The "Brown was on stage playing Wii Music" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

anomynous

Banned
loldrums.gif

I can't wait for DMK to come in here some day and show of sales charts on how much Wii Music is selling.

He should probably go to a music message board and boast about how much the High School Musical Soundtrack sells.

I'm working at a restaurant in Orange Beach, AL. Shit is not bwallin at all. I type out some ways to tell if you are not going to be tipped. It was a lot more elaborate than this, but it boils down to this.

You're not going to get tipped if:

1) They are Alabama Fans.

2) They order a Bud Light (pronounced Bood-Laight)

3) They run you raw back and forth.

4) They want Ranch dressing with everything.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']GL went too far waaaaay back when. You're just too blind of a fanboy to have noticed. ;)
[/quote]

:D It's funny because it's true.

[quote name='manthing']So the Build a Astromech stuff is at more than Wal-Mart?

Also, I found those '1st day' sticker figs at Target[/quote]

Yes. The two packs that Wal-Mart has are exclusive to Wal-Mart, that will make them a little more rare. The Build a droid lines (Legacy Collection and The Clone Wars) will be available nationwide.

Target may have broke street date, but I am also reading that the release date is today, so the 7/25 date could be a TRU thing.

[quote name='guinaevere']For real? That makes me want to go and buy all the pieces that have X part around here, just to make them bonkers.
[/quote] :lol:

I can't wait to read the message boards from people crying 'OMG!!! My TRU got all the figures but X" or "I bet the employees hoarded all of them"

The .gifs are funny there. This was the one I found funny (I have nothing against Nintendo or the person presenting, just found the edit funny):
2en3pds.jpg

This would be a good time to get Mishima, but I don't think I have enough credit. :cool:

Gotta get something under $30.

I get paid $2.13 an hour, plus whatever I make on tips. So if I get stiffed, which happens a lot down here, I don't get much per hour. I make decent money, but I should be making a lot more at the beach. I work 13 hour days and usually get about $120. The most I've made is $280 in one day.

[quote name='munch']Second![/QUOTE]

Hey, is the Co-op website down for you? I need to know what books I need to get, and that's the only place to find out, from what I understand.

Yeeesh, no tip at all? I don't think I've ever done that.

It's a place where you go to the table, take their order and bring their food to them right?

[quote name='Brak']I might get Mishima and The Furies, but I'm not sure yet.[/QUOTE]

Haven't read anything about The Furies. S'posed to be pretty solid?

[quote name='tiredfornow']I like that one too, TMK.

I didn't see how the lady was, but it straight up reminded me of Kidtendo.[/QUOTE]

She was exactly like that .gif

So how much do Wii's get at GS?

[quote name='rabbitt']Haven't read anything about The Furies. S'posed to be pretty solid?[/QUOTE]
I'm pretty sure it's the only Western in the Criterion Collection.

It's an old Hollywood Western, but it has some heavy themes and subject matter.

I rarely tip less than 15-20% when at a sit-down service restaurant.

Bad service will net the server around a 10% tip

Horrendous/disastrous service will lead to a tip that'll jingle in the server's pockets

I refuse to tip at places like coffee shops, Chipotle, etc. They're not being paid server wages, so why do I gotta tip them for doing their jobs?

:bomb:

[quote name='Brak']I'm pretty sure it's the only Western in the Criterion Collection.

It's an old Hollywood Western, but it has some heavy themes and subject matter.[/QUOTE]

The Man with No Name movies don't have Criterion editions? I would have expected them to.

[quote name='Number83']I can't wait to read the message boards from people crying 'OMG!!! My TRU got all the figures but X" or "I bet the employees hoarded all of them"[/quote]I'll have to take a look and see if there's a part thats short-boxed. If there is, I'm going to have a very hard time keeping myself from making it even harder to find.

[quote name='Liquid 2']The Man with No Name movies don't have Criterion editions? I would have expected them to.[/QUOTE]
No, but they have really good releases through MGM.

[quote name='wubb']Yeeesh, no tip at all? I don't think I've ever done that.

It's a place where you go to the table, take their order and bring their food to them right?[/QUOTE]

Most people leave a tip, but sometimes it's mad gay. Like last night, some guys total was ~$77. He left me $80 on the table. I so wish I would have been there to grab it so I could give the change back to him. He clearly needed it more than me.

[quote name='Moxio']Hey Brak did your shitty work PC get the job done?[/QUOTE]
I tried three or four PCs, and none of them would let me install the chipset without administrative powers. :bomb:

I'm going to try my friend's computer, once he gets out of work (and finally get to use his scanner, too).

If it doesn't work, I'll just send the chipset to Liquid.

I can't believe I have one of the few mobos that doesn't let you boot from a USB drive.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I like that one too, TMK.

I didn't see how the lady was, but it straight up reminded me of Kidtendo.[/QUOTE]She seemed like a robotic (just by the way her mouth moved) school teacher in ways, trying to talk to kids IMO.

[quote name='anomynous']She was exactly like that .gif

So how much do Wii's get at GS?[/QUOTE]Yeah, that's why I was laughing.

If you want to sell, go to ebay. People still pay a lot for them (still hard to find). Although, Capcom did just announce a Dead Rising port for Wii. They said they will try to make the graphics as close as they can to the 360 version.

Hey Budge. :wave:

[quote name='Brak']I tried three or four PCs, and none of them would let me install the chipset without administrative powers. :bomb:

I'm going to try my friend's computer, once he gets out of work (and finally get to use his scanner, too).

If it doesn't work, I'll just send the chipset to Liquid.

I can't believe I have one of the few mobos that doesn't let you boot from a USB drive.[/QUOTE]

I tried it on three PCs, two of which ended up not having mobo support for USB boot, so don't feel too bad.

Good luck on the buddy's PC. You sending to zew if all else fails?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back