for my PS3, I played more RPGs on my 360 when I had it hahah only 2 though but still!!

Considering its only $40 more for an assload of stuff, I'm canceling my Amazon order. I just wish they wouldn't charge you on the spot though, but I'm willing to bet they will be taking alot of preorders then so no rush.

***EDIT***

Says 1 of 3 things you will be given at random. Crossing my fingers for the artbook, have no use for an OST or that flag.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not including the artbook on the biggest bundle is so weak since it's the item I'm sure most fans will want (I know I do).

I'm kind of confused about the biggest bundle, saying they will randomly include 1 of 3 choices? I guess any of the three would be okay, but it seems a little strange.

I wish they would charge another $10-20 so you can get the soundtrack and artbook. The Japanese Limited Edition comes with both. I really hope I dont get the flag as that has to be the most useless bonus ever

Just curious, has anyone talked to Rosenqueen customer support lately? I had placed a preorder for Puchi Puchi Virus a while ago, and about a month ago I got an email that my order was cancelled. I emailed them multiple times to find out why and never received any response. I went ahead and ordered it again, and it hasn't been cancelled yet, but it really bothers me I didn't get anyone to answer my question.

I bought the $90 bundle. I too am a little confused about why they're selling it that way, and the $20 jump from the $70 bundle just for a random item and a media disc seems kind of ridiculous. But you know what else is ridiculous? I bought a damn PS3 just to play this game. In a way, I'm spending roughly $400 to play it anyway, so why don't I go the full nine and order the best edition available? I doubt I'll regret it.

Thanks OP. I was wondering when Rosenqueen was going to start taking these pre-orders.

[quote name='sirhansirhan']I too am a little confused about why they're selling it that way, and the $20 jump from the $70 bundle just for a random item and a media disc seems kind of ridiculous.[/QUOTE]

They've got the media disc for preorder seperately for $19.99, so it's not that bad a deal. I think I'd rather have the CD first, then the artbook. But yeah, the flag seems lame.

Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice
Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice Customizable Soundtrack CD (Songs voted by the fans)
Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice Main Theme CD (Japanese Version - 3 Songs from each Disgaea Series)

Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice Customizable Soundtrack CD (Songs voted by the fans)
Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice Main Theme CD (Japanese Version - 3 Songs from each Disgaea Series)
Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice The Official Strategy Guide

Im sorry but the guide isnt worth 20 to me

90 LOL

Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice The Official Strategy Guide
Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice Digital Media Disc

(randomly one of the items below will be included)
Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice Original Soundtrack CD (Japanese Version: 2 Discs with 37 Songs)
OR
Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice Artbook (Japanese Version: 36 Page in Full Color)
OR
Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice School Flag (Japanese Version: Ones used at the retail store in Japan)

sorry but the game just isnt worth it.... ALSO anyone notice it doesnt say LIMITED . Look at the last LIMITED ED Set they had.. (with that statute) the never went for that much and now i think they are only getting what they costed (60)

i know the disgaea 2 package went for double on ebay BUT I wouldnt touch any of these packages with a 10000000000 foot poll trying to resell.

sorry but 20 bucks for either a soundtrack or an artbook or an flag is nothing more then a joke (and probally you can buy these on ebay for cheaper)

[quote name='jacknicklson']Not sure which route to take with this. Really want the soundtrack but have no desire in the flag. Hmmmmm[/quote]

We should have a forum on here, titled "Disgaea 3: Random preorder item trading thread" where if someone gets an item they didn't want, they could trde it to someone else. I'm personally salvating over the artbook. However, doesn't sound like anyone wants the flag.

[quote name='rainking187']Just curious, has anyone talked to Rosenqueen customer support lately? I had placed a preorder for Puchi Puchi Virus a while ago, and about a month ago I got an email that my order was cancelled. I emailed them multiple times to find out why and never received any response. I went ahead and ordered it again, and it hasn't been cancelled yet, but it really bothers me I didn't get anyone to answer my question.[/quote]

hey, that's the opposite for me. i found out that they charged my CC for the preorder even tho it hasn't even shipped yet. i just sent them an email yesterday to have my order cancelled. maybe you'll get my order. ;)

[quote name='InFlames215']We should have a forum on here, titled "Disgaea 3: Random preorder item trading thread" where if someone gets an item they didn't want, they could trde it to someone else. I'm personally salvating over the artbook. However, doesn't sound like anyone wants the flag.[/quote]

LOL good idea, but you are right. Every post will be:

Want:

Artbook
Soundtrack

Have:

Stupid ****ing flag!

I am just going to bite and take my chances reselling crap if I don't get what I want. Their certificate issue is suspect though. But if you go here, 016f8dc.netsolstores.com, you get to Rosenqueen.com(or at least an identical site). Weird that their actual checkout area has no certificate.

[quote name='slidecage']50

sorry but the game just isnt worth it.... ALSO anyone notice it doesnt say LIMITED . Look at the last LIMITED ED Set they had.. (with that statute) the never went for that much and now i think they are only getting what they costed (60)

[/QUOTE]

You might want to do your research before you make obviously false claims...additionally, the set didn't sell for $60 originally it sold for $49.99

And as for how much it is selling for...it REGULARLY SELLS FOR $100...and it has been for a while:
http://search-completed.ebay.com/se...32&from=R40&satitle=mana+khemia+limited&sacat

I dont see it worth that much as you can still get the Japanaese Limited Edition which as the soundtrack AND artbook. In fact the value could take a hit if you ended up getting the flag

[quote name='loserboy']You might want to do your research before you make obviously false claims...additionally, the set didn't sell for $60 originally it sold for $49.99

And as for how much it is selling for...it REGULARLY SELLS FOR $100...and it has been for a while:
http://search-completed.ebay.com/se...32&from=R40&satitle=mana+khemia+limited&sacat[/QUOTE]

UMMMM seems prices might back up..... They had a hell of a time selling for higher then 80 for months. I might be tempted to list the extra copy i have now and see if it gets the 100 bucks

still though this game doesnt say limited ed anything on it and its not really worth the cash for the extra junk.

Anyone know what the disgaea 2 limited ed art book goes for these days (the artbook that was in the part 2 package last year?_

What the fuck is this..? I want the artbook but there's a good chance I won't get it (seeing as how they keep wanting to give away soundtracks, I'm guessing there's more of the CDs than there are artbooks). I could end up with a fucking flag?

This is stupid as hell.

Actually the thing about all this that I didn't realize before is that the MSRP for Disgaea 3 is only 50 bucks instead of 60 :)

[quote name='InFlames215']We should have a forum on here, titled "Disgaea 3: Random preorder item trading thread" where if someone gets an item they didn't want, they could trde it to someone else. I'm personally salvating over the artbook. However, doesn't sound like anyone wants the flag.[/quote]

I actually want the flag, but then again I already have the other bonuses since I *imported* the japanese LE and it had all of that junk. I don't want the guide, why can't I just get a bundle with the flag, eh?

Isnt it better to get the $49.99 bundle than buy at Gamestop or Amazon still though?
I mean IDK how much this site charges for shipping, or tax, but for the cd's you get, as opposed to NOT getting cd's, seems like the best option of them all.

I never pre-ordered an item from Rosenqueen. Anyone know how quickly they ship once the street date rolls around? I admit, seeing this thing on shelves while waiting for my copy would irritate the hell out of me.

[quote name='slidecage']UMMMM seems prices might back up..... They had a hell of a time selling for higher then 80 for months. I might be tempted to list the extra copy i have now and see if it gets the 100 bucks

still though this game doesnt say limited ed anything on it and its not really worth the cash for the extra junk.

Anyone know what the disgaea 2 limited ed art book goes for these days (the artbook that was in the part 2 package last year?_[/QUOTE]

I agree that it probably isn't worth it...of course, I'll probably end up ordering it with the paypal money I get from selling my extra copy of Mana Khemia....so then it'll be like...free...

I wonder if it would make any difference if we all wrote in and asked to NOT be given the flag. Honestly, that's the worst pre-order incentive -- apart from the "Framed Art" from Game Crazy. Those guys are the worst.

[quote name='Killrig']I wonder if it would make any difference if we all wrote in and asked to NOT be given the flag. Honestly, that's the worst pre-order incentive -- apart from the "Framed Art" from Game Crazy. Those guys are the worst.[/QUOTE]

I honestly don't think so. I'm guessing this is just a trick to get people order multiple copies so that they can get all the bonuses.

$50 bundle is nice as it basically comes with a free music CD. I'd rather have the artbook... I don't want the guide and don't want to risk getting flag.

anyone else getting an error on the rosenqueen store when viewing the cart or trying to check out?

I'm getting this:
016f8dc.netsolstores.com uses an invalid security certificate.

The certificate is only valid for www.rosenqueen.com

(Error code: ssl_error_bad_cert_domain)

If you can, use PayPal instead. I didn't receive any errors when using that for my payment type earlier (after my previous post).

To all the people bitching about the strat guide, it's made by Double Jump and they do a VERY good job. Much better than Brady or Prima.

Just sayin.

Edit: Just checked the price of the OST on Amazon, 65 BUCKS.

[quote name='Longinus']anyone else getting an error on the rosenqueen store when viewing the cart or trying to check out?

I'm getting this:
016f8dc.netsolstores.com uses an invalid security certificate.

The certificate is only valid for www.rosenqueen.com

(Error code: ssl_error_bad_cert_domain)[/quote]

i ordered with a CC and it worked fine

The flag would suck.

I would very much enjoy a soundtrack.

I would kill a man and his family for the artbook.

I'm considering going for the $90 bundle for the totally ridiculous nerdcore value of the random item. Will probably just pick up the soundtrack and art book on ebay later, anyway.

[quote name='Vinny']I honestly don't think so. I'm guessing this is just a trick to get people order multiple copies so that they can get all the bonuses. [/quote]

Think about it...

Some fool deciding to order 3 fucking bundles and all three times he gets a flag :shock::shock:.

[quote name='JM Siley']I never pre-ordered an item from Rosenqueen. Anyone know how quickly they ship once the street date rolls around? I admit, seeing this thing on shelves while waiting for my copy would irritate the hell out of me.[/quote]

Arrival dates range from a few days before the street date to a few days after the street date. Typically, +/- 2 days either way.

If anything, I'll probably order the smallest bundle. Not really interested in the strategy guide, and the extra $40 for the largest bundle would be better allocated for Persona 4.

I think i'll just order the first bundle right now I can't afford the other stuff or the second bundle for the guide..

I'm pretty excited for the third one I don't have a ps3 yet, but once this comes out I guess I'll ask santa to help me out on getting a ps3. :bouncy:

is the flag that bad? how big is it? i'd like the artbook but the flag design looks alright.

[quote name='62t']I dont see it worth that much as you can still get the Japanaese Limited Edition which as the soundtrack AND artbook. In fact the value could take a hit if you ended up getting the flag[/QUOTE]
I'm guessing there's no English translation in the Japanese Limited Edition. Doesn't seem like a good solution if for non-Japanese speakers. Assuming equal quantities, it would only cost $40 * 3 to have a 70% chance of getting any single item you're craving with this deal.

The $20, and $40 (respectively) premiums don't seem worth it. But $50 for Disgaea 3 by itself isn't too bad! Me, I'll just wait till the core game drops $10-20, CAG style.

[quote name='Gamelore']I'm guessing there's no English translation in the Japanese Limited Edition. Doesn't seem like a good solution if for non-Japanese speakers. Assuming equal quantities, it would only cost $40 * 3 to have a 70% chance of getting any single item you're craving with this deal.

The $20, and $40 (respectively) premiums don't seem worth it. But $50 for Disgaea 3 by itself isn't too bad! Me, I'll just wait till the core game drops $10-20, CAG style.[/quote]

yea, i didn't buy the Japanese LE cuz there's no English at all. not worth getting when it came out. if i get the artbook for this preorder, that would be sweet.

[quote name='willardhaven']Anyone know where I can get the Disgaea 2 promo art book (the one offered by Rosenqueen)?[/QUOTE]

probally ebay if your lucky. there was only i think 1000 of them made or was it 5000. it was a very small number. i sell you mine for 500 : ) Jk

bread's done
Back