Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker + Ocarina of Time Master Quest

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 ets

ets

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2008 - 11:04 AM

I saw double package of the game at a gamestop, was wondering how rare they are because usally their split up the games.

Currently Playing: N/A
On Deck: N.A

MyTradeList [Link]

#2 'Cube Daddy

'Cube Daddy

Senator Valtome's stylist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2008 - 12:50 PM

You've probably seen the WalMart version. This was bundled with the GameCube for a short while. Not sure where it falls on the rarity scale, but I'd say it's probably something you should grab if you're into collecting.

#3 Lone_Prodigy

Lone_Prodigy

Posted 16 July 2008 - 09:53 PM

I think the Collector's Edition is more sought-after (at least on Goozex). It's not really that rare.

#4 ets

ets

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 July 2008 - 09:32 AM

You've probably seen the WalMart version. This was bundled with the GameCube for a short while. Not sure where it falls on the rarity scale, but I'd say it's probably something you should grab if you're into collecting.

Your correct, I'm debating because GS sells just Master Quest for 29.99 while this bonus pack cost 39.99 which probably would be a no brainier if I didn't already own a mint copy of Wind Waker. I guess if I return and its still there, it'll be hard to pass it up again.

I think the Collector's Edition is more sought-after (at least on Goozex). It's not really that rare.

I was talking about this:
Posted Image

MyTradeList [Link]

#5 Halo05

Halo05

Posted 17 July 2008 - 02:07 PM

Damn. I've never seen that. Then again, it's sort of a no-brainer to package the two together considering that the bonus disc was given out as a preorder deal for Wind Waker.

As many of you know, black ops 2 is plaid with bugs, lag etc which many people have been suffering including me.

plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid

#6 Lone_Prodigy

Lone_Prodigy

Posted 17 July 2008 - 07:29 PM

Damn. I've never seen that. Then again, it's sort of a no-brainer to package the two together considering that the bonus disc was given out as a preorder deal for Wind Waker.

+1 I actually have Master Quest in a separate game case with insert and manual. I've honestly never seen that bundle before.

#7 VioletArrows

VioletArrows

La Bella Fleche

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 July 2008 - 07:33 PM

I've never seen that either. The bonus disc was mailed to me from Nintendo, and Windwaker came much later.
Currently playing: ....*shrug*

#8 IceBlueShoes

IceBlueShoes

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 July 2008 - 11:06 PM

Never seen that before.
Mine is on a separate disc as well.
I love having the Master Quest AND Collector's Editions.
Def. worth picking up.
Too bad I don't have anything to play them on. lol
Posted Image
Mr.Mosquito, where art thou? :whee::pray:

#9 Kyattsuai

Kyattsuai

Impostor Cheapass

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2008 - 04:07 PM

This is news to me as well. Just goes to prove that many of the Gamecube's best titles had 2 discs.
Posted Image

#10 CD_Dan

CD_Dan

Posted 20 July 2008 - 07:22 AM

That's the first time that I've heard of something like that.

If you don't have Wind Waker or Master Quest already, I'd say go for it.

#11 ets

ets

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2008 - 09:34 AM

seems like someone grabbed it before i could of

MyTradeList [Link]

#12 Josef

Josef

Touched the dead

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2008 - 09:39 PM

Yeah, I've never seen that version before either. I'll definitely be on the lookout for it at GS from now on though!