Madden NFL 2009 [PS3/360 for 50.98 + tax] ( Wii Version[43.48] 09 Collectors Ed $73

Furashu

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
Thats a really good price on the CE.. I was going to wait to see if TRU had their Buy Madden get another game 50% Off deal again but I may just bite on this instead.

dammit these assholes charged my bank account right away...let that be known they charge when you place the order,not when it ships...great deal but still I not a big fan of that practice...oh well...

Sure is GREAT to see how CE's of games have slowly gone up in price... they used to be only around $10 more than the regular versions...

[quote name='zman73']Sure is GREAT to see how CE's of games have slowly gone up in price... they used to be only around $10 more than the regular versions...[/quote]

Well, in this case, the price is justified, considering you get NFL Head Coach.

I am tempted to get the CE, but what exactly does NFL Head Coach have? I mean, shipping seems to kill this deal for me. About $55 after tax in NY. Hell, I can go to the store and buy it for $64, so yea I am going to take my chances for a better deal.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Well, in this case, the price is justified, considering you get NFL Head Coach.[/quote]
If they include Head Coach, they should drop the price to $30. :D

bread's done
Back